• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also, just for the sake of talking about our voting mechanic, I believe that we should nominate players to get hammer with a separate vote counter or something to keep track of. Essentially, we can use to the mechanic to protect pro-town players from NKs.

I don't have a specific nomination right now so play good and maybe you'll be blessed with the immunity.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also, just for the sake of talking about our voting mechanic, I believe that we should nominate players to get hammer with a separate vote counter or something to keep track of. Essentially, we can use to the mechanic to protect pro-town players from NKs.

I don't have a specific nomination right now so play good and maybe you'll be blessed with the immunity.
This relies on the competence of the majority.

No.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Also, just for the sake of talking about our voting mechanic, I believe that we should nominate players to get hammer with a separate vote counter or something to keep track of.
No .

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My soul is baring itself to you.

Separate votes for the hammer could easily just drag the lynch process out longer. No.

#HBC | ѕoup

This playerlist is pretty competent, and I'm sure you can force the lesser ones to comply.

#HBC | ѕoup

Why not? I think using it in an orderly process could work much like the incap system that Fire and Lightning had, do you want it to just be completely random or based on how the day turns out?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Btw swiss, if it's d3 and we're both alive the answer is: If we're not at each others' throats, we're both town. If we are at each others' throats then we both need to be lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

You know what would be funny -

Kata counts all these votes once he starts the game.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Who else has had name changes? Kary?

Don't be silly Kuz. I mean give the voting mechanic so we can plan protections on the day and not before. And give me D1 as in lynch choice, I'll succumb to yours D2, honest. Plus you get a day with more info.

Together, we can rule this town.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
/confirming

OK. I don't know a lot of players here, which has the unfortunate implication that you may not know me. I'm the best on Dgames. If you have less than 5 completed games under your belt you will follow my votes for the first few days. I'll also be deciding who hammers. This isn't up for negotiation so please do not waste your time moaning. If I said "who?" tell me about yourself, your experience, your style, your opinions, your suspicions, your fears.
I've heard you're always scum? Why then should I follow you?
I'm new. I live in the UK. I've finished Newbie 17 and Epic Rap Battles (fire scum and VT respectively) and am in a few other games at the moment. My style is still coming together but I tend to like asking specific questions to see people's responses. Sometimes I do weird/suspicious things but I usually have a reason for them. I'm also pretty cautious and don't like quick lynches if I can't see a good reason for them. I type too much. I like it when people are nice to one another, I don't like trash-talk in games particularly. I tend to get suspicious of people when I can't see why they're doing something. I don't think I'm afraid of anything with reference to mafia games (not going to say afraid of you, lol), but I don't like when people don't seem to be listening/trying to figure out what you mean.

If people have other general questions for me i'll take them :)

I've played with Soup, RR/Joey, Ran and JDietz before, and briefly with Kuz/Dark Horse, but the only players I've not seen around (I've read a lot of threads here) are Blazer and Fynal.

/writes too much.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No one except maybe Blazer has had a name change. No idea who that is lol. Kary has played a few games here.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unless, of course, you want to just admit you're scum now. Would save me the trouble and a possible headache.

Swiss

Smash Lord
/confirming

I've heard you're always scum? Why then should I follow you?
I'm new. I live in the UK. I've finished Newbie 17 and Epic Rap Battles (fire scum and VT respectively) and am in a few other games at the moment. My style is still coming together but I tend to like asking specific questions to see people's responses. Sometimes I do weird/suspicious things but I usually have a reason for them. I'm also pretty cautious and don't like quick lynches if I can't see a good reason for them. I type too much. I like it when people are nice to one another, I don't like trash-talk in games particularly. I tend to get suspicious of people when I can't see why they're doing something. I don't think I'm afraid of anything with reference to mafia games (not going to say afraid of you, lol), but I don't like when people don't seem to be listening/trying to figure out what you mean.

If people have other general questions for me i'll take them :)

I've played with Soup, RR/Joey, Ran and JDietz before, and briefly with Kuz/Dark Horse, but the only players I've not seen around (I've read a lot of threads here) are Blazer and Fynal.

/writes too much.
Because regardless of my alignment every cop, doc, tracker, watcher and every other goddamn PR will be targeting me N1. By D3 I'll likely be cleared or dead. I hope for the former. But Kuz seems intent on having me waste my immunity. What do you think about this?

You say you do weird or suspicious actions, are you able to justify these actions or should we simply shrug them off now? You can be honest, better to understand your style now.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Swiss: Uh, how is it wasting your immunity? Doesn't it only prevent night kills, so would still allow you to be investigated?

Also I sometimes find it hard to keep up when people are posting in realtime, I take quite a long time in making my posts.

And uh, I can pretty much always justify whatever i'm doing, but sometimes people don't buy the justification. I wouldn't say just shrug them off, but don't leap to conclusions either. Like, I may ask a question that's not going anywhere on purpose, to see how the person I'm asking goes about answering. But sometimes that gets interrupted or whatever and people think I've scum slipped.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Kuz for d1 lynch.

This entire thing reeks of a strong scum trying to pull d1 control. Too forced and uncomfortable.

The "information to the contrary" comment feels especially off, like he's scared of me actually having information that confirms it.

Top Bottom