• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

UncleSam

Smash Master
You forgot some:

Beak > mouth
Feather > Skin
Blue > pink
Cool uniform > school uniform
Arwings > horses
spelling error, i fixes it, I would argue the feather > skin thing but I don't feel like it so don't start a discussion with me

Sieguest

Smash Master
Nice choice son...

for the record I'm sitting this MU out...but

I'm pro falco..

Falco has more and better options than Lucas...the PK fire can be reflected and Falco can run and gun lucas to where he can shock Lucas with his reflector if the psi magnet is up...

Or charge a shot and wait for the oppurtunity to kill

just what I gather

JOE!

Smash Hero
guys, never EVER discuss ammo unless I say it is a factor, like when snake only had 1 stun grenade

in the out of 1000 scenario, it shouldnt matter

anyways, it seems unanimous that falco takes this bread round

new MU soon

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
PSI abilities are, well, unrealistic. Doesn't that mean that Ness and Lucas are just regular kids with bats/sticks?

Sieguest

Smash Master
Samus vs Wolf eh?
This really seems like a tough matchup...

Due to Samus's extremely tough armor Wolf is gonna have to get a LOT of shots off in order to put himself in head...but Wolf always has his reflector to reverse Samus's shots

So in a distance battle- I think it all comes down to has the better running and gunning capacity...which I would think be wolf due to amazing speed. (and the reflector)

But up close...Samus has the grappling beam and with that she basically renders Wolf defenseless...that and super tough armor not only defends her well, but lets her hit hard on Wolf as well...I'm not sure whether wolf's claws or teeth could actually pierce her armor in time before she clunks him.

I'm not sure who to go for right now...

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Due to Samus's extremely tough armor Wolf is gonna have to get a LOT of shots off in order to put himself in head...but Wolf always has his reflector to reverse Samus's shots
She could always angle her shots so when they're reflected, they miss Samus. Plus activating the reflector would leave Wolf at a disadvantage, since he is unable to move while the reflector is activated, giving Samus a HUUUGE advantage.

So in a distance battle- I think it all comes down to has the better running and gunning capacity...which I would think be wolf due to amazing speed. (and the reflector)
Samus has better gunning capacity, she could look around for elevated terrain that would leave her well defended. Some of her weapons are also quite powerful, no matter what Wolf's speed is. The heat emanated from an energy shot could set Wolf at a disadvantaged position, even if she misses.

But up close...Samus has the grappling beam and with that she basically renders Wolf defenseless...that and super tough armor not only defends her well, but lets her hit hard on Wolf as well...I'm not sure whether wolf's claws or teeth could actually pierce her armor in time before she clunks him.
I don't think Wolf will want to bite or grab onto Samus... All it takes is a shot to Wolf's face, which might be biting her armor/close enough due to him clawing Samus. Wolf is better off far away, shooting at her and reflecting her projectiles, hoping he catches her offguard sometime, which considering her super-durable armor, she can take a couple of hits no problem.

I'm not sure who to go for right now...
Buwahahaha, I go for Samus! Her background info is just too amazing. :D

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Code:
just a note kewk, she only has her power beam. so its not as much heat damage as concussive
I didn't mean 'heat' as in "plasma beam", I meant 'heat' as in "have you charged and shot her primary weapon and seen that she leaves a black, burned mark anywhere you shoot it?"... I though it was something that could be passed over to a real-life scenario since it's a concentrated form of energy, and a pretty common form of energy in our universe is thermal energy... If it can be done, then sweet. If not, well, I guess it's a concussive weapon, like a big bullet or something. Either way is awesome.

JOE!

Smash Hero
its not that it doesnt produce heta, its just that in everything ive seen, the main damage comes from it;s concusive force

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
its not that it doesnt produce heta, its just that in everything ive seen, the main damage comes from it;s concusive force
Well, in a real-life scenario, heating up some kinds of compounds weakens the intermolecular bonds between the particles that make the armor. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of shots to Wolf's armor from Samus's power beam would weaken the defense the armor provides. Same goes for freezing some types of materials, they lose their flexibility and are able to be broken easier than in a normal temperature situation... But Samus only has her power beam, so she doesn't have the ability to cool things down.

