• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might X!! Amherst , Ohio 12/11/10 - NOT CANCELED! VENUE FOUND!

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I might need to find a partner if Agent bails on me... how many are expected for Brawl doubles? i might just make another rag tag team like I did last time and the times before.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm excited xD This is gonna be a fun tournament~
I got my portfolio with me, so expect some artwork x3

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeah I'll take you up on that bro. Let me just let Fonz know.

@ Sole- I'll just come pick him up if it's gonna be like that, lol.
Oh yah >.> sorry didnt think about you, sorrys

I love taht cut scene jiffy btw lol

and the time is still the same! we start the same regular time frame , Im gonna aim to be a little early, should i get shugo or kb u got him?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh yah >.> sorry didnt think about you, sorrys

I love taht cut scene jiffy btw lol

and the time is still the same! we start the same regular time frame , Im gonna aim to be a little early, should i get shugo or kb u got him?
It's all good bro.

Can you get him for me this time? Makes no sense for me to travel in the other direction and add an hour to my trip when he's 5 minutes away from you lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Scratch this. I'm just gonna enter singles.
No, don't scratch that. I have a friend (Azure) who is coming to his first "in the actual smash scene" tournament and he's been very enthusiastic about improving while I've been training him. He is a ZSS main and subs Lucas on occasion, but his ZSS has been looking pretty solid so far. You should team with him.

D

Deleted member

No, don't scratch that. I have a friend (Azure) who is coming to his first "in the actual smash scene" tournament and he's been very enthusiastic about improving while I've been training him. He is a ZSS main and subs Lucas on occasion, but his ZSS has been looking pretty solid so far. You should team with him.
Hmm...sounds good. I was just gonna sleep in a little longer, but yeah, I'll enter doubles with him.

solecalibur

Smash Master
I got him then

DippnDots

Feral Youth
So what time is melee singles expected to start? thanks to whoever answers

PS. BigR's new laptop is moar liek a sextop

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I had no idea you did. I'll run it by him.

Either way, there is a total of four people in this equation (Sole, Links, Auspher, Azure), therefore it will amount to two teams regardless of how you slice it. No one is skipping out on doubles if there are available partners and not a huge gap in skill level. Make it work. No johns anyone.

Smile Kais!

D

Deleted member

Okay, so I'm just going to drop doubles because I'd hate to drag someone down(if I ended up teaming with Links or Sole), because my doubles skill is only decent, and I'm sure they're much better. I know how it feels to be dragged down as well, and it's really not fair for the other person.

So instead of doubles, I'm going to pick up Rikku after she gets out of work(drag her if I have to) and we will be there at 2:30-3:00. I really want her to make it to this and show everyone how much she's stepped it up.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright Auspher.

Sole please team with Azure. I have a good feeling about it, plus it's ZSS/Lucas, second only to ZSS/Ness lmao.

Links can team with my left nut (no homo)...or just MM me, that works too. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Ugh.....still a chance I may show up for doubles. Rikku is being emo.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Lucas is kinda tricky to do that with though because his magnet has a hitbox when released.
It's all good, it's not like either Mother boy has to stand there and get healed forever, which means it's not a big deal for her to have to avoid the hitbox. A couple d-smashes and it's usually back to the action.

Top Bottom