• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tetris Tourney (Tournament over! Congratz to kirbyraeg for winning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i gotta play everyone but terywj.

if you guys wanna play, post. i should be free all night tonight.

i'll check back every now and then

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Same here, I'll be ready to play in a couple hours, but I'll be on/off for most of the day, so VM me here to let me know.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Sorry I wasn't around yesterday/earlier today, guys... I had people pay a surprise visit all day yesterday, and today was some volunteering. :p

Kirby/TB - I'll play you whenever....The fastest way to get to me is add me on Steam, then message me. :p

You could VM me if you don't have Steam. I'll try to keep an eye on that too. ;)

Nuris

Smash Lord
I'm ready to play
how do I contact these people, I don't know

Nuris

Smash Lord
lol
I invited you to my room but that didn't work
I just accepted your invite but I got, "Oops! Looks like this room doesn't exist anymore" or something like that
what do
edit: nvm got it :DDD

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just sent the rest of my pool friend invites again.

it would be great if someone could update the first post with my account name on tetrisfriends as "LumpyZZZ"

i'm not sure why the account i just made won't let me join arena but this old one will and i check it.

werekill and tPK, where you at?

edit: KIRBYRAGE friendlies rye nao?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
i just sent the rest of my pool friend invites again.

it would be great if someone could update the first post with my account name on tetrisfriends as "LumpyZZZ"

i'm not sure why the account i just made won't let me join arena but this old one will and i check it.

werekill and tPK, where you at?

edit: KIRBYRAGE friendlies rye nao?
invite sent, my bro

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh mybad. it's annoying that it doesn't auto update.
why can't there be an utterly perfect tetris site? lol because nothing is ever ****ing perfect...

edit: nevermind, spence. i'm gonna go eat foodski and probably get back to working on my epic projects.

Nuris

Smash Lord
kirbyraeg so ruthless!
though i beat him once in a practice match!

John2k4

The End of an Era
I'll be available tomorrow around 6PM EST for an hour or so, then I'll be on & off for the rest of the night after that.

Does DST affect my time conversion? I'll be available at 3PM MST, and from what I know, EST is 3 hours ahead...but what about DST. :c

John2k4

The End of an Era
TB and Slick - I'll be on for another 30 minutes...make sure you've got me added.: john2k4

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm having Internet issues. I've just been trying to catchup.

Yars, stop being a little girl and play your matches. It isn't hard, it's fun, and you should be fine. What happened to the confidence from like two weeks ago. If you drop out, I'm going to be seriously disappointed in you.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4RF--9HYmE

heh. GET A LOAD OF THAT SECOND GAME

sounds kinda dumb without music... i'm gonna stick one of youtube's default tracks over it lol
you better practice those fancy setups while you've got the chance, cuz if you aren't quick about it I'll just smack you down when you go for it ;D

I'm having Internet. I've just been trying to catchup.

Yars, stop being a little girl and play your matches. It isn't hard, it's fun, and you should be fine. What happened to the confidence from like two weeks ago. If you drop out, I'm going to be seriously disappointed in you.
Wrong attitude about it since it's his decision, but you (yars) shouldn't drop out unless you're sure ya want to. :C

edit: these dumb metaknights ruin everything.

edit2: i know ulises has been around, but you and fayte should VM me so we can play!

edit3: the only way I think I can beat t-block is if he messes up. tspins so powerful :(

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Apologies, but for someone who spouted all the in-game trash talk as he did for the past couple of weeks, this was something so out of character for him.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Welp I just got destroyed played Kirby

Ulises 0-4 Kirby

Wasn't as bad as I thought. Still lost in like 30 seconds each match :awesome:

John2k4

The End of an Era
I've got school from 7AM MST to 3PM MST...
Are you available anytime on the weekend / at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom