• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VII! (September 12th, 2009) OC #3

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ill see if I can get WNY (anywhere from 2 to 12 people) to come to this
Awesome. We can talk about it @ SNES. I'm probably going to make TYM be the first event of the OH and MI Circuit to kick off the season

I don't get what the prizes are ITT : ( lol.
The prizes are just little things that somewhat relate to the contest. For best Diddy BBoy got the Soundtrack to Donkey Kong Country last time. Stuff like that.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. We can talk about it @ SNES. I'm probably going to make TYM be the first event of the OH and MI Circuit to kick off the season

The prizes are just little things that somewhat relate to the contest. For best Diddy BBoy got the Soundtrack to Donkey Kong Country last time. Stuff like that.
lol i actually listened to that **** hahah

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
There should be a best Lucas prize.

Put that M2K is coming in the thread title if you're sure he's coming. He's the main reason I'm coming to this so I'm sure others would want to come if they knew as well.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Anyone going down from Michigan State and feel like taking me along? XD I kinda want to go to this and some people want me here as well, but I'll be in college so unless someone can give me a ride i don't think I'll be able to make it.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
I hope Sumer can come down here. Silly wifi Wolf. :chuckle:
Suyon, do you need a ride? Let me know.
I'm coming!!!!! Only way I'm not coming is work johns (unlikely) or an accident.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
There should be a best Lucas prize.

Put that M2K is coming in the thread title if you're sure he's coming. He's the main reason I'm coming to this so I'm sure others would want to come if they knew as well.
I don't have any lucas stuff just sitting around my room. Also, I don't think throwing M2K's name in there is gonna do anything

Nah Jason's already teaming with Vidjo for this.

@ Beegs- I'll team with you if you want. :)
Vidjo will probly john out last second like he did for SNES. Plz proove me wrong Vidjo, you still owe me a friendly from TYM 2

Anyone going down from Michigan State and feel like taking me along? XD I kinda want to go to this and some people want me here as well, but I'll be in college so unless someone can give me a ride i don't think I'll be able to make it.
Try to contact Lain or What's the Point or someone else in that area. I'm sure MI will be bringing at least 1 car to this.

I hope Sumer can come down here. Silly wifi Wolf. :chuckle:
Suyon, do you need a ride? Let me know.
I'm coming!!!!! Only way I'm not coming is work johns (unlikely) or an accident.
Awesome!

King Beef - I guess I'll team with ya since I haven't heard a word from ITT.
I've been @ SNES all weekend... I'll team w/ you.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm seriously considering turning this into the first event of the Midwest Circuit.

I still have to talk to some of the other TOs from other areas but I'm thinking of making the Midwest circuit consist of 7-8 events. The events will hopefully be spread out NEOH, middle of Ohio, Springfield, Ann Arbor MI, and IL. I'll most likely make the last event of the MWC be at OHAYOCON in January I'm going to talk with the OHAYOCON owners and Cold Fusion LAN center to try to get them to bring their TVs to that venue. If I can manage to host brawl at OHAYOCON I'm pretty sure the Midwest Circuit Championships can reach over 150 players and it should have TONS of setups so friendlies won't be a problem and brackets will be huge.

Kel

Smash Master
Having it at Ohayocon would be dumb. Those otakus want to enter a little con event, not pay money to get their ***** handed to them.

Ohayocon tournaments are free with a badge purchase:
problem 1) we'd all have to buy badges to attend
problem 2) we wouldn't have a pot because tournament entrance is free.

Also: who is running this circuit/ who has signed on as TOs?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
They could always have both, though that doesn't seem likely.

I was actually hoping to be one of those said TOs actually.

ALSO!!!

SMASHFIELD OR AZ!!!!!
I NEED A RIDE AND I'M LITERALLY ON THE WAY FROM YOU GUYS!!!!!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If they allow a pot instead of the 'free entry next year' thing, then yeah, that could be good, though buying a badge to play would suck.

TheLake

Smash Master
Oh man i want a freakin donkey kong CD! Ill play brawl if you get prizes like that (:

Have a contest for best ivysaur and treat me to the nearest hot spot with all the chicks and ill be quite satisfied. You can lie to me even, lord knows i love a challenge.

Daaaamn to this tourney being so big. Like "thats what she said" big. You can totally count us butler duders in and most likely some pittsburgh fellahs. PA will be repped!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow ITT, your effort is definitely being rewarded. Look at all of this hype! Congrats on that, man. :)

Top Bottom