• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

REL38

Smash Lord
this really bothers me, along with "dont end without me! imma just going out for a bit, even tho it's quite obvious the Mu is over, i dont want it to end cus i have nothing to add of importanceonce i get back!!!!1eleven"

just look up my profile, it will say if I'm on or not...

another thing: stop going into little tangents like yugi-oh crads etc here...there was like a whole **** page of them keep it to the back-room...

New MU soon

HOLD ON!!!!!​

we never discussed how we consolidated SHEIK and ZELDA.

that affect anything?

:[

1. Some people say "don't end it" when they themselves have nothing to add or their side is already winning/losing anway due to having others on their side.

Some people say "don't end it" when the losing side has zero representation.
(fyi, I'm keepin' the sig since it's funny and ironic, not cuz I hold a grudge :p )

2. People just don't figure to check the little smash sign under the person's avatar.
Laziness.

3. Yugioh turned into a sell out and is trying to milk what they can from the title name.
It's also not very popular anymore which is why that kinda spam isn't even lolworthy

4. Zelda in her "Sheik" outfit could stand a better chance, but is still going against a trained archer. Environment would give her a better edge due to her "stealthy" fighting style.

JOE!

Smash Hero
she gets like...the chain and needles and...kanto *shrug*

Link still has teh armor, shield and better weapons...

New MU soon

payasofobia

Smash Champion
One word: Electrolaser.

That's it. It alters your nervous system directly. Being big is not going to help.

The only problem I see here is how is ZSS going to finish him off. Maybe by kicking his eyes open and then harming the brain or something?

Whatever's the case, Bowser is completely at ZSS' mercy after a few shots. Still, it's gotta be relatively quick, else Bowser snaps out of it and ZSS is completely screwed.

REL38

Smash Lord
But can her electrolaser produce such effects when it's no bigger than your average gun?

^When it looks something like this?
An artistical rendition, but still very similar to:

This

and this.

Not only that, but can it penetrate reptilian scales like it does human flesh?

sammy p

Smash Lord
shes quick and has amazing technology.
bowsers huge... its not like hes going to be able to dodge any of her attacks like she can with his.
plus shes kindof got the advantage long distance with her electrolaser and everything else she has in her arsenal.

also, im sorry to ask such a bone head question, but ive only been popping in to check the new MU's but can anyone tell me what happened to TL/YL??

tocador

Smash Lord
Yep.

Just as a example: Now-a-days tasers, besides being very effective agaisnt humans, dont act the same even on horses/gorilas. They are just stinged, but can move all they want.

A electrolaser that only paralises(dont kill) humans, and for a short time if you may, wont even scratch boosers body.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Yep.

Just as a example: Now-a-days tasers, besides being very effective agaisnt humans, dont act the same even on horses/gorilas. They are just stinged, but can move all they want.

A electrolaser that only paralises(dont kill) humans, and for a short time if you may, wont even scratch boosers body.
First order of buisiness, you spell "Boozer" wrong.

:mad:

Next, her tazer stunned heavily armed space pirates, it should be an REALLY strong one.
(still hasn't taken a side yet)

tocador

Smash Lord
First order of buisiness, you spell "Boozer" wrong.

:mad:

Next, her tazer stunned heavily armed space pirates, it should be an REALLY strong one.
(still hasn't taken a side yet)
Still, boozer is three times bigger, and five times fattier than those silly space pirates. Plus it stunned for like, 5 seconds os something like that;

UncleSam

Smash Master

payasofobia

Smash Champion
JOE! posted an article about handheld electrolasers.

They exist, ask him to give it to you OR find it yourself in this thread or in the internet.

tocador

Smash Lord
"The ADVANCED TASER is not specifically recommended for use against animals as its main function. The main reason is that the ADVANCED TASER was created for "human nervous systems" not animals. Moreover, the ADVANCED TASER is designed to hit a standing vertical target which most animals are not. The shot would have to be altered and somehow aimed at the side of the animals where the wide center of mass is located and most animals don't attack from the side. Also, animals tend to recover very quickly compared to humans when hit by TASERs. The civilian range of 15 feet is somewhat limiting, too although law enforcement has cartridges for 21 feet. More research is required."

