• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
stop...spammer time

Shouts (IN ****ING ORDER OF HOW I PLEASE):

Aqua: Sucks we had to fight early in brackets. Really close matches.

Bane: Sweet comeback on that last team match :p >_< >_< >_<

vZakat: Kinda lame you were my first match after we did our mm. You definitely got a lot better vs Samus, props.

Monk & Lim3: That **** was too fun. Poor link w/ all those fireballs hahaha.

Hungry Box: Gojira

Hiroshi: Corneria loves you <3

Queen: Thanks for the advice, I still have a lot to learn vs Marth.

xYz: Sweet friendlies :D

Phanna: SUCK MY C0CK YOU C0CK MONGERING C0CK MONGER

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well hey lets put it like this

i suck

im sure any1 that knows me agree's i suck.

so how is that a john?

and as well as that i could care less who goes "mid evil" on me >___>

edit:i also beat you at a giga with my marth...and i suck

just throwing that out there btw

i have gotten better,h1roshi noticed my mindgamez are getting better...at least thats what i remember b4 i left that horrible tourney =/

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
stop...spammer time

Shouts (IN ****ING ORDER OF HOW I PLEASE):

Aqua: Sucks we had to fight early in brackets. Really close matches.

Bane: Sweet comeback on that last team match :p >_< >_< >_<

vZakat: Kinda lame you were my first match after we did our mm. You definitely got a lot better vs Samus, props.

Monk & Lim3: That **** was too fun. Poor link w/ all those fireballs hahaha.

Hungry Box: Gojira

Hiroshi: Corneria loves you <3

Queen: Thanks for the advice, I still have a lot to learn vs Marth.

xYz: Sweet friendlies :D

Phanna: SUCK MY C0CK YOU C0CK MONGERING C0CK MONGER

Lol gojira.

BTW, that is actually a game I made up-

It takes 4 people and requires immense teamwork.
3 players on 1 bowser.
Friendly Fire: On.
Bowser=5 lives
3 gladiators=1 life
No items
No time
Just....
GOJIRA!!!!!!!11

edit:
well hey lets put it like this

i suck

im sure any1 that knows me agree's i suck.

so how is that a john?

and as well as that i could care less who goes "mid evil" on me >___>

edit:i also beat you at a giga with my marth...and i suck

just throwing that out there btw

i have gotten better,h1roshi noticed my mindgamez are getting better...at least thats what i remember b4 i left that horrible tourney =/
You beat my Doc.....amazing.

vericz

Smash Champion
Wow, EVERYONE needs to stop b!tchin.

Brian- good junk on telling ppl how you feel

Bane- You said you didn't like hiroshi for his trash talk???!!! How the hell can you even say that after you went to xYz and told him you and your partner "*****" me and brian. Come on that's just not right, but I'll let that go, we coo

EVERYONE stop hatin on the hungrybox. If he smelled I'm pretty sure someone from WATO would have told him, they had to ride the whole way there and back and I didn't hear one complaint from my peepz. ALSO stop hatin on jiggs cause of her playstyle. If you dont like it counterpick!!

THE POT!!
Ok so I didn't realize that that much was taken out and even after anger posted not one of you guys anwered his question so I will.
ANGER- You should take 25% from the pot, and eliminate the printing junk cause thats a waste. We all already know about Twilight. AT THE MAX it should 30% no more, just because the door fee should handle the costs for A51

QUEEEEEEN- You know you are lucky I wasn't there cause I OWN YOU ;)
Rohins-I let you get off with your posts cause you are the only coo guy who posts for fun

I know I wasn't there but it doesn't matter, you guys really need to stop being so harsh on all these tourneys and when the host says something like "you guys decide the %" ANSWER IT!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Wow, EVERYONE needs to stop b!tchin.

Brian- good junk on telling ppl how you feel

Bane- You said you didn't like hiroshi for his trash talk???!!! How the hell can you even say that after you went to xYz and told him you and your partner "*****" me and brian. Come on that's just not right, but I'll let that go, we coo

EVERYONE stop hatin on the hungrybox. If he smelled I'm pretty sure someone from WATO would have told him, they had to ride the whole way there and back and I didn't hear one complaint from my peepz. ALSO stop hatin on jiggs cause of her playstyle. If you dont like it counterpick!!

