• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
On April 28th, 2007 at 2:00p.m. Twilight Showdown 3 will take place. It will be held at Area 51 Gaming Center located at 711 West Lumsden Ave. Brandon, Fl. 33511. MLG Rules will be used for the Singles and Doubles tournament. The tournament will start with Doubles and a 30 min. break will follow before the start of the Singles tournament. Entry fees are: Doubles - $20 per team; Singles - $10 per person. The prize money will be divided 70/20/10 for both tournaments.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Exarch, I'm going to have to steal your teammate away from you at TS3. He's just too fun to work with. ^_^

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
TS2 was kinda....um...small. I hope TS3 will have more peeps! Oh and a shoutout! MANKO! You and me anytime!!! I want that rematch! :p It was TOO close and I still can't believed that I side-b off FD at my final stock spawn!!!! >.< Falco vs ur sexy Samus!!! ^_^

EDIT: FOR THE PEOPLE READING THE 1ST PAGE!

HERE'S THE LIST!

OFFICIAL LIST!!!
*AT THE TIME OF THIS POST*

Coming: 22
Zaromo
SaintAnger
ZorakBane (aka Bane)
Gray Fox
lime_backwards
Mankosuki
Supamak
Noucles
Hulk
L_W 48
Aaron
Aqua
Big freddy
Rohins
OneMrBean
Neo
Phanna
C@$h
Monk/Honkey/Banana
QDVS
DaShizWiz
Rockcrock
Fenrir
Derf

Maybe: 12
DogySamich (GA Player)
Col Bol (if crew comes with him)
Hozart
HyperTheHedgehog
HarrietTheGuy
CKRikou
The Dark Shinobi (my student :p)
General Traag
Lenca
vZakat
Dewdadash
Shiekssbm

If ALL would come then total smasher would be: 34
If ALL + Newbies come then approx. smashers would be: 38 - 43 (random approximation)

ACCESSORIES LIST

Wiis: 2
A51
A51

Gamecubes: 3
A51
Rohins
C@$h

TVs: 5
A51
A51 (projector) (High Def tested, Fenrir approved)
A51 (projector) (High Def tested, Fenrir approved)
Rohins (small tv)
C@$h (maybe)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hell, I say SWFL must come to the next one as well. It's only about a 2 hour drive to Brandon. Come on guys! ^_^

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Did something happen with Area 51?
No. I didn't give them their cut for the tournament because there was only a few people in the tournament. I didn't want who got third to walk away with less then what they paid to enter. Since they didn't get their cut, the owner said no more. All I owe him for the tournament is $18. If I pay that, there can be another tournament. But I talked to some of the other Smashers and they didn't really like it there. Everyone still prefers Wired Warfare. I would like to find a place that everyone will enjoy and isn't out of the way. So any ideas?

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Well I like it at A51! Heck, if I find a spare 20 then I'll give it to owner and he can keep the 2 bucks! Theres a venue called the Dugout in St. Pete/Clearwater area. Never been there but according to my friend (The Dark Shinobi) he said its smaller than A51. Also, King of Hearts goes there every once in a while...

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
The only problem with hosting a tournament on campus is they will probably will not allow monetary prizes.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
You tampa people need to find a way to get to gigabits tomorrow...it's gonna be REALLY big. Best in FL coming, save like 3 people. too good

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
If only I didn't work tomorrow...Man theres goes another chance to meet good peeps. I really would like to meet DaShizWiz sometime.

Smash Attak Mak

Smash Rookie
Hey, that's a good idea. Maybe after a couple of tournaments there Circuit City will realize that Smash Bros. is the greatest game ever thought of. That could lead them to sponsoring us for bigger events...All we gotta do then is spread the word to get it as big as possible. If we work as hard as those peeps in TN with Innsomnia, we can make MLG pissed at the fact that they dropped Smash Bros.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Dude if we can make a deal with Circuit City they might support Smash! We could make Circuit City the official Venue for Smash Brothers!!! This may give them an advantage in sales when Brawl comes out! I'm dreaming here...it's unlikely but I wish something like that could happen. If it does happen I will buy Brawl in Circuit City, thats a promise!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
...If you need $18 that bad I could give it to you I have a job and extra money to spare ( look at me I don't even win tournament and yet I'm giving away extra money to have one held) anyway if that doesn't work you can always check out that place you said earlier... or...talk to the guys at Cutting Edge in Clearwater that place needs help staying alive

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I don't know I'll help out as best I can to keep this tournament going like I said I'm pretty sure cuttingedge would be fine with having the tournament there the 28th their number is 727-216-9740 if they aren't available I can give you 20 bucks so you can have it at area 51

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
yeah...I could probably get off work and convince my mom to let me go and I just noticed something Zaromo...

it's going to suck if sonic isn't in Brawl cause people will look at your sig and say "so what...Sonic and the secret rings sucked"

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I might try to come to this.

Ill see if anybody in GA wants to roll. Granted pretty much everybody in GA is 2 hours north of me. (im in valdosta, 15 min from flordia) D:

Top Bottom