• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

PsychoPenguinX

Smash Apprentice
Bleh, not sure if I want to mess with this now that it is considerably longer away. I'll be tired before getting there and worse on the way back.

solecalibur

Smash Master
My venue is good lemme grab the address

Venue Name: All American Cards & Comics
Address: 161 W Market St
Warren, Ohio, United States
Notes: Some parking will be available at the venue , but otherwise parking will be available nearby. The parking deck will be open again, and is quite visible from the store as it is near the burger king, but if anyone needs help with that just let me know and either myself or someone else helping will get back to you ASAP.

EVERYONE MY VENUE IS A GO $5 VENUE FEE and both brawl and melee i will be running the melee side and whoever was gonna run the brawl will still be running that side so tell everyone this **** is ONNNNNN
private message me
I'll run it even if its melee, have nothing better to do but prefer we have brawl going.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
My venue is good lemme grab the address

Venue Name: All American Cards & Comics
Address: 161 W Market St
Warren, Ohio, United States
Notes: Some parking will be available at the venue , but otherwise parking will be available nearby. The parking deck will be open again, and is quite visible from the store as it is near the burger king, but if anyone needs help with that just let me know and either myself or someone else helping will get back to you ASAP.

EVERYONE MY VENUE IS A GO $5 VENUE FEE and both brawl and melee i will be running the melee side and whoever was gonna run the brawl will still be running that side so tell everyone this **** is ONNNNNN
There you go.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Arg its further away now, but closer to highways. I'm going to say that Cinci will be coming here if I don't change my mind in the next few days.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
so i hear this kitty guy is pretty homo. just a heads up

+ he's not even good

solecalibur

Smash Master
Im offering housing saturday and Friday just tell me whats up before hand or message me ahead of time

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Confirmed for not coming. Sorry, too inconvenient for me. Good luck to everyone, see all non-Columbus people some time next year!

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
If u need housing text me I can fit peeps just being a pillow and blankets my number Is 330 728 3952 I live 30 from the venue

clowsui

Smash Legend
best of luck to everybody going to this.

KB and shugo, i wanna see you guys do well. denzi and lokii too. alyssa, don't get nervous and you'll do fine.

also big to the cats from 513, you guys better go in on this!!!

still salty i can't make it tho. i'll be here next time round

Skyson

Smash Ace
So, I don't think slarti's position has changed.

Jiffy, I might hop back on the cool train and try to catch a ride with you and Rogue. :O

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
yeah, so I'm assuming this is at the original times at the new location? either way, I can bring a small tv, wii, and cube.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
There's a burger king behind the venue and u can buy snacks and **** there and get cans if pop for 50 cents and I'm sure the owner would appreciate the buisness either way there's stuff so all should be good and u can order a pizza and have it delivered if u like

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna run melée dubs so ne melée people wishing for dubs get there by 3 for registration is this good for everyone?

Double post =D

Top Bottom