THE POT!!
Ok so I didn't realize that that much was taken out and even after anger posted not one of you guys anwered his question so I will.
ANGER- You should take 25% from the pot, and eliminate the printing junk cause thats a waste. We all already know about Twilight. AT THE MAX it should 30% no more, just because the door fee should handle the costs for A51

QUEEEEEEN- You know you are lucky I wasn't there cause I OWN YOU ;)
Rohins-I let you get off with your posts cause you are the only coo guy who posts for fun

I know I wasn't there but it doesn't matter, you guys really need to stop being so harsh on all these tourneys and when the host says something like "you guys decide the %" ANSWER IT!
yeah boii.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm the kind of person that I don't care if there is a door fee or money taken out OR both...as long as it's consistent/posted in the topic...so the people going know what they're getting into!!!

That way if they go and don't get as much as they thought that is there problem for not reading ahead of time the way the money is dealt with!!!

:colorful:

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
LoL i dont remember that, i remember telling him that we should do a falcon falcon team cause me and luie *****... and i said we beat you guys, but it's allright.. You guys are good and fun to play until you start talking. so i still <3 you guys

and just hearing hiroshi yell "noooooooooooooooooooo fvck counter picks" just makes me laugh and so what if i got 3 stocked.. not like i didnt tell people that happened too.. at least my g&w got you close. and as far as di.. i was holding away.. just wasnt smashing it.. falcon disappointed me this tournament in general maybe now that im at ucf ill get some more practice in vs more than a luigi cause practice vs luigi.. is practice vs luigi... just like going against jiggs

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Ei Zoro, sry about your link problem. I totally understand being a really good low tier, and not placing, but being a decent high tier and winning. Bane's G&W is really good, but I beat him with my Falco, and I'm an average Falco player. Really sucks, but the important thing is having fun. That's what games are for, man. Well, that's the theory. Hungry, were a good team, but If you keep getting pissed and yelling f*** everytime, I can't team with you. I don't like alot of bad language, brian knows that. Thanks for the props, and Queen your too good. If i get my Falco better, I think I can beat u tho. GG's everyone. Fun times, fun times.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Oh my fvcking god. This is the stupidest thread EVER to come back to...geebus.

Okay. So...here's my little twist to the shoutouts. I don't really care if its negative or positive...I'ma say what I think..some of you guys are just being *******. I'm usually nice..but WOW..

Rohins - Good ****..you know you're amazing..and every EVERY time we play its always down to 1 stock with like 90% on both sides. Always fun.

XyZ - Fun playing that match with you, though I know it wasn't your best match... I know you're **** good, so no worries there. We'll get more in next time. And LOL at all the comments you made toward Mr. Hungrybox. You are a cool guy.

Queen - You are good, and your Marth is amazing. You don't smell and you don't trash talk. Hope you come to all the rest of the tournys...we need more players like you to come. Seriously. -thumbs up-

F-0 - Didn't REALLY get to play you, but I know you're good. Nice guy, at least.

Bane - Good teaming, don't listen to shlttalkers. They're a fvcking waste of time. You're good. LOVE BUG.

Hungrybox - You have a good Puff.. but you're right.. I shoulda won. Bad luck got the best of me... But **** happens. Your puff is annoying as shlt.

Vericz - You're cool. But you're constant bragging and talking shlt is really annoying. Stop.

Hiro - You're good. You're cool. But you're constant bragging and talking shlt TO MY CREW is really fvcking annoying. STOP. You have the capability of being a cool guy. Just don't do that shlt anymore.

Zoro - Good stuff as usual. Sucks that the 2nd match was such bad luck on your part. I wish the rest of your crew was like you, honestly. -_-

SaintAnger - Stop taking so much **** money homie. I already told you once, and you completely ignored me. =\ I knew it would come around. I love ya *** but STOP TAKIN ALL DA MOONEYZ.

