• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Crusade Series 2! SKTAR Ruleset

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm going to this.

If someone needs a lift from the megabus I can possibly give them one if you can't get one.

I need a teammate however.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
All right, Me, Gnes, Trela, and Sync are confirmed so far and we are housing with ybm. ALSM, you got us for the rides?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I might want to come too, Razer.
Would this be possible?

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Who is Trela Teaming with for this...? If not anyone, I'd like to team with him. If he has a partner, I think I might need one... If I don't think I can get Top 3 then I won't enter doubles...

also....

I'm housing Razers Party which consist of 4 peeps. I believe Mike as well. I've been told that Infinity is housing Dojo. Someone confirm this for me please... thanks...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Swaka, I might be able to house just you. I'll get back to you on that. Anybody else that needs housing? Speak now.

Also, what time will the Houston crew arrive, because I'm working until like 10pm.

:phone:

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I believe I get off of work around 7 that day. I'll have to double check the schedule when I go in tomorrow...

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Oh, yes I almost forgot. There will be livestream for sure. I'll get the link up around tomorrow. Hopefully we can get commentary as well. Swaka bring all your equipment! We'll see what we can do about two mics for commentary.

Also, I noticed there are stages added for selection in doubles in the SKTAR ruleset that I did not have at the last tournament. I'll post more info on this later as well.

Alright, so Houston plus Mike2 (I believe) are good for housing. Swaka, I'll get you covered. Anybody else need housing?

Dojo, who are you housing with? If you're housing at Infinity's I believe Swaka can house with Y.b.M. (or it can be vice versa).

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Oh, yes I almost forgot. There will be livestream for sure. I'll get the link up around tomorrow. Hopefully we can get commentary as well. Swaka bring all your equipment! We'll see what we can do about two mics for commentary.

Also, I noticed there are stages added for selection in doubles in the SKTAR ruleset that I did not have at the last tournament. I'll post more info on this later as well.

Alright, so Houston plus Mike2 (I believe) are good for housing. Swaka, I'll get you covered. Anybody else need housing?

Dojo, who are you housing with? If you're housing at Infinity's I believe Swaka can house with Y.b.M. (or it can be vice versa).

ALSM, it takes a headset for commentating, not sure what kind tho. I think either and xbox or playstation headset might work, but I would have to look into it

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Alright sounds cool but we need rides!

Also, I'd like to commentate. I can do some pro commentary
Alright, I believe Y.b.M. will be picking you guys up, and you can do commentary as well.

ALSM, it takes a headset for commentating, not sure what kind tho. I think either and xbox or playstation headset might work, but I would have to look into it
Yes, please do! Just let me know via text when you have time.

Roxas M

Smash Master
This is probably the type of headset you're looking for/what I use for livestreaming:

You don't really need a headset, though. Mics can work fine if they don't pick up every other sound you're around at the time. If someone brought a second pair of splitters, you could have a Dual-TV setup, for important doubles/singles matches, and each team plays on their own TV. Maybe ask around for a few webcams for shiny player cams, too.

\Smasher going with Swaka

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dual-TV setups aren't necessary really, that's only taking away a setup.

Need a couple of good headsets and a player cam would probably be good.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Pick up DMG on your way to Dallas, if you do that I'll definitely show up.
I that guy is hard to find, but I'll try and let you know

This is probably the type of headset you're looking for/what I use for livestreaming:

You don't really need a headset, though. Mics can work fine if they don't pick up every other sound you're around at the time. If someone brought a second pair of splitters, you could have a Dual-TV setup, for important doubles/singles matches, and each team plays on their own TV. Maybe ask around for a few webcams for shiny player cams, too.

\Smasher going with Swaka
so I can get the xbox headset, I hope it will work.

Dual-TV setups aren't necessary really, that's only taking away a setup.

Need a couple of good headsets and a player cam would probably be good.
cool

Yes, please do! Just let me know via text when you have time.

Buy a headset

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I'll buy one as long as it's the correct one.

Also, about setups; please bring them. For the Houston crew, I'm sure you won't bring any tvs, but if you can bring a wii+brawl that will be great! Denti can bring his infinite tvs to the venue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom