• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I'll take 25% of the pot from now on. The question is, will you guys still come. I apologize for all this.
I'd settle for 30, which seems to be the standard. Don't be sorry, you didn't know. No one is mad at you (or at least should be). TS is awesome, just take a little less money ;)

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
I'd settle for 30, which seems to be the standard. Don't be sorry, you didn't know. No one is mad at you (or at least should be). TS is awesome, just take a little less money ;)
Thanks ColBol. I really appriciate all that you've done for TS and the Leader Boards. Have you all ready added the points from TS6? If not, I'll do it. How much does Gigabits take in percent?

vericz

Smash Champion

Vericz - You're cool. But you're constant bragging and talking shlt is really annoying. Stop.

-Aqua :luigi:
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW is the main thing I have to say. When did I brag???? When did I talk ****??? I was responding to all the ******* comments that were left bashing the tourney AND bashin hungrybox. NOT once was I braggin and NOT once did i talk ****. I wasn't even there but if I was I think I would have done well. That's not bragging at all and if it is to you guys then I'll stop.

I'm done with this thread. I'm only going to respond to direct comments towards me.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Have you all ready added the points from TS6? If not, I'll do it.
Oh man, I completely forgot ;) I'll get on it tomorrow.

EDIT: Nvm, I decided to do it tonight :) I'll PM them to you now

Also, Gigabits takes 30%. except they're weird, they don't do -30% then 70/20/10, they just do 50/20/10.

Vericz - You're cool. But you're constant bragging and talking shlt is really annoying. Stop.

Wtf...Eric never brags, and anything that might be even remotely considered to bragging is just joking...

Does anybody know a good weekend to have the next TS for September?
September Gigs will probably be on the 15th, 22nd, or 29th, so you should probably just wait for them to announce theirs and then put yours on one of those three (1st and 8th are taken by iGT2 and Kinetix, respectively).

P.S.

Eric is cool :D

vericz

Smash Champion
See, someone who knows how I be, I like to be on the good sides of everyone and I always am friendly towards you guys. I do remember a time that I actually did get mad and was talking some junk but I was blaming myself cause of my mistakes. I SD WAAAYYY too much in doubles and you will hear me say that, if that comes out misleading as well I will keep it to myself.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
LOL @ ted. ya and we wouldve gotten away with it if it werent for that **** marth.

vericz doesnt talk **** hiroshi does.. but he makes your crew look like you all do.

Colbol - Lol @ 110%
Also, Gigabits takes 30%. except they're weird, they don't do -30% then 70/20/10, they just do 50/20/10.
50+20+10= 80 +30 = 110 LOLOLOLOLOL sorry i think math is funny.. like the time i asked my fellow walmart employee if he knew what seven times four was and he said 29 without missing a beat

vericz

Smash Champion
like the time i asked my fellow walmart employee if he knew what seven times four was and he said 29 without missing a beat
I started work at walmart and I'm hoping the ppl I work with aren't dumb. So far they are cool, and few guys bring in their 360 and controllers to play halo during lunch.

The customers. . . now that's completely different

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Aw hell nah these b1thes aint talking ****!!! hiroshi is gonna have to step his muthafvcking foot in. i aint scurred.

Hiroshi: Corneria loves you <3
you mean

Hiroshi: Corneria loves to **** you <3
Brian- good junk on telling ppl how you feel
***** you know i aint scurred!

EVERYONE stop hatin on the hungrybox. If he smelled I'm pretty sure someone from WATO would have told him, they had to ride the whole way there and back and I didn't hear one complaint from my peepz. ALSO stop hatin on jiggs cause of her playstyle. If you dont like it counterpick!!
yeah, leave the box alone. as of right now, using my power as one of the 3 original WATO members, i now pronounce hungrybox, nick, and al WATO. its not fair that they play with us just as much or more in some cases, and they dont get to be names WATO. i am not even joking. these guys are cool. so what if hungrybox plays jiggs.(pretty gay i know, but w/e) so what if al never enters a tournament. so what if nick preaches all the times and doesnt like naughty words and gets made fun of. they are still smashers. and now, they are WATO!!!!!

and just hearing hiroshi yell "noooooooooooooooooooo fvck counter picks" just makes me laugh and so what if i got 3 stocked.. not like i didnt tell people that happened too.. at least my g&w got you close. and as far as di.. i was holding away.. just wasnt smashing it.. falcon disappointed me this tournament in general maybe now that im at ucf ill get some more practice in vs more than a luigi cause practice vs luigi.. is practice vs luigi... just like going against jiggs
im serious, those counter picks are gay. what do you mean "so what if i got 3 stocked". you got ***** my *****. im not gonna lie though, your gdub was beastin gah. your falcon disappointed me too. i was looking for a challenge but it felt like i was playing like c@$h mooney or sumthing. OOOOHHH BURN!!!!1 wtf, if your in UCF you HAVE to go to iGT2 so we can keep having our grudge matches!!!!lol, noob.

