• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VII! (September 12th, 2009) OC #3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

There's gonna be *** whoopins all around, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Puerto Rican smasher. <3

~The Gifted Unknown

King~

Smash Champion
i thinks its a matter of the tvs avaliable

since we have just been going off the tvs at the venue already. i suppose we could use that whole right side for brackets during pools which is like 4-5 tvs if the turnout is about the same. since we usually have 1-2 tvs running melee all day this shouldnt be to big of a problem

how would that sound?

we'd like to make everyone happy, ill have a disscussion with itt next time i see him unless we just end up doing it here

Impp

Smash Ace
I'll be here for melee. I always got a setup, but it I could never find room for it.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Nasty and Fury did quite well in dubs as a lucario/lucas team. Stupid lucas turns around in his little healie thing and the aura spheres heal an insane amount.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
~KBizzle

Man...you guys scared to talk **** or something? Let's spice up the competition a little! Cali does it, and their players get super pumped because of it. -_-

~The Gifted Unknown

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
~KBizzle

Man...you guys scared to talk **** or something? Let's spice up the competition a little! Cali does it, and their players get super pumped because of it. -_-

~The Gifted Unknown
Im gonna beat u next time we play.. and answer the pms ive sent u

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Im gonna beat u next time we play.. and answer the pms ive sent u
~KBizzle

Haha good luck with that. Here's a hint: take me to Frigate or Yoshi's Island with Diddy if I ban FD. It's your best hope against me in that matchup.

I'll respond to the PMs eeeeeventually. =D

~The Gifted Unknown

My DK would **** your little princess. :)
~KBizzle

She'll make him her ***** if you even think of taking me to Brinstar. xD

~The Gifted Unknown

Do you plan on beating me for once? :chuckle:
~KBizzle

Lol, ****ing Lucario. I had you read at WaB and "the aura" still managed to come through for you. I may have to bring out another character just for you. All I let you guys see so far has been my Peach, I have many others. O.~

P.S. Don't bring up my MK, I already know he sucks. LOL

~The Gifted Unknown

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I may end up pulling out a new char(s?) for some of you guys as well. Been playing a more varied roster recently. Time to start pulling out true counters, or at the very least attempting to.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
~KBizzle

Haha good luck with that. Here's a hint: take me to Frigate or Yoshi's Island with Diddy if I ban FD. It's your best hope against me in that matchup.

I'll respond to the PMs eeeeeventually. =D

~The Gifted Unknown

~KBizzle

She'll make him her ***** if you even think of taking me to Brinstar. xD

~The Gifted Unknown

~KBizzle

Lol, ****ing Lucario. I had you read at WaB and "the aura" still managed to come through for you. I may have to bring out another character just for you. All I let you guys see so far has been my Peach, I have many others. O.~

P.S. Don't bring up my MK, I already know he sucks. LOL

~The Gifted Unknown
lulzzzzz i pwn ur other charss and if u ban FD im taking you to a very special place ive been working on :D answer them now!

rmkatz

Smash Rookie
i'll be there some melee friendliez
prob accompanying soapyfresh

if we started eearly enough, i perhaps may enter maybe?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
lulzzzzz i pwn ur other charss and if u ban FD im taking you to a very special place ive been working on :D answer them now!
~KBizzle

Did you forget about my Marth? I'm tempted to even whoop that monkey's *** with him. xD

@ Soap's sis- Hiiiiii! How have you been? =D

~The Gifted Unknown

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
~KBizzle

Did you forget about my Marth? I'm tempted to even whoop that monkey's *** with him. xD

@ Soap's sis- Hiiiiii! How have you been? =D

~The Gifted Unknown
You shouldn't tell him who you plan on using.

Plus he knows how to fight Marths...

clowsui

Smash Legend
attention king beef:

prepare to lose to my falco ;)

if champ hasn't already done it then i'll be the first, denzi's nothing compared to me

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
attention king beef:

prepare to lose to my falco ;)

if champ hasn't already done it then i'll be the first, denzi's nothing compared to me
~KBizzle

LolDenzi.

Bring it on, I won't make it easy. I ban FD ahead of time.

~The Gifted Unknown

sKatZ

Smash Apprentice
yeayuhz this sounds super fun. and i havnt seen a bunch of you guys since test ur might 3 or something like that. im definitly coming to this
btw is this tru that i hear xtacyfalco is coming. i havnt seen ur scrubby butt since FCd
i expect the full canal fulton team to make it and PA b/c i miss u guys
lauren if u make it up we could refresh the bracket girls job as well
aww excitment!!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Banning FD instead of japes against falco?!?! Are you mad?
I'd much rather fight Falco on Japes than FD... He has a lot more options against me on FD... Sure he can camp endlessly on Japes, but Lucario can counter the moves he uses for camping fairly effectively...

I'd like to see that Marth of yours, KB... I'll be very impressed if your Marth can beat me...

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
I'd much rather fight Falco on Japes than FD... He has a lot more options against me on FD... Sure he can camp endlessly on Japes, but Lucario can counter the moves he uses for camping fairly effectively...

I'd like to see that Marth of yours, KB... I'll be very impressed if your Marth can beat me...
it can't KB is silly

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Back to the melee issue, if impp brings a set up, my guys end up bringing two set ups, could we have those three running melee during the brawl pools?

I know it throws some of the people off their game, but me having to leave with a car of 3 others when melee singles starts throws off our game completely, and we're coming here strictly for melee too which defeats the purpose of our 2 and a half hour drive one way drive.

I'm not trying to ***** you guys out or anything just looking to make a compromise of sorts. Thanks for putting these shindigs together in the first place!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Back to the melee issue, if impp brings a set up, my guys end up bringing two set ups, could we have those three running melee during the brawl pools?

I know it throws some of the people off their game, but me having to leave with a car of 3 others when melee singles starts throws off our game completely, and we're coming here strictly for melee too which defeats the purpose of our 2 and a half hour drive one way drive.

I'm not trying to ***** you guys out or anything just looking to make a compromise of sorts. Thanks for putting these shindigs together in the first place!
Sorry about last time, I know you had to leave halfway through brackets and you drove very far. This time I think the gameplan will be brawl dubs, (short break for food while I set up brawl pools and melee brackets) We'll probly have those 2 melee setups in the front corners like we did last time and run melee brackets on 2 of the 4 TVs in that little side thing. One problem I noticed was the two T.V.s by the recording station, you had to wait for someone's match next to you to end to get access to the T.V. by the wall. I'll try to find some way to fix that issue.

That should leave 14 T.V.s for brawl, 4 T.V.s for melee and 1 T.V. for the people that actually played to show up.

I may also give all 4 of those side T.V.s for melee as well as the 2 in the front corner. This would give less T.V.s for brawl pools, but if it's run properly the people in pools not playing matches can quickly play their melee matches while they wait for their turn in pools.

After brawl pools ends, melee brackets should be about halfway done. I may have to steal some melee T.V.s for brawl bracket but since melee bracket will be mostly done, they won't need all the setups anyways.

Also, plz plz plz ask/tell me first before you start changing setups from brawl to melee. Someone switched out a couple of the middle stations and it kinda messed things up a little bit.

After brawl singles bracket I'll probably borrow the LAN centers PS3s and 360s to run a blazblu side tourney (for like 2-3 bucks or something)

Top Bottom