• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TASOL 2010 - December 18, 2010 (IMPORTANT POST - CHECK THE OP!)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I can't come so Lee and gnes can split for first.
Otherwise I'd totally win.

Curlz

Smash Lord
POST OF IMPORTANCE

As much as it pains me, I regret to say that TASOL will have to be canceled or postponed to a later date.

There was an issue with one of our anonymous sponsors for TASOL that ended up not being able to hold up their end of the bargain and couldn't give us the money that we needed to pay off the room. They promised us they would be able to cover the extra charge for the venue and ended up not coming through. This meaning, I would have to come up with $1500 in 2 weeks or we would need a 75+ person attendance in order to have TASOL, and that's just too much of a gamble for me to take.

If there is anyone that has planned on flying out to come to this and have already purchased a plane ticket, please get in touch with me as soon as via PM, phone, etc and I will completely reimburse you for what you paid for your ticket.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this poses on anyone. I take full responsibility for letting this happen.

BSP

Smash Legend
Luigi > Wario
No.

POST OF IMPORTANCE

As much as it pains me, I regret to say that TASOL will have to be canceled or postponed to a later date.

There was an issue with one of our anonymous sponsors for TASOL that ended up not being able to hold up their end of the bargain and couldn't give us the money that we needed to pay off the room. They promised us they would be able to cover the extra charge for the venue and ended up not coming through. This meaning, I would have to come up with $1500 in 2 weeks or we would need a 75+ person attendance in order to have TASOL, and that's just too much of a gamble for me to take.

If there is anyone that has planned on flying out to come to this and have already purchased a plane ticket, please get in touch with me as soon as via PM, phone, etc and I will completely reimburse you for what you paid for your ticket.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this poses on anyone. I take full responsibility for letting this happen.
So...when will it be?

Top Bottom