• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
the venue seats 120 ppl so its big. and thats including full dining table set ups n walking room so there more than enough space =D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yeah lol housing is probable. If your *** is coming to Tameka's the following rules apply for housing acceptance.

1. You can't smell like ****. Smashboards censors that so by **** I mean poo or anything close to a living form's feces.

2. You must not 3rix our fridge. We ain't ****in' feeding you (Tameka will probably cook **** but if not, get your own ****)

3. You must bring $5 and hand it over to me, NOT TAMEKA, ME!

4. Tameka's probably gonna pinch me for making this ruleset for housing, so most of these rules will be exempt from usage. But I WILL ENFORCE WHAT I CAN!!

5. No awkward people :] fun people only.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
we should go to Madarin after this tourney.

the aftermath will be funny.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Heads up guys this might turn out to be a two day event. I'll post up more details later on in the week

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Finally found this thread, been meaning to post in it for a while. I'll probably come both days. I really like the singles being first then teams second. I'll be bringing:

3 tvs
1 wii
3 extension cords

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
hey mikey did i tell u that... ur awesome =D... also on a random note adnan is editing the first post so the other details will be fixed

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Don't worry Mikey, I know what you mean.

I'd like it to be Singles pools -> Doubles bracket -> Singles bracket but we'll see. This is unofficially a 2-day event.

Ladies and Gentlemen start picking out the quarters from your couch and start telling you stingy boss that you want those days off. Because I know I am, failing with the quarters though ]:

P.S - August 7th & 8th :0000

demodemo

Smash Ace
So is this a one day event or a two day event?

and how many people are required to drop the venue fee down to something like 5 dollars? :x im so poor

Xelyst

-_-
Confirm Zen/Deox for melee singles & doubles ^_^

I'll bring a setup with recording too =D

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
ok guys the thread needs to be fixed, the dates are going to be changed, just because T10 is the same weekend... ughh **** T10. Anyways obviously they cant change the event date so we have to. The details will be posted up later this week. =(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dont think so I've been looking around for one since last week.

T10 should be good. We can go to Laser Quest or Cinneplex after the tourney. There are also some nice restaurants near the venue.

Top Bottom