Ei Zoro, sry about your link problem. I totally understand being a really good low tier, and not placing, but being a decent high tier and winning. Bane's G&W is really good, but I beat him with my Falco, and I'm an average Falco player. Really sucks, but the important thing is having fun. That's what games are for, man. Well, that's the theory.
LOL, :laugh:, there nick goes again preaching!!! :laugh:

Bane - Good teaming, don't listen to shlttalkers. They're a fvcking waste of time. You're good. LOVE BUG.

Hiro - You're good. You're cool. But you're constant bragging and talking shlt TO MY CREW is really fvcking annoying. STOP. You have the capability of being a cool guy. Just don't do that shlt anymore.
bane SHOULD listen to **** talker so he can step up his game. lol, wtf, hiroshi is on a rampage. WTF, at vericz bragging. thats like nick cursing, yeah right.
no, not TO YOUR CREW, aqua, to bane's noob a$$, lol, wtf, hiro dont care anymorez, hes going aggro. and by the way." hiroshi is the ****. hiroshi is better than you and your crew. hiroshi will own all. hiroshi got this ish. hiroshi has teh nastiness mindgames!" is that enough bragging for you. whoa, where did that one come from hiro?. your fvcking cuhrazee.

LOL AT AQUA ALWAYS STEPPING IN FOR BANE WHEN THIS THREAD GETS HEATED. LOL AT VERICZ ALWAYS STEPPIN IN FOR ME WHEN THIS THREAD GETS HEATED.

yeah im not worried aqua... i play for fun.. unlike some people and i actually like losing.. i just dont like poor sportsmanship such as shlt-talking, degrading others, or getting pissed.. is it really hard to say "good game, better luck next time?" ****..
ofcourse i have fun, if i didnt , i wouldnt be playing this game after like 5 years. **** talking is cool , cuz it makes the matches more intense. degrading others is cool, cuz when they play you, and they lose, they feel like ****. getting pissed is cool cuz, ok, nvm, getting pissed is pretty weak. BUT I'LL GET PISSED ALL OVER YOU BOIEEE!!!

Wato - you held it down
hiro - dont fight in corneria!!
ofcourse we did, we're fvcking WATO!!! i couldnt help it. those fvcking noob a$$ samus' kept bringing me to that stage!!! who the fvck is phanna anyways?!?

Hiroshi: I till have almost no idea on how to fight Sheik, hopefully next time you wont destroy me. Good job in you matches against Phanna, they were intense.
you kidding me. i'll destroy you for the rest of your melee career...........and your brawl career aswell.

vericz doesnt talk **** hiroshi does..
hell yeah i do, this whole post is **** talking. cuz you'ze some nuba$$ fools.

shut the fvck up mofos. i'll destroy all of you. im sick o fhearing how you dont like me talking trash. man up b1thces. MAN UP!!! trash talk back, and THEN beat me. thats pure pwnage right there. dont be scurred mofos, dont be scurred.

HIROSHI IS THE MUTHAFVCKING **** AND HOSTESS AINT GOT **** ON ME!!!!. I CAME AND DESTROYED LIKE HALF YOUR CREW IN THE TOURNAMENT CUZ THATS HOW I DO!!!

DISCLAIMER
For all you peepz who are probably really pissed right now. calm the fvck down. im just fvcking playing around!!!! bane, your cool. aqua, your cool. hungrybox needs to stop getting bad rep. HOSTESS, i love you guys!!!! its all good. except for bane, he sucks. im kidding, im kidding. but really, he does suck, i mean, wtf 3 stocked?. just playing again calm down bane. well, maybe he sucks just a little. just messing, jeezus calm down. ok but for rizzle.......................bane kinda does suck...peace

EDIT: WTF, IM CUHRAZEE. RESPECT MOFOS!!!!1RESPECT!!!

EDIT2: LOOK AT MY SIG, THATS ME PWNING HOSTESS!!!!! :chuckle:

-muthafvcking hiroshi

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

Samus is too awesome

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Vericz- my bizzad, I completely read something wrong earlier and responded to it a few hours later on here with the shoutouts (i wasnt even home when I did the shoutouts..so I was kinda in a hurry) I apologize...I know you're cool, just misread some shiet.