"With that being said, there is still a good chance that the ADVANCED TASER would work on some animals temporarily. We have received several reports of police officers using the ADVANCED TASER on pitbulls during warrant entries and also where a pitbulls have attacked other dogs. It was used successfully in Titusville, FL police against a pitbull who was attacking and nearly killed a police K-9 dog. Kicks, baton strikes and pepper spray was ineffective on this pitbull. The pitbull was hit by the M26 ADVANCED TASER and both probes stuck in the side of the pitbull. It went on its back during the 5-second cycle. A dog handler was near with a pole and a collar and quickly slipped it over the dog's head successfully subduing it. The San Diego Police subdued a pitbull that was in a living room attacking another pitbull. The officer on scene was able to shoot probes into the dog and an animal control officer was able to collar the dog successfully. The older AIR TASER with only 7 Watts of power was also used to stop a pitbull that had jumped through a living room of a family and attacked the resident's pitbull. The two pitbulls fought for quite some time until San Diego PD deployed the AIR TASER successfully against one of the pitbulls and was able to be subdued by animal control (there is video of this event on VHS tape if you need it). "

UncleSam

Smash Master
I know about them, and i know how that tinny piece of chuck Zamus use, dosent make up for it.
Not really, small electrolasers can produce 1000v of electricity easily. That's a high voltage. and will kill. even if Boozers resistance was high, it take 15mA to stop the heart.

tocador

Smash Lord
Watt = Jaules/Time

You get jaule from Potency.

Potency = Work/Time

WORK = Distance * Force * cos alpha

Thats the equasion :D.

@PAya: A weapon with such capacities would need to be bigger then Zamus, if you can get my lead.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Anyway, I found a way in which ZSS could win most hof her matches.

We consider that these fights take place in a flat area with no inmediate help or minions to help you and give you medical help exactly when you ask for it, right? And no way to contact them? And in the middle of nowhere?

If that's the case, shock Bowser, blind him completely and leave him to die of bleeding or thirst. Whatever comes first.

TOC: Exactly, and that's why a weapon 1/4000 times the size of a big electrolaser would still be able to stop Bowser's heart anyway.

tocador

Smash Lord
She wouldnt be able to shock bowser.

In battles, unless canon, we use

A. What JOE! says we can

and then

B. We prove if its valid to be used in RL standarts.

In this case, a electrolaser weapon to shock a giant animal would require to be atleast, bigger than a building for it to exist, and we dont quite have the technology to even create one.

So the best we can say is that Zamus has a taser.

Taser dont usually tend to work on animals biggers than bulls, just read the text i posted.

Boozer is basically a Whale.

G_G?

Ima be out for a bit, wait for me ^^.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Watt = Jaules/Time

You get jaule from Potency.

Potency = Work/Time

WORK = Distance * Force * cos alpha

Thats the equasion :D.

@PAya: A weapon with such capacities would need to be bigger then Zamus, if you can get my lead.
First of all, you are only finding joules. Second of all, Watts=voltage times amperes. third of all, if handheld electrolasers can produce 1000v then how would the gun have to be bigger than Zamus?
She wouldnt be able to shock bowser.

In battles, unless canon, we use

A. What JOE! says we can

and then

In this case, a electrolaser weapon to shock a giant animal would require to be atleast, bigger than a building for it to exist, and we dont quite have the technology to even create one.

Taser dont usually tend to work on animals biggers than bulls, just read the text i posted.

G_G?

1. That's a very stupid comparison. Like, srsly. You don't need to fry Bowsers entire body to do so. Zamus's gun will be enough to stop Bowser's heart.
2. That would be a bad thing if he were a whale.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

G_G?

We already proved that it is valid by real life standards to have handheld electrolasers.

And we already pointed out the power to kill most animals, which is very low.

And we already pointed out that a weapon with 1/4000 the power of one of those big electrolasers still has enough power to kill a big animal by stopping its heart.

That's it, a 10 ft Bowser is most likely screwed by this. A 17 ft Bowser is screwed in many other ways.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
It would have been cool had it been all female brawlers but...Falcon and Snake?

*thinks back to inappropriate link Paya posted*

Must be that good then LOL.

tocador

Smash Lord
We already proved that it is valid by real life standards to have handheld electrolasers.

And we already pointed out the power to kill most animals, which is very low.

And we already pointed out that a weapon with 1/4000 the power of one of those big electrolasers still has enough power to kill a big animal by stopping its heart.

That's it, a 10 ft Bowser is most likely screwed by this. A 17 ft Bowser is screwed in many other ways.
lolololol

It isnt possible IRL, aka, WHE DONT HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY to do so. If you do some research, the thing we have that is most alike a electrolaser, is huge, buildings huge, and dosent work quite like it, just because we dont have technology to do so.

Why do you keep lying on this thread man ;/?

JOE!

Smash Hero
looking up elephant skin...hold on

edit:

an elephant's skin can be 3cm thick on average, now bowser not only has skin, but scales as well.

crocodile skin is very tough and leathery due to the scales (not just the scutes on the back).

so what we are dealing with here is very tough, leathery skin that is a bit over an inch thick

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Are you SURE Bowser wont be able to tank it? He has scales, and is probobly much stronger than you people realize.
I'm still not on a side yet. It easily go either way.

Top Bottom