• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Sieguest

Smash Master
thing is he can tweak rules.
he took out crotch shots for Wario and for Falcon because they had that weakness and the other didn't.
And?
It's just like our government Sam
as long as they rule justly, let them alone about their business, but if they infringe on our rights, then we have the right to overthrow that government and start a new one...

now of course JOE! as erred sometimes, but our government has erred as well has it not, and yet we still allow it to perform normally, why can't JOE! posts normally as well? It's not fair.

@HOLO- JOE! isn't the sole decider of who wins...we are... JOE! just calls it based on what our consensus (or more likely the better argument) is...

JOE!

Smash Hero
as for me interveening:

See Ivysaur vs Yoshi.

I out-*****ed Dryn over what yoshi could do to Ivy, and vice-versa.

But yoshi still lost due to poison

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
And?
as long as they rule justly, let them alone about their business, but if they infringe on our rights, then we have the right to overthrow that government and start a new one...

now of course JOE! as erred sometimes, but our government has erred as well has it not, and yet we still allow it to perform normally, why can't JOE! posts normally as well? It's not fair.
Dude what the heck.
Don't compare this with goverment there are going to be people......
We don't want to change the title of this thread.
Or basically:

So what is it going to take to end this MU? I'm saying this from both sides:
Captain Falcon has much more muscle.
Captain Falcon has a gun.
Captain Falcon is really strong and knows how to fight.

Samus has lots of tone.
Samus is faster than Captain Falcon.
Samus has a lazor gun.
Samus has experiance with dodging bullets.
Samus has serious training from the Chozo just about maxing the powers of a human.
Samus (may, depends) have the blood of the Chozo, which are the descendants of God.

UncleSam

Smash Master
And?

I found this picture right after I read your post.
never thought how awesome it would be if I put both right next to eachother.
*stands back to look at what I've done*
friggin sweet.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I am so glad I am on UncleSam's friendslist.
I KNOW THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ima go look for awesome pics too.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I dissagree with this.
:p

Anyway, if she god the DNA of the descendants of god then I don't know how anyone can think Falcon can win.

You know what.... it seems like JOE! is going on one side here... while he should be giving facts and for the most part staying out of it....
The thread maker should be on both sides.
No.

The thread maker has the right to debate as much as he wants and be as biased as he wants to be as long as he does not abuse his powers. (EXAMPLE: saying his character won even if all evidence goes against it)

Keep debating JOE!

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Anyway, conclusion: Samus wins because she is, overall, much better than Captain Falcon in all aspects tha matter: experience, physiology and weaponry.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Anyway, conclusion: Samus wins because she is overall a much better bounty hunter than Captain Falcon in all that matters: weaponry, experience and physiology.
She only has a taser, why would she have the electro-lazer if she is only show having the taser?

Experince could be moot, Falcon fights humans, while she fights space pirates...she may have more, but falcon deals with her species.

She is NOT stronger. She may be faster, but by how much? Would she seriously never be hit by a man Bigger than her, with more reach, NEAR THE SAME speed, and more weight to his blows?

UncleSam

Smash Master
Trufax Holo

@JOE

I say Chozo blood be allowed. They're still just aliens. The inheritencr of being related to the gods or whatever could very well just be treated as a title.

I mean, if they were god-like, why did their race die off.
See. Just a title.
Alimbics were the only ones who truly died.
the Chozo are presumed missing(there's always hope) luminoth are re-populating, and the N'Kren and Ylla are presumed extinct.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Disregard what I said. OPs can NEVER take part in the debates.

Its the Golden rule of Golden that I just made up.

Salem

Smash Champion
Her tazer actually does damage, so it probably is a electro whatever.

Cause during a full playthrough with ZSS only in Zero Mission I seen she could do some bit of damage with it.

It's pretty much like a normal gun... o_o

payasofobia

Smash Champion
why's that Paya? Just out of curiosity
Because OPs have the ability to change the rules and simply be stubborn about the rules and the position they have, and therefore ruin debates. Hystory tells us that Now, this is a story all about how. My life got flipped-turned upside down. And I liked to take a minute. Just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised. On the playground was where I spent most of my days. Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool. And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school. When a couple of guys. Who were up to no good. Started making trouble in my neighborhood. I gotin one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day. But she packed my suite case and send me on my way. She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket. I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad. Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, wine all that. Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat? I don't think so. I'll see when I get there. I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out. There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out. I ain't trying to get arrested. I just got here. I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near. The license plate said 'FRESH' and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8. And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there. To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

JOE!

Smash Hero
It's History, not Hystory

anywho, explain these to me (PAYA ONLY):

How is Samus stronger, given her very light (albeit yes, toned) frame?

Is Samus really that much faster than Falcon, given Falcon is also fast?

Why would Samus do more damage when Falcon can take a hit better?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Physiologically and anatomically speaking, this may be due to density of the muscle, both in number of cells (myofibrils) per muscle, cell size and functional units (sarcomers) per cell, as well at the muscles ability to store and deliver energy to the sarcomers, the length of the muscle, the length of the lever arm (amount of leverage on the bones). Muscle size also adds to strength, but only because it allows for an increase in the absolute number of myofibrils.

Long story short: Strenght is decided by much more than bulk. Muscles trained to gain mass lack on all other aspects, and actually diminish your performance in speed and therefore in force behind attacks.

