• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Nyla Presentz: -The Sauga Outbreak- August 22nd. Mississauga, ON. SSBM/SSBB

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I don't think T10 will have any smash game unless someone decides to step up and organize it themselves. You'd have to contact the main staff of course.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I will try EVERYTHING in my power to make this, Toronto needs some more Yoshi/Luigi rep.

I'll see if I can bring setups, I probably won't though, it's a lot of work dragging all my luggage around.

If I have the money, I'll join Melee singles too.

Hopefully I can see everyone there, and can any Mississauaga Smashers give me a carpool there/back?

It would be very much appreciated.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I don't think T10 will have any smash game unless someone decides to step up and organize it themselves. You'd have to contact the main staff of course.
I think Adnan is doing it. I talked to him about T10 and stuff.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
If I'm driving on my motorbike, the most I can bring is a Wii + Brawl too.

Since the date is change, my parents will most likely be able to drive me and that means I can bring a TV or two.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I have to make it to this.

Im even more scrub now since my wii broke but these tourneys are fun so..
Yeah man, I hope I can make this Tournament.

If we have enough money, want to team up for doubles?

YOSHI AND LUIGI RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE.

:D

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
'sok. two tournaments are better than one.

is there a smashboards thread for t10, by the way?
No there isn't... yet. Talk to adnan about it he knows all/most of the details

No Adnan is running it again this year, and ill be there with him too myself. Same set up as last yr... lets just hope the venue isnt so fail this time

Ryan posting:

Adnan / Tameka, you gonna change the date?
Yeah we have no choice unfortunately it has to be pushed back now =(

.Marik

is a social misfit
What's the new date?

I'm only available for 2 of the weekends in August... >_>

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Yeah, if there is a date change, I'd like to know from now. Or at least before the end of July. I need to know soon, so I can make sure that I don't make any plans for that day.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
Right now I'm waiting for the venue to get back to me. There are 2 options either one of the last 2 weekends in august or if i absolutely have to sometime in October. I would do it in September, but a lot of people are getting back into school and what not. Hopefully august days are still available. I'll let you guys know as soon as i hear from them.

MisaMeka

Smash Apprentice
honestly if ppl will show up for it im so ****ing down for a halloween tournament that would be so jokes. haha

idea

Smash Master
halloween tournament sounds fun =D i haven't really had anything to do the last one or two halloweens. people i would normally hang out with on such occasions are spread out over ontario.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Yeh I'm too old to do anything on Halloween anymore. I just usually hang out with friends and play video games or go watch movies with my gf.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I usually have a halloween party to go to with my boyfriend, lol.

So is the date for this tournament being moved or what?

Edit: Nevermind! =p

Moe)2

Smash Apprentice
How come it cant still be hosted on the 8th? the 8th is such a goooooood time for you to host it... =/
plz host on the 8th ='(

Top Bottom