• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
I actually proved that it is possible, hence why Bowser and Charizard can spit fire. Just sayin...
But it's good to see you again in the thread Toc. Good times....
I don't want to act like I don't trust your intelligence but err...

Screw it, I don't trust your intelligence. Could you re-post/link your proof please?

JOE!

Smash Hero
for the fire?

simple:

gas bladder to expel some flammable gas in a "jet" (lets say methane or hydrogen for the fliers, also doubles in letting them fly by giving them extra lift, both of which are naturally created by acteria living in many animal's stomachs) through some pore in their mouth or such.

near this pore will be ome sort of means of ignition, a special tooth or even minerals the animal collects to start the fires witha small spark by rubbing the minerals/teeth together.

the gas is jetted out while the creature creates the spark, and the jet of gas is ignited just like a flamethrower. granted, the animal may want a shut-off valve through the nozzle to prevent back-draft.

in short, a natural flamethrower would work just like a real one, only substituting a gas canister for a special bladder and a lighter for a manual spark.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Seems fine, I was worried as I remember seeing some silly Fire Breathing theories in this thread a while back that seemed to forget that when breathign fire you need to make sure you don't set fire to yourself in the process.

Although I would like an elaboration on

"A shut off valve"

To be honest a much better way of breathing fire would be to expel the gas around oneself in a wide area rather then a jet stream and then simply make a spark afterwards while surrounded by flammable gas with your claws or teeth. This is safer then a jet stream as you don't still have gas pouring out of your mouth and nose while you ignite it and also much more omgwtfpwnage as you don't make a small stream of fire but basically a massive napalm bomb style incineration cloud around yourself. You'd just need to make sure your scales are up to the job of you not getting toasted.

I wasn't around when you re-allowed Charizard and Bowsers flame breath and just assumed if you wouldn't let them then you wouldn't let Spyro.

If you allow Spyro flame then I don't see why this is even still being discussed...

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I have seen something about why there is no backdraft on some dragonology show.

The chemical combination within the dragons throat/mouth is mixed with a mucus that when in the moist warm interior of a dragons body, will not ignite...from their its fuzzy...it was either oxygenation would cause the ignition or he flint properties Joe described, but the back draft is prevented by the mucus of the dragon's interior.

UncleSam

Smash Master
If the transitive property held true for everything in the world, we would have mass chaos. I COULD BE CHUCK NORRIS!

I=Human, Chuck Norris=Human, therefore I=Chuck Norris. :D
you sir, are wrong.
Chuck Norris isn't human, he's eternal.

UncleSam

Smash Master
a human can't be eternal (at least no yet?)
Chuck Norris is a superspecies of human.
you don't apply, because there can never be two Chuck Norris.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Just get Bruce Lee to kill one of them off. The one person Chuck Norris can't beat.
We all know that entire movie was staged, movies can't process the true power of Chuck Norris.
It took years to edit out all of Chuck Norris's awesomeness.
little known fact is that editors died in the process of editing out Chuck Norris, because nobody messes with Chuck Norris.

Sieguest

Smash Master
We all know that entire movie was staged, movies can't process the true power of Chuck Norris.
It took years to edit out all of Chuck Norris's awesomeness.
little known fact is that editors died in the process of editing out Chuck Norris, because nobody messes with Chuck Norris.
pffft. They didn't edit jack. Chuck Norris got his can whipped and he had to take out his rage on the nearest possible victims.

UncleSam

Smash Master
So Norris' movies and Texas Ranger can't be trusted either

So that means . . . .
http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/
this wasn't from hollywood.
I want to see some bruceleefacts.com
I thought so.
EDIT: I can't believe Walker Texas Ranger doesn't have a pop culture section on wikipedia.
EDIT2: we also can't believe that any bruce lee movie can be trusted, so none of this is trustworthy.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Nah, it gives him a large peice of firewood while impeding his ability to move forward at optimal speed. I think Spyro could fry the bazooka before Crash could effectively use it.

JOE!

Smash Hero
but it heats up to piss-hot temperatures and melts....

also, only Mr T can defeate Chuck Norris in a fight, which is why Chuck invented racism

REL38

Smash Lord
but it heats up to piss-hot temperatures and melts....

also, only Mr T can defeate Chuck Norris in a fight, which is why Chuck invented racism
It's not like his bazooka's gonna melt from spyro
Just to say, doesn't Spyro breathe fire via his nose?
Does the w/e theory still work there?

@Sam

A website dedicated to keeping the unrealist-

nvm

I'm looking too far into a meme
>.<

UncleSam

Smash Master
yes, because the nose valves or w/e connect to the throat at some point, there would have to be a separate blockage by the mouth preventing it from going where it usually goes tho.

@Sam

nvm

>.<
It's not dedicated, it hasn't updated in a while.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
Bazookas are made of metal. Metal doesn't burn.
Isn't Crash's Bazooka wooden?

@Sam

nvm

>.<
He breates small jets of fire from his nose, but the huge jets are from his mouth. IIRC

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Its not wooden. There's a pic a few pages back.

@Riald, if crash tries to hit Spyro with the weapon that is very heavy, what if he misses? He'll be off balance and Spyro could attack him.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
So....why are we discussing this further? Spyro wins due to fire.
@ Xia:
That may actually work...never thought of that...

tocador

Smash Lord
*Grabs bazooka*

*Runs to spyro*

*Circle him to dodge fire*

*Bazzoka-ed to the face*

*Broken neck*

*Brazil 3-1 on the dirty mma fighter*

*Crash wins*

Any questions?

UncleSam

Smash Master
hey guys I just remembered something!
this isn't Smash bros. Canon Tournament.
So what happens here is how does this:

pick up this:

Nova9000

Smash Lord
hey guys I just remembered something!
this isn't Smash bros. Canon Tournament.
So what happens here is how does this:

pick up this:

The same way

can use them as well. Crash has the humanoid function just as the spacies do.

@ Toc:
False...flame kills anything Crash has to use.

UncleSam

Smash Master

The same way

can use them as well. Crash has the humanoid function just as the spacies do.

@ Toc:
False...flame kills anything Crash has to use.
we'd have to apply square cube law to compensate for the fact that a bandicoot grew 4+ feet and became bipedal.
there hips aren't designed like ours.

tocador

Smash Lord
Flame dosent kill instantaneously(**** this i cant spell it), plus, if you are theoretically faster than you attacker you can jsut dodge what he throws at you.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
we'd have to apply square cube law to compensate for the fact that a bandicoot grew 4+ feet and became bipedal.
there hips aren't designed like ours.

Square cube him if you like, but I don't see his hips being that much of an issue.

@ Toc:
Doesn't matter. the flame would render the bazooka useless due to it either melting or being too hot to hold.

Top Bottom