• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might VIII! (February 13th, 2010) Mentor, OH

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I would kill for a teammate maybe.

Preferably someone that won't stab me when I mess up.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Pretty much decided that Im gonna sleep in and be around for singles and warm bboy up since he hasnt played in awhile

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
Meh, the 64 is just for lulz. I just dont like how much hitstun it has and how you cant do ANYTHING about it :/. Its why I dont plan on breaking into 64 comp :p.
Alus, Id team up with you...but then Id miss out on the Mount & Blade sale weekend (game looks interesting, and it has mount combat which seems interesting. Even if it's a 'waste', its only 4.99 so I figure why not buy an 'open world sandbox style' game with mounted combat :3), plus the 8 remaining from my 13 after mount & blade is hopefully going towards AvP since it doesnt look like Ill have my 1000 before tuesday...

judge!

Smash Ace
me and lain r on our way.....may be a few minutes late depends. but give me a call if u can thx.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Judge, your phone is off....

I'm leaving for the venue right now so I'll be there around 10:15-10:30ish. See y'all there, be safe driving!

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Updates

Blue rogue beat judge in winners

hes playing lain now in winners finals and its 1-1

lain put Y.b.M and infern in losers in close sets

Infern lost to judge in losers 2-1 in really close games

itt lost to lou game 3 in losers, super close set

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Updates

Blue rogue beat judge in winners

hes playing lain now in winners finals and its 1-1

lain put Y.b.M and infern in losers in close sets

Infern lost to judge in losers 2-1 in really close games

itt lost to lou game 3 in losers, super close set
Who's still in the game, or are there still too many?

Eon the Wolf

Smash Ace
NNID
Ethinial
I got my arse handed to me. 6 melee players playing for years comp and 1 guy who's been doing it for a few months....yes, totally fun -.-. I shouldve done brawl....wouldve had more matches at least x.x.
Fun, but I seriously didnt expect that low of a melee turn out /emo. (Also, need a new controller, and I need to find people near south euclid I can play with. Playing exclusively with my friend who refuses to learn anyone but sheik and link, and who falls prey to the same sh*t...It REALLY hurt my gameplay :/)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Fun stuff, smaller turnout than I thought but still alright.

Shoutouts in the results thread.

King~

Smash Champion
temp results
1. Judge
2.Blue rogue
3.Lain
4.Y.b.M
5.Infern
5.Lou
7.Argent
7.Beegs

judge and lain didnt play losers finals cause we where runnin out of time. lain let judge go on to play blue. he beat blue in 2 sets for first they spilt first and third

Suyon

Smash Lord
I hate myself....I failed blue in teams....and I didn't do THAT well...my game was so horrible and I was not entirely focused in some important moments in matches...I am a failure. I am a bit depressed.....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ lolwut

I hope that deep down you realize that you've been getting progressively better, Suyon. Take whatever happened today as a minor bump in the road compared to the work you did at Delta and keep looking forward. Now's not the time to get yourself down when you could potentially get yourself going on a roll. Just do a little extra practice/matchup reviews here and there, and you should continue to do well. You're not a failure bro.

Top Bottom