Toned muscles do not suffer from this and increases their performance on all aspects.

JOE!

Smash Hero

look at their physiques.

Can Samus really be stronger?

going off of that, her muscles would need to be literally rock-hard for their size..

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Yes.

The mighty atom, Bruce Lee and REAL athletes are living proof of that....well...scratch Bruce Lee.

He is not alive. :(

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Judging by her huge boobs and thights, she has enough fat to fill up the gaps in the muscles.

Your body must be made up of 4% or less fat to actually show your well toned muscles.

Adum explained it very well. The thing is that this rule did not apply to Zelda because she was too skinny to have her muscles covered.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Lies.

The Luminoth had much better technology (taking death blaster out) and appearance.

The Luminoth are better in every possible way.
Actually the Luminoth took some of their technology (primarily weapons and armor upgrades) from the chozo.
the Alimbics were so bad*** not only did they have their own sector. They built an entire planet as an archival center.

JOE!

Smash Hero
on that note paya, look at bruce lee:

his arms have like, 1% fat, and the muscle alone is as big/bigger than ZSS' arm which has fat on it.

Now, how dense could her muscle be under that, and exactly how strong could she REALISTICALLY be compared to a very strong person, like Falcon?

REL38

Smash Lord
Actually the Luminoth took some of their technology (primarily weapons and armor upgrades) from the chozo.
the Alimbics were so bad*** not only did they have their own sector. They built an entire planet as an archival center.
Blast!

I'd thought you'd overlook that :mad:

But at least the Luminoth are still alive. Who knows where/what happened to the Chozo.

haha can't beat that :p

UncleSam

Smash Master
Blast!

I'd thought you'd overlook that :mad:

But at least the Luminoth are still alive. Who knows where/what happened to the Chozo.

haha can't beat that :p
pssh those n00bish Luminoth had their robots taken over by ing. no wonder they had to get samus to win the war for them. At least the Alimbic stopped Gorea when they died off.
An Ingsmasher dies from one Darkburst It looks insanely cool if you pull it off.
current MU@ what's the next MU?

JOE!

Smash Hero
The Next MU will be...

Not as good as this one most likley :p

Anywho, i still want to know EXACTLY how Samus is stronger/hits harder/takes hit better than Falcon. I know she is toned, but even that has a limit, If Falcon throws blows of comparable speed (slower, but stil comparable) would his much heavier blow do more damage?

Also, given the range disparity, wouldnt Falcon's Gun just give him this match anyways, being able to kill at all ranges with it, whereas Zamus needs to be closer to sue the taser, and even then actually have to finish off falcon after the taze?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
First: That's either a photoshop, Bruce on his early days or one of the many Bruce Lee lookalikes in existence.

This is how he looked in his last film. He actually removed bulk completely to have extremely lean muscles that greatly surprasssed that of heavy-weight athletes in strenght and mobility.

Bulk is useless. Just because your muscles look big and impressive, it does not mean that you are strong. Like I said, there is a LOT more to strenght than mass. And toned muscles take advantage of ALL of these aspects.

Second: Falcon may be strong at pulling stuff, or doing bench presses, but that only happens because of her added mass. His famous punches, kicks and knees (AKA, what really matters in real fights) will be very weakened IRL.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Also, given the range disparity, wouldnt Falcon's Gun just give him this match anyways, being able to kill at all ranges with it, whereas Zamus needs to be closer to sue the taser, and even then actually have to finish off falcon after the taze?
There are tasers that can be shot from long range...

JOE!

Smash Hero
true, they wont have the EPIK >9000 power, but what if he land sthem on Someone like ZSS?

and would they really be -that- neutered?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Point of that post: yes, Samus can have well toned muscles in that arm, and is most definetly stronger than the Captain.

And I doubt he would land a hit in ZSS because of his slow attakcs and ZSS superior mobility. And even if he did, it would lack the force to cause serious damage. The same does not apply to ZSS. A roundhouse kick on CF's neck will break it because of the superior force behind it.

REL38

Smash Lord
pssh those n00bish Luminoth had their robots taken over by ing. no wonder they had to get samus to win the war for them. At least the Alimbic stopped Gorea when they died off.
An Ingsmasher dies from one Darkburst It looks insanely cool if you pull it off.
current MU@ what's the next MU?
That's cuz the Ing possesed the Luminoth soldiers and their robots. They very well woulda done the same to the Chozo and rest of them.

That's cuz the Luminoth were the ones who developed the dark and light weapons to fight them off.

That's why Echoes is the best.
lol at complete bias

@MU

>_>
*wonders if Payas can really pull this off*

JOE!

Smash Hero
why are you assuming Falcon wouldnt be able to harm ZSS?

if he lands a hit, she'll get hurt. he is much more weighty, and a punch from him onto her light frame will probably break a rub or such.

Also, Falcon has a gun that we havent been discussing o_O

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Point of that post: yes, Samus can have well toned muscles in that arm, and is most definetly stronger than the Captain.

And I doubt he would land a hit in ZSS because of his slow attakcs and ZSS superior mobility. And even if he did, it would lack the force to cause serious damage. The same does not apply to ZSS. A roundhouse kick on CF's neck will break it because of the superior force behind it.
we forget that it is Zero suit Samus were talking about meaning that she does not have her abilities and weaponry she has with her suit and therefor can not win.

Top Bottom