• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAMPA TOURNAMENT AUG. 25th. - TWILIGHT SHOWDOWN© 6 Presented by ANGER MANAGEMENT©

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
no, that's just how a lot of these new generation people play jiggz a nd a lot of the characters in general. honestly the only people that i like that go to tournies nowadays are the people that have always been around. all these new players are really annoying and love to camp, hence why i stopped goin to tournies. i mean if your goin to play like that, what fun is there, and if your not having fun at a video game tourney then their is something obviously wrong.
I've been here for almost a year, do I count as one of these campers? :p

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
yes you did ted, (don't take offense though), and lambchops, although I totally agree with learning how to switch up your style against a camper but sadly my level of skill at this game is limited. I am not top ten or whatever, at most I can do some quirky **** on teams, but aside from that I do not put nearly enough time as most of you do playing this game(more johns). But like I said, props to you guys that can **** the campers.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
h1roshi - I had No idea i was playing you that whole time, i finally figured it out like an hour later
everyone else - MM for a quarter any time! (it's funner than you'd think)
how did you not know it was me. you were the one playing me at giga and you knew it was me, and i had no idea who you were. so you thought you were getting pwned by some random guy that whole time :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

LMAO@That... honestly Zoro ..most of you guys are cool..and lots of people hating on HungryBox just because he got lucky a lot of the time..but I dont think HES the one you gotta
worry about ruining your rep...seriously. He might have gotten lucky, but at least he doesn't act a fool. -reads through thread- hmm...
LMAO@That... honestly Aqua, nobody hates on me. everybody is mad chill wit me and they know how i role. tampa is the only people we have slight beef with. i take that back. aqua and bane are the only people who see us being a problem. so i just roll with the flow and start instigating. and talking mad ****. and the only reason your getting involved is because your always butting into the current discussion or argument. and your talking about me ruining WATO's reputation, bro, I CREATED WATO'S REPUTATION!!! by going to so many tourneys and being online all the time, everybody knows us, and respects us for great players. except for you and bane apparently. it all started when we got mad at our lost to bane and luie. obviously we were upset because we were the better team. and we knew it for a fact. and the crowd (your crew, i guess) made it like they were the ****. s obviously, we are thinking like, 'please, we are so much better." cuz we were. and its not like we were talking **** to all the players, we were talking amongst ourselves, you just happened to overhear us. and we keep proving it. we destroyed them in losers bracket. vericz beat bane in their tourney set, and i beat bane in my tourney set. and in friendlies, i won the majority of the games. you had nothing to do with it, untill you started posting about it on this thread and junk, which is reasonable i guess though, since bane is in your crew. but trust me, besides you two guys, we have no problems with anybody else. especially in CFL, our hometurf. i was going to try and stop posting about this stuff. but you obviously pointing me out as the reason why we might have a bad rep, forced me to post.

ON A SIDE NOTE. WATO CHALLENGES YOU GUYS TO A CREW BATTLE. $3-5 PER PLAYER 4-5 PLAYERS PER TEAM, HOWEVER MANY YOU HAVE.

EDIT: aqua- we have to freakin play at the next TS. its been too long. i wanna see how bad you beast me.

peace

-hiroshi
(only hated by bane and aqua)

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Just because other people don't say it, doesn't mean they all love you.
Forgive me for being one of the first to open my mouth.
And again..you are a cool GUY.
But when it comes to smash, you definately need to step it up as a person.

And I never said you did ruin WATO's reputation. Vericz and Zoro are cool guys.
I was just laughing because if anyone would ruin it, it would be you.

Crew Battle? I'm game, but I don't want another thread and 1/ 2 of you fvcking bragging about how you're going to win. It's a waste of time, and all you're going to do is insult Bane for about 2 paragraphs and have me disregard it in 2 seconds. I'm pretty positive I can beat you and you don't see me posting it over..and over..and over...and over..right? So let's just say .."okay." and let that be the end of it till the actual crew battle k? Because you think you're hilarious, but nothing you ever say is anything more than elementary. Thanks.