I actually had a rather long post written out ..mostly directed towards Hiroshi...but I decided that Its really not worth fighting over some fvcking game SO. I'll probably post it when I make it more "pg" for the forum. Good tourny all

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Colbol - Lol @ 110%
50+20+10= 80 +30 = 110 LOLOLOLOLOL sorry i think math is funny.. like the time i asked my fellow walmart employee if he knew what seven times four was and he said 29 without missing a beat
Oh lol. I meant 50/15/5 :D

Also, Brian is the best smasher in Florida. :cool:

It's really more like

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝
BRIAN is too awesome

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
at colbol- thanks for standing behind me and vericz. you know how we really are and you know we be mad chill. tampa cant see that :( lol, oh wellz.

at f-0(nick)- dude nothing is wrong with preaching, im just messing with you. i completely respect how strongly you believe in your religion. its cool that your so dedicated. im just poking some fun man.

at aqua- why did you ***** out son. you should have posted that post directed to me, hell i didnt hold back on my uber greatness post.HAHAHAHAHHA :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:. ALL THESE TAMPA NOOOOOOOOBS!!!! god i love tampa, they are so cute over there, especially bane. he's a total hottie, and a NUB!!! WTF, did hiro just say that, yes he did, cuz he just dont give a fvck!!!! :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

(I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARENT TAKING ME SERIOUSLY. CUZ IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE GETTING REALLY MAD FOR NOTHING. CHILLAX GAHZ. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, I DO THE SAME THING TO MY OWN CREW. FOR INSTANCE, F-0, IS A PREACHING SMASH NOOB. I <3 F-0.)

peace

-hiroshi

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
hiroshi - I'll do you in the butt. Nuff said.
RENTH - Tell him how I do it in the butt.
everybody - do it in the butt (its a drunk thing(yay for drunken smash parties before tournaments))

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
no one likes jiggly puff because her style is nothing but camping;.
no, that's just how a lot of these new generation people play jiggz a nd a lot of the characters in general. honestly the only people that i like that go to tournies nowadays are the people that have always been around. all these new players are really annoying and love to camp, hence why i stopped goin to tournies. i mean if your goin to play like that, what fun is there, and if your not having fun at a video game tourney then their is something obviously wrong.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Aw hell nah these b1thes aint talking ****!!! hiroshi is gonna have to step his muthafvcking foot in. i aint scurred.

you mean

***** you know i aint scurred!

yeah, leave the box alone. as of right now, using my power as one of the 3 original WATO members, i now pronounce hungrybox, nick, and al WATO. its not fair that they play with us just as much or more in some cases, and they dont get to be names WATO. i am not even joking. these guys are cool. so what if hungrybox plays jiggs.(pretty gay i know, but w/e) so what if al never enters a tournament. so what if nick preaches all the times and doesnt like naughty words and gets made fun of. they are still smashers. and now, they are WATO!!!!!

im serious, those counter picks are gay. what do you mean "so what if i got 3 stocked". you got ***** my *****. im not gonna lie though, your gdub was beastin gah. your falcon disappointed me too. i was looking for a challenge but it felt like i was playing like c@$h mooney or sumthing. OOOOHHH BURN!!!!1 wtf, if your in UCF you HAVE to go to iGT2 so we can keep having our grudge matches!!!!lol, noob.

LOL, :laugh:, there nick goes again preaching!!! :laugh:

bane SHOULD listen to **** talker so he can step up his game. lol, wtf, hiroshi is on a rampage. WTF, at vericz bragging. thats like nick cursing, yeah right.
no, not TO YOUR CREW, aqua, to bane's noob a$$, lol, wtf, hiro dont care anymorez, hes going aggro. and by the way." hiroshi is the ****. hiroshi is better than you and your crew. hiroshi will own all. hiroshi got this ish. hiroshi has teh nastiness mindgames!" is that enough bragging for you. whoa, where did that one come from hiro?. your fvcking cuhrazee.

