• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas brawl friend codes

PimP2793

Smash Rookie
yo its me pimp

just wanted to let people know that im from fort worth

Aim: PimP22693
FC: 1160-9400-3584
city: fort worth

tsetse

Smash Lord
Hey I added most people on the first page yet only Jonbe plays with me sometimes.......... Figure I would let you all know.

Takey0st0ck

Smash Rookie
Congradulations to (GNES) for being the 1st monthly champion of the AirbrushKing SSBB Series. That Picture on the POSTER is getting seen by every Play N Trade Customer that walks in. Calling out the BEST of the BEST Smash Bros Brawl players in Texas. Here is your chance to make smashbros history. Come to Play N Trade Highway 6 and Bissonet this Saturday Dec 27 and Prove your skills. Entry Fee 10$/NO VENUE, Early signups begin at 12noon/friendlies, Registration beings at 1pm, Tournament starts at 2pm. "DONT BE LATE". Will you be the next Monthly champion? For more information about this EPIC series check the front of xyro's Houston thread or go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event . See you there...

Dphil

Smash Rookie
Dphil 0474-5383-6615

Brand new to smashboards, but looking for some Texans to brawl with! Feel free to add me.

Top Bottom