And well... She could always aim to shoot Wolf where his armor does not protect him (like head and arms), and angle her shots so she misses hitting herself if he activates his reflector.

UncleSam

Smash Master
>.>
samus has armor and firepower, she also has the grapple beam,
is wolf light enough to be flung around by the grapple beam?

tocador

Smash Lord
I never played a spamus game, so i dont know what she can graple with it.

Care to specify?

And i dont know, can wolf blaster go through spamus armor? If they cant, its "GEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" for him.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I never played a spamus game, so i dont know what she can graple with it.

Care to specify?

And i dont know, can wolf blaster go through spamus armor? If they cant, its "GEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" for him.
tiny blasters created by wolves from outer space are no match for armor created from descendants of gods...
psssh
anyway in corruption you were able to grapple things and pull on them as well as swing across targets

dude if spamus wins I've got the perfect vid. to show

tocador

Smash Lord
Wolf has the knife too, and prolly the melee edge tho, as spamus lacks a hand(dont quote me on that, you know what i mean) and she
can get *****, whereas wolf cant.
will prolly lose in a "1hand to 1knife + 1hand" fight.

O well, i dont see how a "laser-thingy" IRL can graple things, so yeah, i dont think you can use it to graple animals. Objects are ok, but living stuff is kinda different.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Wolf has the knife too, and prolly the melee edge tho, as spamus lacks a hand(dont quote me on that, you know what i mean)
QUOTING ANYWAY!
legs, covered in metal...
and she
can get *****, whereas wolf cant.
will prolly lose in a "1hand to 1knife + 1hand" fight.
more like 1hand + 1knife vs. 1 hand + one arm cannon.

O well, i dont see how a "laser-thingy" IRL can graple things, so yeah, i dont think you can use it to graple animals. Objects are ok, but living stuff is kinda different.
I'll think of something
No he's not.
awwwwwww man!

But Samus can snatch wolf's reflector with her grapple beam and use it against him.
Is that fair enough? :p
or destroy it, which is just as good

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Samus can grapple Wolf's scouter, and then he's doomed because he won't know her power level.

She could also grapple his reflector or blaster, and that's when the fight is over for Wolf.

Hmm... She can also rip off Wolf's armor. In the Metroid Prime series, you're able to take away enemies' shields, rip open armor (Omega Ridley's chestplate), kill enemies by giving them too much power (there's a word for this, but I forgot the word... I hate forgetting things! :() as well as steal their energy and fill up her own (take away the reflector's energy source or the blaster's, or even Wolf's and restore her own power)...

In close-quarters-combat, she can grab onto Wolf (since he won't be able to break through her advanced who-knows-what-its-durable-metal-is armor) and either slam/thrust the cannon into his head, or have a clear shot on his unprotected head.

I believe Samus is pretty nasty.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Samus can grapple Wolf's scouter, and then he's doomed because he won't know her power level.
urge to sig... rising...
She could also grapple his reflector or blaster, and that's when the fight is over for Wolf.
I srsly don't know why I quoted this part
Hmm... She can also rip off Wolf's armor. In the Metroid Prime series, you're able to take away enemies' shields, rip open armor (Omega Ridley's chestplate)
what armor does wolf have? a jacket?
kill enemies by giving them too much power (there's a word for this, but I forgot the word... I hate forgetting things! :()
as well as steal their energy and fill up her own (take away the reflector's energy source or the blaster's, or even Wolf's and restore her own power)...
the grapple beam... yeah I know >.>, retro had to give the grapple beam 3 different names, lasso, swing, and beam.
in hypermode you can overload them, and in normal form you can sap away their energy.
In close-quarters-combat, she can grab onto Wolf (since he won't be able to break through her advanced who-knows-what-its-durable-metal-is armor) and either slam/thrust the cannon into his head, or have a clear shot on his unprotected head.

I believe Samus is pretty nasty.
sucks to be wolf right now...

Top Bottom