• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VIII! (February 13th, 2010) Mentor, OH

megamanX20X

Smash Rookie
i would play melee but i haven't in almost 4 years lol and if i do dubs (which i probably am) i will need a partner also, any takers?

megamanX20X

Smash Rookie
eh i wouldn't team well with you links i have never teamed with a link offline i usually play with high or mids even if i don't use them it would just be weird to me i guess having no exp teaming with your characters

Revven

FrankerZ
I finally just heard back from SFG and he's not going to be available for this so I'm out of a ride atm. Still unsure though if I, myself will be available though. I'll post again Wed. night and stuffs.

Just thought I'd make a update and ****.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Soo I talked to my sources, and it's not looking good for me to come to this. To expensive at this time. Sorry guys. (plus I am not a fan of melee and brawl being ran at the same time.)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Soo I talked to my sources, and it's not looking good for me to come to this. To expensive at this time. Sorry guys. (plus I am not a fan of melee and brawl being ran at the same time.)
Melee is run near the time Brawl singles concludes, or at least that's the plan.

King~

Smash Champion
he usually starts melee around the time brawl pools end, eh

i guess i need a ride to this

Roller if you make it ill def team wit you, i think, or rather if a have money <.<

i dont think i can enter anything at this lol

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Step it up, King. Work overtime and/or sell your body. You have to enter this tourney.

Also, I'm pretty sure M2K isn't coming to this anymore so... to all the people who didn't want to come because he was coming; your chance of placing in the money has improved. Don't be scared. :p

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
As long as I've still got a ride with Lou, I'm gonna be doing my Tierlist MMs if anybody's for it. For anyone who's not familiar with the rules, it's a Bo7 where we use a character from each tier starting from the bottom in game 1 and progressing until we play game 7 with S tier characters, assuming it comes to that. I usually only play with BF, FD, and Smashville as counter picks, but I don't really care what stages you want to allow/ban.

And does Y.b.M think he mains ZSS now? I just noticed the icon.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey Fizzle boy... don't be hating.... ZSS is my starter.... Kirby warming up the bench but he still working on his jump shots... ya dig?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
he usually starts melee around the time brawl pools end, eh

i guess i need a ride to this

Roller if you make it ill def team wit you, i think, or rather if a have money <.<

i dont think i can enter anything at this lol
2 things:

1: I found your copy of melee. My brother put it in with the PS2 for some reason...

2: You have a car now right? If I bring a buncha people to your house Friday night can you house em and drive em up on Saturday? As it stands if you aren't giving a ride here's the list of people who need rides.

MegamanX20X
Eon The Wolf
Eon the Wolf +1
King Yoshi
Shugo
RollerKing
Falco400
BYAA!!!
DeaD
Links24

It looks like everyone in NEOH wants to go to this but no one wants to drive. This is like.... the shortest drive for a tournament you're gonna get NEOH, step it up!

Step it up, King. Work overtime and/or sell your body. You have to enter this tourney.

Also, I'm pretty sure M2K isn't coming to this anymore so... to all the people who didn't want to come because he was coming; your chance of placing in the money has improved. Don't be scared. :p
I kinda wanted to rematch him.

How many people are coming to this?
First post hasn't been updated in a while. Usually at least 10 people back out last minute so with the added people that aren't on the list yet and the amount of people that back out last minute I'd say we'll have between 40-50 attendees.

unfortunately not me.
I knew it

King~

Smash Champion
1. awesome i can give argent his back

2. i wouldnt be askin for a ride if i could drive would i?

um well argent havin a smashfest that day where people can stay over and him a jiffy will be there to drive, i think jiffy is gonna get MMX anyway.

im fine with housing people, its just you cant bring them till after 11 since i work till 11. other than that its fine

if eon lives in south euclid he live close to falco400 just sayin

roller is MI and is now in contact with MI peeps, they should be able to help him.

but yea i can house

megamanX20X

Smash Rookie
if jiffy can get me im fine with it either way i just need to know who is getting me so i can give them directions to my house hopefully their won't be as much snow cause their is alot of it now o_o

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm entering brawl this time :)
Yay

1. awesome i can give argent his back

2. i wouldnt be askin for a ride if i could drive would i?

um well argent havin a smashfest that day where people can stay over and him a jiffy will be there to drive, i think jiffy is gonna get MMX anyway.

im fine with housing people, its just you cant bring them till after 11 since i work till 11. other than that its fine

if eon lives in south euclid he live close to falco400 just sayin

roller is MI and is now in contact with MI peeps, they should be able to help him.

but yea i can house
If you house ppl friday night, who would be drivin em up on Saturday? Apparantly there are a lot less people with rides than I thought. I think I have a good plan though.

My plan will be to drive ppl to argent's and kyosh's friday night, then pick up my akron ppl and the ppl I left @ kyosh's.

hm i dont need a ride ITT i already have one now im comin with wisdom,urban,and yami lol
That's right... I forgotted. That makes things a lot easier for me.

if jiffy can get me im fine with it either way i just need to know who is getting me so i can give them directions to my house hopefully their won't be as much snow cause their is alot of it now o_o
Ya, I'm counting on Jiffy for this one. I barely have enough room in my car as it is and Jiffy is always reliable in this department.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not sure if my parents would let my spend the night at King Yoshi's on Friday... I mean I've been over there enough that I ASSUME I would be allowed to but idk. I'd have to ask if this is the plan. :x

solecalibur

Smash Master
Hey Fizzle boy... don't be hating.... ZSS is my starter.... Kirby warming up the bench but he still working on his jump shots... ya dig?
Im gonna take a wild guess you know the MU's to avoid with zss if possible correct?

King~

Smash Champion
Yay

If you house ppl friday night, who would be drivin em up on Saturday? Apparantly there are a lot less people with rides than I thought. I think I have a good plan though.

My plan will be to drive ppl to argent's and kyosh's friday night, then pick up my akron ppl and the ppl I left @ kyosh's.

That's right... I forgotted. That makes things a lot easier for me.

Ya, I'm counting on Jiffy for this one. I barely have enough room in my car as it is and Jiffy is always reliable in this department.
whoever comes to get me, which looks to be argent right now

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Im gonna take a wild guess you know the MU's to avoid with zss if possible correct?
I'm not avoiding any match up with her... I never avoided any match ups with Kirby! They said IC is a bad match up for Kirby and it's not possible to win in that situation.. and I beat the best IC player in the Country... So I'll do my best with ZSS since I have faith in her plus I've been working on her "bad Match ups"... I got this pimp...

clowsui

Smash Legend
^

it's true

almost every single game we played at my house was ZSS vs. falco

it was pretty even throughout the whole thing, i ended winning about 1-2 games more than he did but not by much. y.b.m.'s zss is solid, helped me learn the matchup as much as i helped him (i hope, lol)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
If I had a job, I would come out there and check you guys out. 150 miles both ways is a little much for me at the moment. D:

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Okay now where exactly do I need to go to 'sign up online'? Will AiB do? because the cold fusion site makes no bloody sense to me :/. Also, should/can I bring any set ups? I have Smash bros 64 on N64 AND Wii, Melee, and brawl. Everything is unlocked except item switch for the VC of 64 although I could fix that really quick.
And I do have a ride, from my grandmother so...I should be able to be there all day....

Top Bottom