• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Salem

Smash Champion
why are you assuming Falcon wouldnt be able to harm ZSS?

if he lands a hit, she'll get hurt. he is much more weighty, and a punch from him onto her light frame will probably break a rub or such.

Also, Falcon has a gun that we havent been discussing o_O
Playing Field...

We need it.

Maybe a few pillars there and there...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
why are you assuming Falcon wouldnt be able to harm ZSS?

if he lands a hit, she'll get hurt. he is much more weighty, and a punch from him onto her light frame will probably break a rub or such.

Also, Falcon has a gun that we havent been discussing o_O
It will harm ZSS much less than how a kick in HIS face would hurt him. Is that simple.

And we haven't been disscusing the gun because what he has is a blaster, and those require constant shooting to actually harm the opponent. It can't do jack ****.

JOE!

Smash Hero
he has a pistol, shoots bullets.

Also, he has a helmet...so a kick to the head wouldnt be too bad.

I think Falcon may have this just due to the pistol...

Also, how hard do you honestly see her hitting compared to falcon? she has no protection and falcon hits just as hard if not harder

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
he has a pistol, shoots bullets.

Also, he has a helmet...so a kick to the head wouldnt be too bad.

I think Falcon may have this just due to the pistol...

Also, how hard do you honestly see her hitting compared to falcon? she has no protection and falcon hits just as hard if not harder
best point so far. If Falcon just gets one hit it's over just think how much could you actually take after a punch to the gut or face?

JOE!

Smash Hero
what if he dodges and counter atatcks?

going rather specific her,e but we arent even going into what falcon can do to ZSS, just what she can do to him.

Also, his pistol has no effect here?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
It requires constant exposure on the target to work. Just like flames. By then, he is already fried.

And consider the fact that ZSS will be the one dodging and counterattacking with strong blows in this fight. Falcon may have protective muscles, but he lacks in the 3 other important areas:

Mobility (which doubles as a more active defense)
Accuracy (number of attacks landed per minute)
Strenght (more force in her blows)

I already explained why.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Man oh man...you guys are too funny (Paya, REL, US)...
So let me again explain why Falcon wins...again...
-Her paralyzer has to charge to actually become effective. Ain't no way in hell she'll have enough time to charge her laser and expect to dodge Falcon and his melee/pistol.

-They are both in shape. Like Marthage said, have you considered that maybe Falcon is tone for a male?

-electrolaser=\=paralyzer.
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Paralyzer
Paya please stop trying to convert weapons from what they are.

-ZSS is STILL HUMAN, regardless of whatever is in her blood. She will not take a bullet well regardless of how much you may think she's a god.

-Bruce Lee was fast as well, but a bullet in his @$$ and he's just another victim.

-JOE! eliminated the crotch shots, so my opinion isn't biased.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24851681@N04/2377211640/
What's exposed on Falcon again? Only his neck and his lower face.
ZSS has a lot more exposed and can be taken advantage of therefore. Her hair, for example, can be grabbed to slam her to the ground or allow a crippling blow to herself.

-Joseph Greenstein=\=Falcon. You were better off saying a pro wrestler or something.

-Bruce Lee=\=ZSS. You realized you compared a man to a female right? Try again.

-The anatomy of a male is stronger than that of a female. Matterfact,
http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/File:Samus_SSBB8.jpg
Show me all this "tone" ZSS has if she has on a skin tight outfit. To me, it looks like she was trained for speed (not saying that she isn't strong) but has too much of a body to have toned mucsles. If she were as strong as you say she is, it would show and become a ot more obvious in her outfit.

-How is she going to attempt to beat comeone who is obviously stronger than her? And you still haven't acknowledged the fact that ZSS can't take a hit. If your rebuttal is that Falcon will never get a hit off, then you are obviously biased and exaggerating.

