• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas brawl friend codes

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
anyways you got aim.
Yes GrungeSSBB
I added you but your Mobile =p
And no im not a Senior.

Moody =d
Ehhh

If anyone wants to play me just ask....

Puddin

Smash Lord
Austin
Pud'n
3694-9690-9003

I'll add you if you ask me to because frankly, thats a **** load of FC's to add

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
yea sounds cool. i go to corpus every once in a while. we should play online though, so i can check out how good you guys are over there lol
Its online? lol

But homegirl smiley is probably the most consistent one, not to say he's not beatable, but he has a tough kirby. But all 4 of use haven't smashed together, yet ( that didn't sound gay at all) but it's a pending activity which we plan on getting done, but you'd be surprised...I sure was.

mangoose

Smash Rookie
Mxyzptlk

FC: 1418-7959-5851

Fort Worth

I'm not on as often since I hate lag, but hopefully that'll change. But I'll be up for matches if I'm approached!

tsetse

Smash Lord
I was PM'ing people to let them know i was a adding them to the roster but since I still have like 50 slots left I will add everyone on posted on the first post. Add me

My FC is 1547-4819-8315
My nick is rey

I have a wired connection so it should lag less.

tsetse

Smash Lord
i added everyone but it still says still awaiting registration for everybody

tsetse

Smash Lord
ok so i added just about everyone but only one that has connected is engulfed. everyone else is still "awaiting registration"Please let me know if you added me so I can erase the other so they dont take up slots for those that do wanna play.

Top Bottom