• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Dude.
I do not have ZSS fanboyism.
I hate metroid more than I hate spiders even thought I have arachnophobia.

Because people who hate certain characters definitely think that running away isn't a loss
-_________________________________________-
If that was true then about every match would be a draw

REL38

Smash Lord
@Holo
Realistically, it wouldn't be affecting amored enemies, especially if the armor isn't a conductor.

Also, that small gun won't have much of an energy source to begin with. A few bursts and that's it, if even that. The size would also dumb down the effectiveness of the gun.

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
@Holo
Realistically, it wouldn't be affecting amored enemies, especially if the armor isn't a conductor.

Also, that small gun won't have much of an energy source to begin with. A few bursts and that's it, if even that. The size would also dumb down the effectiveness of the gun.

Thank you.
My point when i posted

Question. If electrolasers can apparentely fit all this electricity into

Then why does the modern soldier look like

Notice distinct lack of

I'm not really taking sides, just kinda curious.
Actually BOOZER FTW
but I just wanna know XD

Salem

Smash Champion
it's a joke Justaway

anywho, thr problem with bringing in the Ridley FIght:

PSS Fights him

ZSS's weapon in reality would run out of juice before being able to actually kill most likley
It charges off of sun light. >_>
Or something thats in the air giving it it's power.

But if the battle out last the sun GG Ms.Samus. >_>

Salem

Smash Champion
Yeeeeah.
Not really. No solar panels. No other source.

Zamus may be able to stun Bowser, but in no way kill him.
That was the problem from the start.

Bowser, however, can kill Zamus.
If she approaches in a dumb way.
Which she doesn't have to do cause of her gun.

And i'm pretty sure if she repeats this like in the Metroid games she can take him out.
Just keep repeating shots, in the same weak spot.

"The head"

JOE!

Smash Hero
thing is, she would have very limited ammo, or at least power for shots to affect Bowser due to the limitations of a gun that size outside of metroid

Salem

Smash Champion
thing is, she would have very limited ammo, or at least power for shots to affect Bowser due to the limitations of a gun that size outside of metroid
It'd be weaker if rushed shot and stronger if shot later, since it could possibly be sun charged or particle charged.

Also... her gun looks like it might malfunction if it was sun sourced, what if it gets too much sun energy/particle energy? would it explode if she doesn't use it enough?

JOE!

Smash Hero
lol

She loses then cause she'll run out of shots due to "Low on batteries" Owned.
wait, why wasnt this discussed vs falcon?

oh yeah, his gun was LoL too

anywho, regardless, I dont think her Electrolaser is suited to stopping bowser reliably enough for her to actually finish him off the majority of the time...

Out of 1000, who do you honestly see getting more kills when her gun doesnt finish the fight early?

Finale, coming soon :D

Salem

Smash Champion
Samus got this.

She has so many ways to take them out, and she has armor.

Ships won't matter either, cause she can call her ship to help via wifi and shoot at theier arwings, while she's shooting at them on ground.

Now if they team up against her... lol

REL38

Smash Lord
Me thinks Fox and Falco would team up to kill the one who's more of a threat (Samus) with their rocket launchers from Star Fox Assault.

Samus = dead

Then Wolf picks off Fox or Falco when they're killing Samus and then it's a 1 vs 1.

Then stuff happens and w/e.

@ Salem

I don't think ships will be used here.

tocador

Smash Lord
If all have lasers, then it would be hella hard for anyone to shoot.

Everyone has lasers and reflectors, ecept samus, which only has lasers(when i say lasers i say all her weaponary). In this case, she will prolly be the one to be focused first, as she is the easiest target, and the one with the most deadly weapons if dont killed first.

All in All, spacies are going to have easy time defending agaisnt themselves, so they gonna focus Spamus which cantwin agaisnt 3 shooters with reflectors =D.

Salem

Smash Champion
If all have lasers, then it would be hella hard for anyone to shoot.

Everyone has lasers and reflectors, ecept samus, which only has lasers(when i say lasers i say all her weaponary). In this case, she will prolly be the one to be focused first, as she is the easiest target, and the one with the most deadly weapons if dont killed first.

All in All, spacies are going to have easy time defending agaisnt themselves, so they gonna focus Spamus which cantwin agaisnt 3 shooters with reflectors =D.
Samus will grapple beam steal one and use it against them. >_>

She also has armor don't forget.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I thought lasers really didn't do the job, you know, with Captain Falcon having his laser gun and all. Wouldn't the laser need to be concentrated on a target and in the same location before it actually started burning? And I thought this was a fatal four way, not a team battle. If you're trying to survive, and you want to be the one last standing, wouldn't you take out whoever you could?