-http://www.smbhq.com/users/sss/pics/falcon.jpg
He has all the muscle in his leg and has a pretty good body distribution. So why isn't he fast? Ludicrous.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_suit_samus#Fictional_biography
From what I've read, her Chozo blood gave her agility and resistance to the enviorment. Where in the world does this "god-like strength" come from? And am I the only one that finds this insane? She probably has bird flu because of it. And a actual blood transfusion between different species is canon; The host's (human)blood would reject the other species (Chozo) blood. Heck, human blood attacks human blood if it isn't matched correctly which is why we have blood types. And you want me to buy she survived a transfusion from an extinct species of bird like creatures? Even Sam can't survive that. (LMAO)

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_Falcon#Captain_Falcon
Falcon was trained from a police academy. He also knows kung fu and street fighting. He knows how to throw down.

-ZSS will die trying if she attacks Falcon head-on. Falcon can break her apart in so many ways that it isn't funny. Her paralyzer is too time consuming to use, she doesn't have the super strength you claim she has, and Falcon outmuscles her. Prove me wrong fellas.

JOE!

Smash Hero
how can she do a strong-*** blow after a dodge? is falcon gonna just sit there like Bluto after he misses popeye?

anywho, how can she match his pistol?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
You are ignoring my arguments now, JOE!

I guess what I said was false.

Anyway, to put it simple:

Falcon does not have an average pistol, projectile and effects on dinosaur look more like heat blaster effects. (smoke and all that)

Second: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3q0EpUgYPU

Third: I already explained why ZSS is faster and stronger. And even if she didn't have that, she still has the electrolaser.

JOE!

Smash Hero
none the less, it is better than her Paralyzer for killing.

@ MA vid: It's two guys of the same-ish size/build doing it. Falcon would be able to resist/punch her in the face with other hand...

Regardless of CQC...i think Falcon's gun wins this for him

EDIT:

she doesnt have the dang electro laser Paya, she has the parylizer. Dont change their weapons magically.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Paya, she does not have an electrolaser. Please stop saying that. And if both fire off, Falcon would get hit first and be stunned momentarily. ZSS is fatally bleeding after that. And what you said was she had tone but that requires less body fat for her to have as much tone as you say she has. Her butt and boobs are too big to have as much tone as you claim she has.

A bullet won't always kill immediately, but she won't be so gun ho after taking a shot. Heck, shes bleeding all of her precious Chozo blood, and she still has to attempt to trake down Falcon? Please.

JOE!

Smash Hero
actually Paya, seeing as you said yourself that his gun is a laser, wouldnt his have the same 96% of light crap going for it? :lick:

payasofobia

Smash Champion
The paralizer functions more like an electrolaser than a a taser and are still very realistic.

And JOE!. you are ignoring my posts. Just like a flame, lasers require constant exposure to work.

REL38

Smash Lord
Hold up.

So exactly WHY was it decided he had a bullet gun?

He's a bounty hunter in a futuristic setting where cars go 10 zillion mph in races with other cross bred creatures lurking about and I'm supposed to believe that Falcon uses a gun with bullets?

I'm pretty sure he'd have a blaster, not pistol.
Not very realistic to say he'd have a pistol that's greatly inferior to the technology of his current day world >.>

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
call me prejudice, but i can imagine cf throwing punches and kicks with zss dodging them.

now imagining the opposite, not AS likely but possible. any knees or elbows by cf will deal more dmg to her than what she can do to him. I'm ignoring weapons all together btw.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
But an electrolyzer is not a paralyzer. I've made this claim before. It is what it is, not what you want it to be.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
An electrolaser lets blooming occur, and then sends a powerful electric current down the conducting ionized track of plasma so formed, somewhat like lightning. It functions as a high energy, long-distance version of the Taser or stun gun.

It ¡s almost the same thing. The only difference is that instead of a cable, it uses plasma to send the lighting. It is also much stronger.

And it also works a lot more like the actual paralyzer, that does not requires cables to send the electricity.

