• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tampa Tournament April 28th. Twilight Showdown 3

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Had a great time at TS3. It's nice to take a break from being one of the best in your small pond and seeing just how much bigger the fish get in the ocean. Shoutout time.

Noucles: Good games, man. It's always a pleasure to get *****.

Phanna: It was an honor to play you. Thanks a bunch for the help.

Rohins: Great teamwork with Phanna.

Zaromo: Fun warmups, good set. And that 765% on your falcon was free of charge.:cool:

Dew: Did I even touch you? Sweet Marth.

Hulk: Always a pleasure to be in your presence. Good laughs, good times.

HarrietTheGuy: Very nice friendlies.

Bane: Any day, any time. Good match, man.

Shiz: Amazing show you put on in the finals.

- Bean

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Cool tourney.

Big thanks to Bane for housing.

Thanks to St Anger for hosting and running it quite smoothly.

It was great to finally play some Tampa smashers. You guys have got talent, I wish you would travel to other tournies though.

;)

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Shiz: the moonwalk, you dont touch the bottom of the half circle do you?

hariettheguy: being near equal is too good for practice! we need to get together more
PS: you cannot escape the 9!

Zaromo: i need marth practice, even though you are a c-stick newb and it gets me every time lol

Aqua!!!: need more practice as a team.. but where will we find that in tampa?

Rock: fun games that night

Bean: 1 friendly? thats it? cmon man we need some more next time. And we need to get together other the summer and smash it up.

Cash: get back in your game now that you have a wii, and see you next tournament.

SaintAnger: you've gotten really good why dont you enter?

noucles: noucles wasnt there? wtf

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

hariettheguy: being near equal is too good for practice! we need to get together more

Zaromo: i need marth practice, even though you are a c-stick newb and it gets me every time lol

Bean: 1 friendly? thats it? cmon man we need some more next time. And we need to get together other the summer and smash it up.

Cash: get back in your game now that you have a wii, and see you next tournament.

i think that was my 1st shout out ever.=DDD.sure,will do,but i need a new controller.mine got busted.=(

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
From your lack of entry in the tournament you are short 5 dollars from a new controller, lol.
no i didn't enter the tourney bcuz my controller had soda all over it so i smashed it in the parking lot in front of 2 random people.=]

btw u log off aim 2 quick.i was gonna ask u some ****.=D

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Had a great time at TS3. It's nice to take a break from being one of the best in your small pond and seeing just how much bigger the fish get in the ocean. Shoutout time.

Noucles: Good games, man. It's always a pleasure to get *****.

Phanna: It was an honor to play you. Thanks a bunch for the help.

Rohins: Great teamwork with Phanna.

Zaromo: Fun warmups, good set. And that 765% on your falcon was free of charge.:cool:

Dew: Did I even touch you? Sweet Marth.

Hulk: Always a pleasure to be in your presence. Good laughs, good times.

HarrietTheGuy: Very nice friendlies.

Bane: Any day, any time. Good match, man.

Shiz: Amazing show you put on in the finals.

- Bean

Bean: Charge me money next time so I won't be able to afford more abuse :p

Bane: You think I should stay c-sticking if it works? It drops my rep around the crew but heck...if it works then I guess I'll pick up my cheap Marth again :p

I'll do my shoutouts tomorrow.
Sure...its day 2 now :p I wanna hear shiz shouts!

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
If you are a c-stick masher, than it shouldn't be too hard to work around it and beat you. lol. Just a thought. No offense intended. So your crew shouldn't really complain about it.

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm headin back to NJ when school ends next week. Looks like you'll have to wait till the fall for some friendlies (or perhaps real matches should the seedings call us).

- Bean

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
If you are a c-stick masher, than it shouldn't be too hard to work around it and beat you. lol. Just a thought. No offense intended. So your crew shouldn't really complain about it.
It's not that. I can time it just right because I use to do it a lot and I was a c-stick master. But because it was so cheap my crew kinda put me down for it. So to lose being called a noob I picked up Falco and learned his techs.

If I pick up (cheap c-stick version) Marth again I may own with Marth but at the cost of reputation and respect...:(

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm I guess I could pick up my old habits.

Thanks Queen! ^_^

I'll be sure to give you my all (c-stick Marth) against you ;)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha. what are these, the nintendo boards?

geez...ANYBODY who even MENTIONS that C-sticking is "cheap" should give up smash...or die...or something...

seriously...just stfu. It's like saying "Sheik isn't cheap at all"....oh wait...nvm

Zaromo...fyi, there are about 2 million Marth players in this world... 1,999,997 of them use cstick...just use it without feeling bad about it. seriously.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
besides, anyone that can't find a way around a c-stick masher is a scrub. so if you here someone complaining about it... they might just be a noob.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
True, my c-stick Marth is NO match against a "smart" fox. If you can mindgame good then you have my Marth. Thats reason number 2 as to why I picked up Falco. My brother Reu (not a member of SWF) has NO tech skills whatsoever BUT he has some good mindgames its almost like he reads me like a book. He almost took out Bane in a smash game days before the tourney.

Zaromo

Smash Journeyman
you owe me mindgame and tech lessons this saturday at A 51.i need them b4 i go 2 the EC.kk?
Sorry but I work EVERY Saturday.:( The only reason why I make the TS tourneys is becuz I ask off day in a month advance;)

Hmm I'm off this comming Tuesday and Wensday! So if you want to come to A 51 one of those days but let me know in advance;)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Phanna. It didn't take you long at all, usually takes people weeks. :).

You pwn :).

Top Bottom