• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Cleveland, OH May 30th!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Aw come on no hard feelings Overswarm :x. Just have fun!

Also...I need a partner for this. My brother won't be going anymore since this is the day of his graduation ><.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Okay, I'll put down KingChaos as not coming then. Also, I would team with you but I've had like 5 people ask me for teams already and double sonic on team is a terrible terrible terrible terrible^6 idea.

Also, since there are more than 30 people now I went ahead and changed the distribution

Singles Payout
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

Doubles payout will most likely stay the same as well as melee's payout.

I'm thinking that first place in points overall for the series will be awarded a pimp cup. It's made out of black glass and has more than enough room inside to get crunk. not sure what I'm doing for second and third places yet.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Well he only has tickets for my parents I think Yoshi...so... I might as well just go :x. And yes double sonic is horrible ><.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I need a Teamate, if ITT doesn't want to team with me... Shugo I'm Snake in Teams unless you're teaming with Yoshi..

IF both of you are no-goes will ne1 want to team with me whose pretty good and uses a faster character?

deadringers

Smash Cadet
Ha this is Jess I stole Eric's account since you logged me off and Im to lazy to figure out my password lol .....Anyway Eric, Colten, Divard and I plan on coming (trying to get Divard to drive...transportation could be a small problem...anyway its pretty much 100% that we are coming...Andy you should preregister us...also we have to 2 Wii setups so lets us know if you need them.

Peace

Denzi

Smash Master
Sign me up. I can most likely make it unless for some reason my ride can't.

And I would say I'd bring a Wii, but it's broken and I just don't know exactly how to fix it yet =/

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sign me up. I can most likely make it unless for some reason my ride can't.

And I would say I'd bring a Wii, but it's broken and I just don't know exactly how to fix it yet =/
Unplug the AC adapter (and everything else) from your wii and wall, wait 90 seconds, plug the adapter back in. Solves 90% of all Wii related problems.

Revven

FrankerZ
It looks like I probably won't be doing Doubles unless someone wants to team with me anyway. And even if not, I'll just run Brawl+ during Doubles like I did last time. So, anyone who wants to team with me just ask and we'll try to find a good character combination (remember! I use Wario and DK).

Two weeks d00ds! HYPE!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
It looks like I probably won't be doing Doubles unless someone wants to team with me anyway. And even if not, I'll just run Brawl+ during Doubles like I did last time. So, anyone who wants to team with me just ask and we'll try to find a good character combination (remember! I use Wario and DK).

Two weeks d00ds! HYPE!
You and BBoy should team up. He uses snake and diddy. I've seen/lost to some really really intense DK/diddy teams, Wario and diddy are good cause diddy takes care of ground wario takes care of aerials, I really think you guys would be awesome in doubles.

lou4222

Smash Lord
If theres time we should add Melee doubles:)

Nope and I played some Melee with paranormalsin and Wakka last night and it was too fun. If theres no time its understandable, but if there is, well we should make it happen.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Im always up for melee friendlies, not enough money to waste in on the actual tourney, and Falco lets team bro!

We'll be Brawl+ lol.. But ITT someday we have to team!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
projected numbers for this/
Currently I think there are like 36 pre-registered. I'm predicting around 45-50

I need a ride now :x...since my brother and his graduation shtuff...ITT maybe?
Ya, but you'll have to wake up really really really early.

where is JOE?
As far as I know, he's on hiatus for brawl. I haven't seen him anywhere on smashboards and Beegs said he pretty much quit brawl.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lol that's fine, but how early o.o;? and...i have a friend that wants to go but thats IF you have room or not.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Lol that's fine, but how early o.o;? and...i have a friend that wants to go but thats IF you have room or not.
There's room for 4 others in my car. I also gotta pick up falco400 (if he can still make it) so there should be plenty of room.

Revven

FrankerZ
I can make this, there should be no issues or problems with me going to it. Just let me know how early I need to get up! :laugh:

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yo yo, I'm coming to this. Sign me up.

It'll be my first tournament ever, so I'm hyped. ^.^

Top Bottom