REL38

Smash Lord

Nova9000

Smash Lord
If it were the case, then wouldnt it be called tht? They do not function in the same way.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Wait, when didn't Falcon have a regular gun?

And my point is that they do not function in the same way so they are not the same. did you not see the link i posted about the paralyzer?

REL38

Smash Lord
@Nova

When I pointed out how unrealistic it is for a bounty hunter of the future to still be using a bullet gun when technology around him would offer him laser blasters instead.

Am I expected to believe the future will have hovering race cars that go 10000 mph, but still be offering measly bullet guns?

Yeeeah. I don't think so.

What Payas pointed out works as well :p

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I unfortunately did not read all of Paya's supposed 'killing' post. Not currently int he mood for a debate.

Mark Wood + my high school's orchestra concert = Concert of Ultimate Awesome.

EDIT:

I changed my mind.

@ Uncle Sam

Samus has technically only been in one war. During Prime 3. Stumbling upon planets and fighting Space Pirates alone does not count as a war. She was not making coordinated attacks on orders from the Federation and the Space Pirates weren't doing the same except for in Prime 3.

Wars happen at anytime or place, for all we know Falcon could have been in a war for a short period.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Why is a laser a nerf? Wouldnt it being more futuritic be better that a bullet, accoring to what you are all saying?

The way I see it, the way it firggen engulfed the lizard dude in flames when it hit must account for something...

If that is the case, I belive we have our winner due to tech.

And Paya, it's a taser gun she has.

Black_ShadowAX

Smash Rookie
@ Random_Memorable_Guy

do NOT include me in with those idiots who go around saying "Falcon Punch" but who have no working idea of who Captain Falcon is or what F-Zero is, I was a fan of him and the series long before that ****ty meme was around.

As for Scale Head from the F-Zero comic

Wanted: Dead or Alive
For: Murder
Bounty: 500,000 Galactic Credits

What in the blue hell are some of you thinking? Captain Falcon would not hunt a criminal, especially one wanted for murder, with a weapon not designed to kill. What we see here, is Falcon firing his gun, the laser hitting and frying Scale Head, then we see in the next panel Scale Head laying on the ground with smoke rising from his body.

http://f-mode.planets.gamespy.com/media/scans/f-zero2.jpg

Add in the fact Samurai Goroh calls him a carcass now, also with no indications of life left within the criminal gives a pretty clear indication Falcon's gun is designed to kill.

Captain Falcon wins, next match up.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
@ Random_Memorable_Guy

do NOT include me in with those idiots who go around saying "Falcon Punch" but who have no working idea of who Captain Falcon is or what F-Zero is, I was a fan of him and the series long before that ****ty meme was around.

As for Scale Head from the F-Zero comic

Wanted: Dead or Alive
For: Murder
Bounty: 500,000 Galactic Credits

What in the blue hell are some of you thinking? Captain Falcon would not hunt a criminal, especially one wanted for murder, with a weapon not designed to kill. What we see here, is Falcon firing his gun, the laser hitting and frying Scale Head, then we see in the next panel Scale Head laying on the ground with smoke rising from his body.

http://f-mode.planets.gamespy.com/media/scans/f-zero2.jpg

Add in the fact Samurai Goroh calls him a carcass now, also with no indications of life left within the criminal gives a pretty clear indication Falcon's gun is designed to kill.

Captain Falcon wins, next match up.
I think you got the wrong page but w/e.

I'd imagine ZSS would have her gun out a the start of the match(she always carries it).
If she ran fast enough, she would be able to taze Falcon before he brought out his gun.
Wait... hold on.

(ignore lulz factor)
his gun is a bit far away... if she starts out with her gun in her hand, she (might) be able to taze him. Plus it looks like it's in pouch. That could take longer.
Just throwing that out there.

