• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

tocador

Smash Lord
Cancer prolly.

And the fact that i dont know how many posts i have in this thread.

How the **** do i see that? I want to know how do i get to the "Unclesam - 700posts(troller) JOE! - 500posts(troller tocador - 400posts(<= this guys is ownage)" screen.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I take back that hug I was about to give you

EDIT: tocador there is no page calling me a troller and you awesome, maybe in your egotistical head.
but there is the replies link, go to the thread and hit replies it shows a page of who posted

tocador

Smash Lord
O, they lied to me again then....

Edit: I dont understand how people only post here once, i mean, after the 1 post it became adictive.

ps: On my first post i got quoted, this must mean something ><

UncleSam

Smash Master
top 10 posters on this thread
#1 me-708
#2 JOE!-529
#3 payasofobia-495
#4 Tocador-441
#5 Marthage-439
#6 Dragonblooded-395
#7 Adumbrodeus-260
#8 Emperor Time-223
#9 Memorable Random Guy-216
#10 Justaway12-197

tocador

Smash Lord
Stfu, you know **** about me =[.

Im the one that heats every debate, if it wasnt for me people would go:

"Yeah, x > y". Im the one that goes, "Y > X because...." and then give you guys bilogy + physics clases.

Edit: Question, im reading a Seibrik new AT, what is it, i cant find vids.

Edit2: Its the DASC, w/e.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Stfu, you know **** about me =[.

Im the one that heats every debate, if it wasnt for me people would go:

"Yeah, x > y". Im the one that goes, "Y > X because...." and then give you guys bilogy + physics clases.
fail troll is fail.

x>y because Y=Z and Z<X is how it should be instead of flame wars >.>

Edit: Question, im reading a Seibrik new AT, what is it, i cant find vids.
look at the thread, Da awesome Seribrik Combo thread there is a video there.

tocador

Smash Lord
Look at the edit.

And he lied, ganon dont have 0-death combo U.U

fail troll is fail.

x>y because Y=Z and Z<X is how it should be instead of flame wars >.>

Not really, because in monkey land, were monkeys face-**** dogs in a endless way, X = lettuce, and Y=Z=N=blue=tacco flavored pizzas.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Lol. If you were reading way back when this started, you'd know that there were Mewtwo fanboys in here. Take tocador for example. He blatantly stated that he was bias of this match up. I'm not a fanboy. Just because I main him doesn't mean I'm a fan. I'll be back later.
That was meant to be me taking a potshot at you and the Ness advocates. I don't think your fanboy because you main him, I have never thought that of anybody, ever. I think of people as fanboys when they flame other people for saying the character wins by default with a single move.

Quotingadum, if this is meant to be true to life, then the farther away Mewtwo is when Ness casts PK Flash Ω, the weaker it will be, and the less chance it has of realistically OHK'ing him. Its like a bomb, the farther away you are, the less damage it does to you physically.

If the dissipation of the energy of Light Waves were not a fact of the universe, they would go on forever and infinitely. If such were true, then a single light bulb or candle would be able to light up an entire continent at night.

Mewtwo will see the flash most definitely and it will most likely blind him, but the other stuff isn't really plausible. A flash of light making you feel strange? I don't think so. Mewtwo cry from a flash of light? Not likely in a mostly true to life battle. However, if Mewtwo can get a psionic hold on Ness, he could snap his neck if he applied enough force, but then again Ness has a chance of escaping by breakin M2's hold on him. PK Hypnosis would only really be effective if Mewtwo doesn't attempt to close his eyes, Mewtwo doesn't naturally learn Hypnosis, so he can't do the same to Ness.

Mewtwo however can use Disable, this move is a more powerful asset in a fight than you think, especially if he survives PK Flash Ω, he can then proceed to use Disable on the temporarily drained Ness and psionically lock it down. Then again, Ness has Beta at his disposal, which is a decent alternative. However, Mewtwo still isn't out of options either. He has a total of eight
offensive options aside from normal telekinesis. Ness is also armed to the teeth with many moves, but he will likely only attempt using the ones in the Ω range unless he starts becoming mentally drained, Mewtwo will also likely suffer from this problem.

Lets look at their attack options side by side.