Samus will grapple beam steal one and use it against them. >_>

She also has armor don't forget.
I doubt the Grapple Beam is realistic. Samus would either not have the Grapple Beam, or it would be replaced with something similar to it in the real world. Let's say a grappling hook similar to Batman's. I'll be back to think about what could be used in the real world for Samus, since I don't think the Arm Cannon is going to be firing beams.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
JOE! discussed it earlier I believe, Dryn. Unless the mechanics are being changed again to make it more "even," she can fire beams and a missile.

As far as I see it, Samus is the most heavily armored one. I'd imagine her suit could take at least a few laser shots, and headshot everybody else within a few seconds.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
JOE! discussed it earlier I believe, Dryn. Unless the mechanics are being changed again to make it more "even," she can fire beams and a missile.

As far as I see it, Samus is the most heavily armored one. I'd imagine her suit could take at least a few laser shots, and headshot everybody else within a few seconds.
I wasn't present when the mechanics were brought up, so I could wait to see, I guess.

tocador

Smash Lord

And i imagine that if the spacies could somehow reflect her shots, but nah, imagine this, space animals with reflectors, this is so silly.

O wait......

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Samus is the only victor unless Fox and Falco team up. Samus has laser repelling armor and the space animals only have their skin on their backs ya they have lasers but it's not worth much if they can't get through her armor. She is more skilled than the animals and has more reliable weapons that can kill instantly instead of multiple shots.

Nova9000

Smash Lord

REL38

Smash Lord
IIRC All of the Spacies had access to rocket launchers in Star Fox Assault.

Realistically, Samus' suit would only take one or two shots from a missle before ripping through/screwing her circuitry up.

I also hear the Spacies have Reflectors so . . . .

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Spamus > Wolf > Fox > Falco.

1. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8438223&postcount=7452

2. http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8188070&postcount=5039

3. Falco is a bird.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bird_skeleton#Skeletal_system

4. Samus is armored head to toe. Wolf has a vest and has quickness. Fox is quicker than Falco and can produce more of a wallop than Falco can.

Spamus wins this time...but Wolf still can't let Fox do that...and better luck next time Falco...

@ Dryn
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8188320&postcount=5041
I think the grapple can work, unless you changed your opinion...
I wasn't sure if my opinion mattered at the time. That was Samus versus Wolf, right?

Also, yes, Falco is a bird. That means hallow bone structure. Breaking his bones shouldn't be a problem.

I would want to see how Samus' suit could be used in reality, but I've never gone through all those mechanics before. We'd likely ignore the Screw Attack, Speed Booster, Morph Ball, and a few other things that would be unrealistic. Unless Samus had something to move quick with on her feet like Shadow and his rollerskating running.

Salem

Smash Champion
I wasn't sure if my opinion mattered at the time. That was Samus versus Wolf, right?

Also, yes, Falco is a bird. That means hallow bone structure. Breaking his bones shouldn't be a problem.

I would want to see how Samus' suit could be used in reality, but I've never gone through all those mechanics before. We'd likely ignore the Screw Attack, Speed Booster, Morph Ball, and a few other things that would be unrealistic. Unless Samus had something to move quick with on her feet like Shadow and his rollerskating running.
The thrusters on her back can help her move faster?

JOE!

Smash Hero
points to consider:

Fox ha sthe best spacey gun with it's rapid-fire

Falco has the most range with his

Wolf is a one-shot kill

Samus has almost a mix of all three with some power, decent range and nice firging rate

Samus has the best ARMOR, but all it does is lessen the damage she takes, she has no true method of avoiding a hit like the spacies and their reflectors.

However, she does pack a small missle and a grappling hook

tocador

Smash Lord
Wait, you people have to think about this MU?
Yeah, dur why we are still thinking.

Lets just give the win to samus because we are all her fanboys and disconsider all the BS crap she can pull out and get away withought anyone questioning :D.

And when(if i feel like it) end up questioning it, people come from all over the world just to curse me on how i shouldnt be questioning the all might samus, and how she can own everyone with lasers(even when them have lasers + reflectors).

O yeah, did i mention that even when i prove soemthing, people just get me to chill/ murder my dog so i stop talking just to samus win ><?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
points to consider:

Fox ha sthe best spacey gun with it's rapid-fire

Falco has the most range with his

Wolf is a one-shot kill

Samus has almost a mix of all three with some power, decent range and nice firging rate

Samus has the best ARMOR, but all it does is lessen the damage she takes, she has no true method of avoiding a hit like the spacies and their reflectors.

However, she does pack a small missle and a grappling hook
reflectors can be siphoned and unusable guns can also be siphoned but less likely, she can dodge the lasers and return it 20 fold.

She has the advantage over everyone unless they all team up and take her out first and hope that they still have enough energy to stay alive and kill the remainders.

tocador

Smash Lord
No one quoted my WoT on how im always the ******* that dosent like samus? Really? I feel forgotten =[.

But thats prolly cause paya + marthage + Sam are or AFK or AFK.

Top Bottom