Monk + Lime - Good matches, obviously...as usual. HOSTESS. You guys are really improving quick. Always a pleasure. You guys are Aqua and SaintAnger from another dimension.

Anyone I forgot..my bizzle.

So yea. Fun tourny.

-Aqua :luigi:

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
lol yay for aqua actually entering singles this time.. and placing next to me!! LOVE BUUUGG
yeah im not worried aqua... i play for fun.. unlike some people and i actually like losing.. i just dont like poor sportsmanship such as shlt-talking, degrading others, or getting pissed.. is it really hard to say "good game, better luck next time?" ****..

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

now to the shout outs..
My teamate and new Noob testament member QDVS
we ***** hard in teams kid! you and RX made the ride there and back feel like nothing, thnx!!

Rx- you should have entered the tourney,
= more exp, you diet cosmic brownie eatin *******!

AQUA!!- fun matches in doubles and a fun friendly... your luigi is def one of the best ive played against.

bane - you guys ***** with the jiggs/luigi duo, and my heart was racing on our match, i was hoping you tech towards me and you did. VERY close match.

Wato - you held it down
hiro - dont fight in corneria!!
zoro - your link triple pwns my ylink, i will get it better for next time!!
HOSTESS!!- nice playing with all of you, u guys are teh brestest.

see u next month.
TRUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuuuu.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, now I finally have time for some shout outs!

Aqua and Anger: you guys are too much like Monk and myself, seriously, I am getting a little creeped out.

Monk: I don't care if you don't have any money, I buy you food all the time. We need some work on our teams game if I feel like forcing you to enter with me again. Also QUIT HITTING ME, ATTACK THE OTHER GUYS!

Mankosuki: good friendlies, good set, but jeeze man, let me fight your Samus next time. No more of this "But, Jiggs is my Link counter pick" stuff. I have only fought it once, gimme another bout with it.

Hungrybox: those dollar and under money matches were some of the most fun I have had fighting Jiggs. All of those bomb jumps I made were amazing. I declare shenanigans the next time we meet.

big_freddy: Dude, START COMING ON THE BOARDS! DO IT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!

Hiroshi: I till have almost no idea on how to fight Sheik, hopefully next time you wont destroy me. Good job in you matches against Phanna, they were intense.

CmRoddy: Sorry I only got a couple of friendlies in with you, they were great. I am looking forward to some more.

Mewgia: You have a good Link coming together. Keep up the work, you will get there.

Zoro: those matches were close. I hope you don't choose to switch to another character because of your luck in this tourney. We gotta keep the low teir alive.

Bane and Aqua: good matches, they were fun. I wonder if anybody else knows you guys added Monk and myslef to Hostess?

Phanna and Rohins: you guys are hilarious! It was hard for me to concentrate on the matches, but that was probably your battle strategy. I couldn't do anything with all of those fireballs bouncing around. So much fun!

To those of you that don't know, I use lim3 as my game name. I hope to see you guys in December for the Brawl tournament. This was my last tourney until then because of school. There, all done, laters. :link:

hungrybox

Smash Legend

now to the shout outs..
My teamate and new Noob testament member QDVS
we ***** hard in teams kid! you and RX made the ride there and back feel like nothing, thnx!!

Rx- you should have entered the tourney,
= more exp, you diet cosmic brownie eatin *******!

AQUA!!- fun matches in doubles and a fun friendly... your luigi is def one of the best ive played against.

bane - you guys ***** with the jiggs/luigi duo, and my heart was racing on our match, i was hoping you tech towards me and you did. VERY close match.

Wato - you held it down
hiro - dont fight in corneria!!
zoro - your link triple pwns my ylink, i will get it better for next time!!
HOSTESS!!- nice playing with all of you, u guys are teh brestest.

see u next month.
TRUUUuuuuuUUUUuuuuuu.
LOLZ omg he has a pic of marth now

HAHA

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Of course I'll come, as I said, as long as there is consistency/it is posted on smashboards before the tourney I'm fine with it...that way if I don't get as much as I think I should it was my problem for not doing my research!!!

:)

:colorful:

Top Bottom