• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
[/quote]The "information to the contrary" comment feels especially off, like he's scared of me actually having information that confirms it. [/quote]

Swiss, would you lynch Adumb off this?

Swiss

Smash Lord
@Swiss: Uh, how is it wasting your immunity? Doesn't it only prevent night kills, so would still allow you to be investigated?

Also I sometimes find it hard to keep up when people are posting in realtime, I take quite a long time in making my posts.

And uh, I can pretty much always justify whatever i'm doing, but sometimes people don't buy the justification. I wouldn't say just shrug them off, but don't leap to conclusions either. Like, I may ask a question that's not going anywhere on purpose, to see how the person I'm asking goes about answering. But sometimes that gets interrupted or whatever and people think I've scum slipped.
Investigations are fine, I want to be immune to NK's for a day mid/late game since by then our doc is likely dead. I'd request hammer on the day after doc dies but alas Kuz would have an aneurysm.

Why did you replace out of Epic Rap Battles? I can't find that. Town.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Subtleties in how people talk tell the story more then any actual actions. That's why I've always appreciated rvs so much.

I know you're scum kuz, you need to die.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I didn't realize the game started guys, but I suppose I can pretend to take this seriously.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I am indeed. Why is that a problem?

And I meant the comment where Adumb actually tried to imply I'd be afraid of him having information about me being scum in pregame.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I knew you were gonna on that, but while I may not be s proficient at it, it's always been my philosophy. We've talked about this before and you know I've had a long love affair with RVS.

I am indeed. Why is that a problem?

And I meant the comment where Adumb actually tried to imply I'd be afraid of him having information about me being scum in pregame.
I implied nothing, I said it outright.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Why did you replace out of Epic Rap Battles? I can't find that. Town.
Uh, I replaced out towards the end of Day 1 because I was taking it way too seriously, like, couldn't stop thinking about the game. I came back as a hydra with J (my replacement) at the start of Day 3. I'm trying to take it a bit easier now, not get over-invested in the game. I mean, it is just a game. So I'll hopefully be popping up here and there pushing things rather than hounding people and clogging the thread.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I implied nothing, I said it outright.
The point of my question wasn't whether you actually said it or not, it was that you actually thought your statement held any weight. Laughable.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
On further consideration, the nervousness is more likely a result of the possibility for me to have a way to quick confirm once I suspect rather then me actually having the information at hand.

I'd exchange your lynch for swiss' possible NK immunity in a heartbeat.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I still want 89 addresses, Swiss. If anyone else has any qualms with Swiss hammering D1 speak up with your reasoning. If you're confused about why I want it in the first place just ask, its a simple concept. Only after Adumb answers though.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Swiss I'd also like your thoughts on Adumb's answer (you're just so popular its crazy).

Adumb and Swiss are not aligned. Swiss still scum. Adumb null. Read will develop once the Day begins.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Confirming, should be home pretty soon

:phone:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Oh, and with regards to the hammer/immunity mechanic I was going to suggest we agree no quickhammers? Anything beyond that may be difficult to enforce and/or be complicated and create arguments, but I think no quickhammers is a good start. I need to think through the mechanic a bit more, though, and figure out what's ideal vs. what's possible.

#HBC | ѕoup

Adum, why even play around with that if it was meant to be a joke in the first place? Because it certainly seemed like one at first glance, but now you're turning it into to something to incriminate kuzi of based on his reaction. Don't like it.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Adum, why even play around with that if it was meant to be a joke in the first place? Because it certainly seemed like one at first glance, but now you're turning it into to something to incriminate kuzi of based on his reaction. Don't like it.
It wasn't a joke, attempting to pull out of RVS with a power play is quite common and swiss is a dangerous player, see his subsequent actions. He may not have intended to carry out that specific course of action, but that doesn't make it any less a power play.

#HBC | ѕoup

But in pre-game? I don't understand what made you inclined to pull something like this before the game even started.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I think you might want to ask him why he chose to make a power play in pre-game.

Regardless, it reads forced and uncomfortable, and his response to me confronting him was nervous. He's scum, that's what matters.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I don't recall what happened. Just remember what I said in my interview.

Vote WL
Okay.

So sheep you since you get good reads and step back from tunneling and irrelevant stuff.

What do you want me to do independently then if I sheep you? That is where I get confusion on sheeping, where does the independent override the dependent.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I still want 89 addresses, Swiss. If anyone else has any qualms with Swiss hammering D1 speak up with your reasoning. If you're confused about why I want it in the first place just ask, its a simple concept. Only after Adumb answers though.
Maybe saving if for later on him if he gets Doc protection. That is a main thing I wanted to use the mechanic for when we need it at key points.

It would give Swiss an extra day to live if the doc died.

Top Bottom