...wait
they have the same gun?
That means ZSS automatically wins due to having her gun in her hand in the begining.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
...wait
they have the same gun?
That means ZSS automatically wins due to having her gun in her hand in the begining.
I don't think they have the same gun, but even if they do, they both have a taser. People have been known(I've seen it on MythBusters)to take a gun from it's pouch and fire it ACCURATELY in less then half of a second. And this is a TAZER. Not a whole crapload of range. Depending on how fast falcon can draw, they end up just paralyzing each other.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I don't think they have the same gun, but even if they do, they both have a taser. People have been known(I've seen it on MythBusters)to take a gun from it's pouch and fire it ACCURATELY in less then half of a second. And this is a TAZER. Not a whole crapload of range. Depending on how fast falcon can draw, they end up just paralyzing each other.
Loldraw.
So basically ZSS starts out with her weapon in her hand but Falcon would be able to pull it out in enough time anyway because they arn't close enough?
lol

So basically we go into cat-and-mouse. In this case, the match is un-winnable(as in it's going to be won by luck)
Maybe we should take away the guns..... o______o

I see it this way: (F= Falcon, Z=ZSS)
1. F-Tazer/Z-Tazer=Draw
2. F-Lazor/Z-Tazor=Falcon
3. F-Lazor/Z-Lazor=ZSS
4. F-Tazer/Z-Lazor=ZSS
5. No Weapons (after they tazer each other or w/e)

1. If they have the (basically) same type of weapon.....They're both skilled in shooting....
It's just luck. Neither will approach. And even if one does, they will both shock each other. Then it'll be (again) luck to see who is in a better position to attack.

2. Lolduh

3. ZSS starts out with her weapon in her hand, so the advantage goes to her. They'll both figure out they are enimies and Captain Falcon will go for his gun while ZSS already has her gun.

4. Lolduh.

5. Debate.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
@HOLO

That's only if falcon has tazer. I don't really think it is, due to the comic, as that didn't just paralyze scale head. And don't forget, a tazer:

The Taser fires two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductive wire as they are propelled by small compressed nitrogen charges similar to some air gun or paintball marker propellants. The air cartridge contains a pair of electrodes and propellant for a single shot and is replaced after each use. There are a number of cartridges designated by range, with the maximum at 35 feet (10.6 m).

ZSS can really only use the Tazer once, as they take a while to reload.
So given most tasers deliver 5 seconds of electricity on one push of the trigger, ZSS would have to be extremely close to falcon to taze him, make sure it hits, drop the gun, then go run up and hit him before the 5 seconds run out. If falcon is 30 feet away, I don't really see that happening.

@Holo+edit

1,2, and 4 are right; I don't think that ZSS has a lazor. And payas thinks that lazors are slow compared Z0m9 313c7r01a$3r so IDK about how fast they shoot. It also depends on distance as well, because if falcon sees shes got her gun out he's gonna run.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
@HOLO

That's only if falcon has tazer. I don't really think it is, due to the comic, as that didn't just paralyze scale head. And don't forget, a tazer:
Which means ZSS having a lazor gun is possable.

The Taser fires two small dart-like electrodes, which stay connected to the main unit by conductive wire as they are propelled by small compressed nitrogen charges similar to some air gun or paintball marker propellants. The air cartridge contains a pair of electrodes and propellant for a single shot and is replaced after each use. There are a number of cartridges designated by range, with the maximum at 35 feet (10.6 m).
Ok ur point.

ZSS can really only use the Tazer once, as they take a while to reload.
So given most tasers deliver 5 seconds of electricity on one push of the trigger, ZSS would have to be extremely close to falcon to taze him, make sure it hits, drop the gun, then go run up and hit him before the 5 seconds run out. If falcon is 30 feet away, I don't really see that happening.
I don't understand your theory on "She can't hurt him while he's being tazered"
Explain why she can't kick him down or such while she's tazering him because I think that would work.
She can run fast. Falcon would still be in pain even if she didn't reach him in time. That would give her MINIMUM 1 second.
She can run as fast as the fastest human on Earth(if not more).

Top Bottom