• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
if i bring my capture card, is there anyone who wouldnt mind if i use their computer for recording, since i cant bring mine?

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i can record but like the file size are too big (even compressed) so it takes too long to upload.

shout outs to still not having a partner for dubs :/ :(

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Giooooo bring some smash 64 I pulled out my n64 and started playing since the aa tourny.

of course i'll bring my 64. that goes without saying.

you know what's funny, anytime i've actually played 64 recently i've used yoshi. he's a pretty decent char. he's probably the most technical in the game. 0-deathing with him is extra satisfying because of the difficulty of it. plus egg stalling is 2 good

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I could see about bringing my 64 setup if we are doing a side tourny. It's only downfall is it freezes after playing it for a while. :(

Late night double post failll.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Quaa isn't going to Ohayocon because there isn't a Melee tournament.

My probability of coming to this went up 10fold because of that...though ****** the Mario Kart Wii tournament in Ohio is very tempting. ;)

Current matchup:

80/20 TC's Smash Cafe. lol

Cello16

Smash Rookie
I would like to join, but i have a few questions:

1. Do you have to sign up a head of time? or do you just sign up when you get there?

2. Is there a age limit for registration? Im 16...

3. Is there a additional fee for registering for your first tournament? (I doubt it, but just making sure)

I can't wait for this :)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I would like to join, but i have a few questions:

1. Do you have to sign up a head of time? or do you just sign up when you get there?

2. Is there a age limit for registration? Im 16...

3. Is there a additional fee for registering for your first tournament? (I doubt it, but just making sure)

I can't wait for this :)

1. No you do not have to sign up ahead of time. Or you can't rather. This is just a local event so you just sign up when you get there.

2. No there is no age limit. 3 of our state's best players are your age actually.

3. Nope. Just 5 dollars which goes to the venue for letting us your their space. And 10 dollars for each event you wish to enter unless its a side event which are generally 5 dollars.

Cello16

Smash Rookie

1. No you do not have to sign up ahead of time. Or you can't rather. This is just a local event so you just sign up when you get there.

2. No there is no age limit. 3 of our state's best players are your age actually.

3. Nope. Just 5 dollars which goes to the venue for letting us your their space. And 10 dollars for each event you wish to enter unless its a side event which are generally 5 dollars.
thanks! :)

ZTD | TECHnology

You guys are NOT setting up a movie when we could use that setup for tournament. If we get enough setups though it's a different story :)

Boxxy

Smash Lord
yo it's MY tv not urs u can't tell me what I can and can't do with it

toy story will happen

ZTD | TECHnology

True but it is MY tournament and if your "setup" is in the way of tournament setups I can you move it somewhere where its not in the way. ;)

Don't be lame and use a TV we NEED for a movie. That's ho ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL Boxxy I think in the entire two years I've been going to tournaments, I've been to ONE tournament where we had an abundance of setups :Gameyard 2. Chances are we will need it. I mean I'm going to keep reminding people to bring setups of course but half the time people don't or can't. I'll address this when its the day of, its waste of time to talk about it now. But we both know its 90% likely we'll need your tv for tournament. If we don't then that's cool. It'd be nice to have a lot of setups.

Top Bottom