LOL AT AQUA ALWAYS STEPPING IN FOR BANE WHEN THIS THREAD GETS HEATED. LOL AT VERICZ ALWAYS STEPPIN IN FOR ME WHEN THIS THREAD GETS HEATED.

ofcourse i have fun, if i didnt , i wouldnt be playing this game after like 5 years. **** talking is cool , cuz it makes the matches more intense. degrading others is cool, cuz when they play you, and they lose, they feel like ****. getting pissed is cool cuz, ok, nvm, getting pissed is pretty weak. BUT I'LL GET PISSED ALL OVER YOU BOIEEE!!!

ofcourse we did, we're fvcking WATO!!! i couldnt help it. those fvcking noob a$$ samus' kept bringing me to that stage!!! who the fvck is phanna anyways?!?

you kidding me. i'll destroy you for the rest of your melee career...........and your brawl career aswell.

hell yeah i do, this whole post is **** talking. cuz you'ze some nuba$$ fools.

shut the fvck up mofos. i'll destroy all of you. im sick o fhearing how you dont like me talking trash. man up b1thces. MAN UP!!! trash talk back, and THEN beat me. thats pure pwnage right there. dont be scurred mofos, dont be scurred.

HIROSHI IS THE MUTHAFVCKING **** AND HOSTESS AINT GOT **** ON ME!!!!. I CAME AND DESTROYED LIKE HALF YOUR CREW IN THE TOURNAMENT CUZ THATS HOW I DO!!!

DISCLAIMER
For all you peepz who are probably really pissed right now. calm the fvck down. im just fvcking playing around!!!! bane, your cool. aqua, your cool. hungrybox needs to stop getting bad rep. HOSTESS, i love you guys!!!! its all good. except for bane, he sucks. im kidding, im kidding. but really, he does suck, i mean, wtf 3 stocked?. just playing again calm down bane. well, maybe he sucks just a little. just messing, jeezus calm down. ok but for rizzle.......................bane kinda does suck...peace

EDIT: WTF, IM CUHRAZEE. RESPECT MOFOS!!!!1RESPECT!!!

EDIT2: LOOK AT MY SIG, THATS ME PWNING HOSTESS!!!!! :chuckle:

-muthafvcking hiroshi
wow >_____>

your falcon disappointed me too. i was looking for a challenge but it felt like i was playing like c@$h mooney or sumthing.
yo **** you man >:O lol

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
no, that's just how a lot of these new generation people play jiggz a nd a lot of the characters in general. honestly the only people that i like that go to tournies nowadays are the people that have always been around. all these new players are really annoying and love to camp, hence why i stopped goin to tournies. i mean if your goin to play like that, what fun is there, and if your not having fun at a video game tourney then their is something obviously wrong.
This is horribly false. offense counters camping. camping counters offense. when you become a pro or know how the game works you'll realize that it's all about countering style by switching to offense and defense. camping it's just a horrible noob term. sad reason to quit thought.

everyone stop fvcking johning! we dont need to know why you lost *******. You lose You lose get over it.if you wanna cry. Go cry to your mom on how you lost b1itches.

Now everyone should bent down for wasting my time typing, and suck my c0ck for forgiveness.

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I have been thinking about this but I want you guys' opinion. Do you think I should enter the tournament? More likely, do you think I'm good enough to enter the tournament? And if I win, do I get to keep the money? lol. I'm thinking about entering in the next one, but I'm not sure.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yes, you should enter the next tournament. It will help you learn to handle different situations. Quit doubting yourself and enter already. Even if you don't win, you will feel you have learned something.

Plus it is definitely more fun than watching.

laters :link:

Zoro

Smash Champion
Here's a pic of me angry:

I hope you understand that this is war now. All's legit...Ima headbutt you at iNet.
Lmao !!!! this whole ***** topic was useless to me until I saw that.
rohins is just too funny.

I hate link with a passion

sheer I wanna smash to man : (

hungry in wato eh..ok but **** fix ur rep I dont want people hatin us cuza stupid junk.

al is maaad cool.

nick in wato hehe welcome nub

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Crazy Late Shoutouts!

I am noobz0r and don't know too many people's names!

xYz and QDVS - Crazy car ride, really went quick
F-0 - Made me want to start playing Marth again
Hungrybox- bastid stole my cash
h1roshi - I had No idea i was playing you that whole time, i finally figured it out like an hour later
everyone else - MM for a quarter any time! (it's funner than you'd think)
anger - if you made those stickers, you should replace the word "participant" with a line to write our names.

cosmic brownies = S3X

Good tourney.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
hungry in wato eh..ok but **** fix ur rep I dont want people hatin us cuza stupid junk.

LMAO@That... honestly Zoro ..most of you guys are cool..and lots of people hating on HungryBox just because he got lucky a lot of the time..but I dont think HES the one you gotta worry about ruining your rep...seriously. He might have gotten lucky, but at least he doesn't act a fool. -reads through thread- hmm...

Top Bottom