• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teamwork Makes the Dreamwork! RESULTS

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I have bad news guys. Due to the workload i have coming up (3 papers due in the next 2 weeks and 2 exams) i can't come to this :(
Sorry to everyone i had money matches with, and we will definitely team at the next tournament i go to Slam!!! Right now i just really have to put school first and grind out this massive workload right now. I know that staying current in the tourney scene is a part of being on the PRs, so i understand if i'm not that high :)
Keep hosting these biweeklies and i'll definitely start coming Jason!!!
Raf!!! You used this excuse like, three time now XD. You are going to the next Waba monthly, right?

Good luck on your exams. :)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I have bad news guys. Due to the workload i have coming up (3 papers due in the next 2 weeks and 2 exams) i can't come to this :(
Sorry to everyone i had money matches with, and we will definitely team at the next tournament i go to Slam!!! Right now i just really have to put school first and grind out this massive workload right now. I know that staying current in the tourney scene is a part of being on the PRs, so i understand if i'm not that high :)
Keep hosting these biweeklies and i'll definitely start coming Jason!!!
I'm studying for 3 exams and writing a paper all due on monday while on the venue no johns.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
im gonna come to one of these. And Ill bring Brawl+ to it as well (obviously at a later date) I wanna play some melee low tier too. Zelda and Pichu baby

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hey if it's low tier brawl you're wanting I'm game. But if it's for melee you could play my uber **** Pichu, and before you get any ideas...inb4mm

happy bday to your bro btw

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I can't go on Saturday, but I will be around tomorrow for Melee at the Robbins residence.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Im coming to this so long as the condition of my car allows it......so as far as i know now im still coming......i still might come in costume (but thats a highly questionable might).....but my wii is still brawl+ and ill bring an extra SD with brawl+ for someone naive to its greatness

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im still debating whether to go or not.
elev8 janitor adam george arent going :/

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I just checked the schedule and realized that Melee comes later in the day. I only have work until 3:00, so I can totally make this. Time to win a very small amount of money!

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
I've had plans forced upon me so I'll be there to get some melee practice and hopefully get better but there's no way I'll be able to enter the tourney with the dates being so late :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Fml soccer practice lasted forever and by time I got home my parents were like NO SMASHFEST FOR U
Um no janitor or george? Man D: I wanted to play them.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Like I said Wednesday, it's pretty lame that you cant come, but moving is a pretty big deal. Enjoy your new place and stuff

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'm showing up for Brawl doubles and to chill tomorrow, but I have work later in the day, so I won't be sticking around.

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I got Eagle and another friend showing up, the other one might not even enter .
Both are definitely playing friendlies, and I'm going into brawl singles maybe doubles.

I'm bringing a Wii, brawl and melee, would that count as a whole setup considering the only tv available to bring is an LCD with possible screen lag.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
moogle i can team with you.
under one condition.

you give me

a high five.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
In Atlanta and therefore will not be there obviously.

Results will be waiting for me. :)

Won't be going to the next one of these. Going to Waba monthlies instead.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i got my *** whooped.
by the brackets.
and by cheap.

i got 2 shoutouts.

reimii for saving my life and buying me ciggerettes.

cheap. i dont even know how to beat you anymore. i was seriously stumped dude. i had no clue how to handle your peach. you got better definately.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I hate that I couldn't come... but I got a free ticket to the game at, like, noon. I couldn't turn it down... Post up some results soon plox!

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Melee Singles
1. Andy
2. Me
3. Reflex

Melee Low Tier
1. Andy
2. Russ
3. Me

Melee Teams
Insufficient entrants (Andy and I would have won)

Brawl Singles
1. Reflex
2, etc. Some other people

Brawl Doubles
1. Reflex and Kismet
2, etc. Some other people

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Brawl Doubles
1st: This taste so ****ing good!? (Reflex & Kismet)
2nd: (Billy & DanGR)
3rd: RC Kola (Kola & Zero_Gamer)
4th: (ShaSlam & Remeii)

Brawl Low Tier:
1st: Reflex
2nd: DanGR
3rd: Kola
4th: BiLLy

Brawl Singles:
1st: Reflex
2nd: Kismet
3rd: BiLLy
4th: DanGr?

yea basically Reflex's group went to this and made us all cry. In other news, I'm surprised at how low the turnout was this time. Maybe too many people were just too busy.

@Serin-Next thread is gonna be named in your honor <.<.......stop putting OOS tournaments before us, it's making me jealous.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Haha you aren't kidding either. DanGR and BiLLy helped me out and taught me some stuff during friendlies So our MM is gonna be more intense, get ready.

Top Bottom