• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master

Square cube him if you like, but I don't see his hips being that much of an issue.

@ Toc:
Doesn't matter. the flame would render the bazooka useless due to it either melting or being too hot to hold.
an actual bandicoots hips.
Where have the actual rules of this thread gone, because people have forgotten about them.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
That doesn't dismiss the fact that he runs the thread and that the square cube law wrecks every animal except Squirtle. So take it up with him.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Sam is just bored and wants to kill animal characters for teh lolz

So to dismiss the exceptions, future tech is null and Samus is just a potatoe in a tin can
I bet I could kill all the animal characters if I was just wearing a big metal suit without any space lasers.

Just whack em about with the big metal arms like Jax.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Spyro = Dragon.

This is why he wins.

(j/k)

Well, let's see what Spyro brings to the fight.

Spyro indeed has the flame breath, which renders 90% of Crash's options useless.

However, I think the deciding factor is that...

SPYRO CAN FLY.

Spyro is perfectly safe attacking from the air. Not only could he go in with his flame breath, but he could also spiral down onto Crash, Ram him with his horns, heck, he could pick Crash up and throw him over a cliff or something.

From what I can see, Spyro locks down everything Crash has.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Nihongo, I'm positive that Spyro will win, but he can't fly. We covered that issue a few days ago, and the reason why is because his wings are too small for his body. He still has this fight locked though.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Sam is just bored and wants to kill animal characters for teh lolz
Humans are animals.

So to dismiss the exceptions, future tech is null and Samus is just a potatoe in a tin can
We've been over this, all of Samus' equipment is possible in our world.
The only reason our government isn't using stuff like this is because it costs too much.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
What happened to the Pluse and Minum attorneys?
And yea, Sam is trying to kill everything, but oh well. To an extent, everything would die if we nickel-and-dime-every extent of a character. But w/e; when JOE! gets back he can take it up with him. And NaCl fails due to the lack of I...lol....

Sieguest

Smash Master
What happened to the Pluse and Minum attorneys?
And yea, Sam is trying to kill everything, but oh well. To an extent, everything would die if we nickel-and-dime-every extent of a character. But w/e; when JOE! gets back he can take it up with him. And NaCl fails due to the lack of I...lol....
pffft. Iodine doesn't have jack on Salt. :088:

Plusle and Minun are on a business vacation.

JOE!

Smash Hero
dude, we've had this same arguemnt countless times....

it'd kill te thread since we'd then have to apply the same crap to EVERYONE and we'd just be left with like Peach.

and this

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero
I don't know a whole lot about either of them, but by the looks of it, Gray Fox has better protection.

Also, I thought this was going to be the The Gray Fox from Elder Scrolls, i was rather confused at first.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
As much as I don't like FF7, I have to give it to Sephiroth. I mean, let's look at it.

-Range. Lots of it.
-Years and years of trained, disciplined combat expertise.
-DAT SWORD.

The only thing I can see Grey Fox having over Sephiroth is Armor. As well, he's pretty stealthy, which does make it a bit more difficult for Sephiroth. However, once discovered, Sephiroth's got it down.

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
I'm sorry someone's going to have to help me with knowledge on Gray Fox- the most I know is that he's a specially trained soldier.

But Sephiroth I can talk about, I'm a FF fanboy but I am open to good discussions that could change my mind.

Anywho, basically this is a good summary of Sephiroth if we put him IRL: He is like Cloud....but superior in everyway.

He has been injected with not only mako, but JENOVA cells so let's say his physical enhancements are far superior to Cloud's. He has been trained basically since birth as a soldier (becoming the number 1 1st Class Rank of SOLDIER) so he is exceptionally tactical, cunning, exprienced,profiecient and ruthless.

Just out of my personal knowledge of Sephiroth I give this to him, but I know little to no info on Gray Fox so I'll wait till hear what others say and I'll read up on him as well.

Go One Winged Angel

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Going Gray Fox here. Like Cloud, Sephiroth's sword is laughably big to use...but regardless of that, Gray Fox has just as much if not more training than Sephiroth and was one of the best FOXHOUND agents; the only one to get the codename "Fox" in fact. That and he's been a solider since he was a child meaning he's had a lot of experience.

Gray Fox's suit not only gives him an advantage but makes him incredibly swift, giving him full motion despite his protection. And there's...ya know? The one absolutely game breaking fact. Gray Fox has stealt camo. He's more or less invisible meaning he could just get in close and dice Sephiroth's head off.

Unless Sephy is just wildly swinging around (with his hilariously long sword) he's going to have one hell of a time finding and killing Gray Fox.

REL38

Smash Lord
Nuclear Fusion.
How hard is it to understand that!?

and you know that DNA splicing just changes the proteins her body produces right?
It's not gene splicing.
http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/748547/2/0303.jpg

From these?

Two of these nestled into her shoulders, I assume and recall

From what I can tell, it would take more room than her shoulder's to properly utilize and distribute the energy from the units

Especially considering "future tech" being null, if it were

he has cloth bits that will go up in flames, esecially his pants and will give him rather nasty burns to his legs, which i am sorry are NOT ignorable.
From what I recall, isn't a huge deal of Ganon winning lie behind the tossing of his sword?

(has a fuzzy memory)

Besides, what exactly is the established range from Flamethrower characters?
10, 20, 30ft or what?

Not to mention intensity as all of them have red-orange flames

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire#Temperatures_of_flames_by_appearance

Judging by this thinger, I suppose, could give a somewhat accurate feel of the intensity of the flames

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
Okay, I think we can agree on that military/special training is about equal in both combatants. So what I see so far is: Sephiroth's "enhancements" vs. Gray Fox's "suit".

The invisibilty really isn't a problem, for Sephiroth does have his senses heightend (aka greaaaat hearing) from the injections so really a man of Sephiroth's expertise can rely on his other senses other than just seeing in battle.

What other properties does Gray Fox's suit have?

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I actually proved that it is possible, hence why Bowser and Charizard can spit fire...
O__O

Yeah, fire breath was given back
O__________O

Posts or it didn't happen you sununuva *****!

I thought I had provided a means way back when!!...

Oh right, that was flawed cause Charizard originally didn't have the biological equipment necessary for it.

WHERE DID I GO WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG~?!

JOE!

Smash Hero
it was originally assumed, then around round 3 there was a big debacle over it...then it came back in round 5 >.>

as for the ranges, i am assuming about 10-20ft for Spyro and Zard, with zard being the latter...

as for the big'n, his fire breath may well be in the 30+range from size alone.

Also, the sword-throwing is just silly

Top Bottom