Mewtwo Ness
-Confusion - Flash Ω
-Swift - Psi Rockin' Ω
-Future Sight - Hypnosis Ω
-Psycho Cut - Paralysis Ω
-Psychic
-Me First
-Aura Sphere​

Those are the only ones Ness can use offensively in the Ω range. Those are the ones he will likely use the most; unless he is forced to use the weaker versions.. However, that doesn't rule out the use of Life Up Gamma, and Mewtwo's Recover.

Measure it up, who has more attack options? Mewtwo does, does that mean I think he would win? No, The entirety of their move sets, however, leaves them at a stalemate. Which is why I now say with confidence that they are at a complete draw.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
The only guys that benefitted from this are the high tiers....like always.

Baren: Quality>quantity.

And the thing here is not distance, it is speed.

And the fact that Ness can do the same things to Mewtwo.

This match is 525-475 on Ness's favor.

UncleSam

Smash Master
The only guys that benefitted from this are the high tiers....like always.

a lot of low tier characters benefitted as well wtf r u talking about?
Ganon beats Ike
Falcon beats Falco(and there is no way in hell that's going to happen in brawl)
samus beats everything

payasofobia

Smash Champion
a lot of low tier characters benefitted as well wtf r u talking about?
Ganon beats Ike
Falcon beats Falco(and there is no way in hell that's going to happen in brawl)
samus beats everything
Isn't dair to footstool at low percents good enough for Ike? Or just Dair at mid/high percents?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
A slight advantage for Ness for having better techniques.

Not that big, just something along the lines of 510-490 or something.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
A slight advantage for Ness for having better techniques.

Not that big, just something along the lines of 510-490 or something.
What he said. Ness has a slight advantage because of better offensive techniques.

He will catch Mewtwo off-guard in a few of those 1000 matches.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Measure it up, who has more attack options? Mewtwo does, does that mean I think he would win? No,
Refuted completely, turn your brain on and read.

And the thing here is not distance, it is speed.
Ummm, actually light travels in waves, the waves decrease in density (therefore power) as a function of the square of the distance.
Quoting adum, if this is meant to be true to life, then the farther away Mewtwo is when Ness casts PK Flash Ω, the weaker it will be, and the less chance it has of realistically OHK'ing him. Its like a bomb, the farther away you are, the less damage it does to you physically.
Collaboquote For The Win.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
The fact you don't read those walls of text makes me doubt you could finish something like a James Patterson novel without getting bored, because thats all the words on those pages are, walls of text. They may tell a story, but they are still walls of text.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Refuted completely, turn your brain on and read.

Collaboquote For The Win.
Actually, if the flash has enough energy to kill an opponent instantly, then it must be very powerful.

Think a white star. The flash is strong enough to travel great distances and no matter where Mewtwo is on the planet, it will still reach him.

Memorable_Random_Guy

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if the flash has enough energy to kill an opponent instantly, then it must be very powerful.

Think a white star. The flash is strong enough to travel great distances and no matter where Mewtwo is on the planet, it will still reach him.
Except of course the opposite side of the planet, and even then Ness could teleport there and pk flash that side.

Also, how is Mewtwo going to defend against radiation and the extreme heat that is left after each flash?

And Baren, one thing is a James Patterson novel, and another is a wall of text from a random angry internet poster.

Sorry if I offend you, but dude, try to keep it simple. Otherwise you won't convince the commonfolk into following your point of view because of a complicated and hard to read format.

And that is the important part of debates: convincing people.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I can endure walls of text for a while, but then it just becomes stressful to follow all that information.

Because of that, responses become half-***** and miss the point. I can tell from experience.... I was an avid user of walls of text.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Also, how is Mewtwo going to defend against radiation and the extreme heat that is left after each flash?

And that is the important part of debates: convincing people.
A flash of light does not emit enough radiation or heat to kill anyone. Its that simple. PK Flash is only described as a flash of light. Flashes of light do not cause people to have radiation poisoning or have extreme burns unless your talking about a Nova,PK Flash is not a nova, it is a flash of light. Light cannot kill unless it is concentrated enough, or comes from a concussive force like a bomb, Yet PK Flash is not a bomb or a concentrated orb of light or anything of the nature.

It is simply a flash of light, and flashes of light in a true-to-life setting cannot do more than blind. They simply do not have the concentrated power to kill.

Top Bottom