• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

rsr2

Smash Lord
This looks awesome. Hopefully I can go to this and actually show my noob skills to your guys :D

fZk

Smash Lord
anyone running through lansing/east lansing get at me because i need a ride :(

how do i not get first post wtf my streak ends
If you're in the Lansing/E. Lansing area you should come to one of our E. Lasning smashfests one day. It's usually me, WTP, Summer and Marco.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Do L and I have any way of getting here? :(

Also, Derek, if you're planning on setting up a livestream I can lend you my Dazzle because I hate that piece of ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lordy: lol sweet thanks. Seeing as how we have free wifi I do want to take advantage of it. I'll let you know if I need it.

@Apash: Keep in mind there will be NO melee period. Only Brawl.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I mean, if I have to I might bus somewhere, and ride with someone. xD The Holiday season has restocked my travelling money a bit.

D

Deleted member

If you're in the Lansing/E. Lansing area you should come to one of our E. Lasning smashfests one day. It's usually me, WTP, Summer and Marco.
gimmie your number or something or pm when **** goes down
:woman:

ZTD | TECHnology

She's at the top of my list.

Also guys, the BBR created a Ruleset group that has put out a new standard for tournaments as far as rules and particularly stage lists. I may be running this standard at this tournament as a test to see how things work. I will let you know soon.

ZTD | TECHnology

<3 Day. They'll be more so if you want to come down and need housing I can hook you up :D

Alright guys I bought some recording stuff so let's hope it works. If so then we'll have recording at this and future TCSC events. I'll let you know how it works out.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I have splitters and a KWORLD but it's not very good quality and I believe it makes the screen a little bit darker. Haven't used it in ages.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i can bring my EasyCap but i cant bring a computer
if anyone is gonna bring a laptop, will you mind if i install the drivers for my capture card and the recording software?

ZTD | TECHnology

Ugh I couldnt find the splitters and micro center people all had no idea what I was talking about. However I know what I need to get now..I'll just go to Radio Shack..I have a gift card anyway. So....I shall make a test video tomorrow after I get all the components together. I have the device and double sided AV cords.

ZTD | TECHnology

No problem ;)

And I am announcing that we will be using the official BBR ruleset for this tournament. Right now the only thing that is different from our existing ruleset is that Japes is illegal and Pokemon Stadium 2 is. That's LITERALLY it. There is no rules yet about LGLs, Mage's DQ Rule, etc etc. Keep in mind that I am still debating on whether to put in an LGL and that's my decision.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
they say that michigan brawl is one of the best
this is what happens when i focus on melee >_>

Boxxy

Smash Lord
posting here to say how bored I am not tired and how I can't do anything and for best buy not having Scott pilgrim blu ray :@

ZTD | TECHnology

Why do all of you have these setups and never bring them to tournies. And I got my splitter cords today! Thank God I had my radio shack gift card. 5 bucks a pop.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey Tech, I may not be able to dubs. It depends on if I work or not/go to Ohayocon. So many factors. lol

If I work, I'll probably be here for Singles.

ZTD | TECHnology

I know and its all good. I'm on the fence about doubles though anyway. I only wanted to team with someone I have history with but I should do doubles anyway since there's a few people I want to team with and been trying to for a while. Eh just not sure.

Oh and guys my recording setup works :D

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
tech, you have a youtube channel right?
if not, whos channel are we gonna upload the vids on?

Top Bottom