-Aqua :luigi:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Just because other people don't say it, doesn't mean they all love you.
Forgive me for being one of the first to open my mouth.
And again..you are a cool GUY.
But when it comes to smash, you definately need to step it up as a person.

And I never said you did ruin WATO's reputation. Vericz and Zoro are cool guys.
I was just laughing because if anyone would ruin it, it would be you.

Crew Battle? I'm game, but I don't want another thread and 1/ 2 of you fvcking bragging about how you're going to win. It's a waste of time, and all you're going to do is insult Bane for about 2 paragraphs and have me disregard it in 2 seconds. I'm pretty positive I can beat you and you don't see me posting it over..and over..and over...and over..right? So let's just say .."okay." and let that be the end of it till the actual crew battle k? Because you think you're hilarious, but nothing you ever say is anything more than elementary. Thanks.

ok aqua, i'll be grown up. i have to respect qdvs' wishes since he IS a mod. but talk to your crew and let me know how much they want to wager. we will accept anything. the higher the better...peace

-hiroshi

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know I want this thread to die already but...are any of you Tampa/Branden/TS regulars coming to inet???

It would be cool to see some of you guys there...I only ever get to see/play you at TS's!!!

I don't think I've had any friendlies with Aqua or Anger yet...:(

:colorful:

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
*sugh* I am not entirely sure I will be able to participate in this crew battle. Not only that, I am not entirely sure I would be an asset.

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Chances are if its a crew battle, we got more in our crew than they do..haha..so we'll probably just get 4-5 of the guys that have been in the crew the longest or something. Don't sweat it ***.

Queen, what day is it? And where?
I don't think we got any friendlies in, but you're a cool dood, so I'm definately down for some next time we meet up at a tourny.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
If I DO go to this heh ill be in the crew battle i wanna try me 20 stoks vs. tampas 4-5 chosen peeps :) ill try it it should be fun no money invloved... just a challenge ..heh. ;)

- uuaa

ps: man this thread is pretty fun/cool lol it gives me something to read when im bored lol

Aqua

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I agree.. I would rather just do it for fun than 4-5 bucks a person..or at the very least maybe 1 buck a person? do like 4-5 people... it'd be like a 10 buck pot. nothing to get upset about if you lose but still more of a challenge, eh?

I'm down. HOSTESS.
Nice to meet you btw UUAA..dont think I've ever seen ya..

SaintAnger

Smash Journeyman
If I DO go to this heh ill be in the crew battle i wanna try me 20 stoks vs. tampas 4-5 chosen peeps :) ill try it it should be fun no money invloved... just a challenge ..heh. ;)

- uuaa

ps: man this thread is pretty fun/cool lol it gives me something to read when im bored lol
I am with HOSTESS! as well. A crew battle sounds good. I want to record it though. lol. When and where is this being held? We could do it at my next tournament if everyone is down with that.

Yeah, my Twilight threads are always entertaining. lol. Never a dull moment. There's always something going on here whether it pertains to Smash and the tournament or something completely off topic. lol.

vericz

Smash Champion
What the **** did i do???

And I am going to participate in this crew battle because I placed higher than you. Not just once.
(to zoro)
sorry to say this but we would choose chris over you any day, he is nasstteee. He always performs well in crew battles and we would NEVER leave him out of crew battle we are in.

If the crew battle is only 4 people it would be me, brian, danny and chris.
If the crew battle would be only 5 people we would at Ray to the list. If anyone isn't there then you would be in it.

Death (XIII)

Smash Rookie
:laugh: Crew Battle, huh? HOSTESS! Lemme know if you need my help.
But I can imagine that Bane, Aqua, SaintAnger, and xYz are more than sufficient.

I wanna tag along though! For fun.

vericz

Smash Champion
aww, come on, do it for money. it'll make the crew battle so much better. but our crew will consist of me, vericz, zoro, uuaa, and ray or hungrybox, whichever one is there....peace

-hiroshi
Ray wont be back till the middle of sept. Hopefully he will be here for the battle.

Hostess go to inet so we can do this!!!!!

Top Bottom