• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Tournaments - Centex2 - Doubles Swiss & Singles 2 Stock! - October 18th

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Make sure to bring as many people as you can! If you bring more players, that means more competition and moneyz!
And it also means moar surprise Buttsecks... I got my duct tape D:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
What I do isn't ****... it's surprise sex!
I know, I said surprise Buttsecks, cause knowing the perverted kinkiness known as DMG, I might enjoy it enough for it not to be ****, but just uncomfortable and scarring Buttsecks.... :urg:

I also have 3 words like Phantom: OM NOM NOM

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
WTF! so is this d-pad place near that sycamore street?

I need some guidance, 17 yrs old, driving by myself on the SHADIEST excuse ever (told my mom i was gonna go hoop with some friends, than i'll play it by ear) without KNOWING if i have a partner or not. Wtf... i better get a medal or something or at least a cookie.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
WTF! so is this d-pad place near that sycamore street?

I need some guidance, 17 yrs old, driving by myself on the SHADIEST excuse ever (told my mom i was gonna go hoop with some friends, than i'll play it by ear) without KNOWING if i have a partner or not. Wtf... i better get a medal or something or at least a cookie.
Haha, let me help you out :p

Ok, so I'll assume you know at least how to get to I-35.

So you're going north on I-35. Take exit 186. Take a left at the light. Go down that street and you will pass by an HEB, Walgreens, etc. Once you pass that Walgreens, take a right at the first light you see. It will be on the left after like 500 feet.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Haha, let me help you out :p

Ok, so I'll assume you know at least how to get to I-35.

So you're going north on I-35. Take exit 186. Take a left at the light. Go down that street and you will pass by an HEB, Walgreens, etc. Once you pass that Walgreens, take a right at the first light you see. It will be on the left after like 500 feet.
You obviously don't know me.. i don't even no my streets here in Corpus. This is what i did:
1.) Google Maps
B.) Input th ENTIRE address from the first post into google maps.
3.)Click the "To here" button and input my home address.
C.) It gave me a route to take, with an estimation of about 2h:41m.

I'm going on a half tank of gas and 135$... than i have homecoming next week. :(

And i'm gonna assume that the number on the first post is your own personal cell?

If not i would really appreciate it if i had it, cause i KNOW i'm gonna get lost.

KTHXBAI!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Holy god... DMG is the flakiest partner one could ever ask for. He's said he's coming and that he's not more than everyone else on here combined -_-

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Holy god... DMG is the flakiest partner one could ever ask for. He's said he's coming and that he's not more than everyone else on here combined -_-
Sh** happens. What can I say?

Hopefully my local buddy can pull through. If not, I'm still blaming MK.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
This will not stand brothers. We must bring the Doctor of Marios to participate in this grand event. Is there no soul who can help him? Is he doomed to the fires of boredom?
Have no fear, my boner is back, and I'm not stopping anytime soon Lee.

I got a ride set up from my local buddy.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Man yall are crazy. I went to sleep last night, expecting to get drunk and go to a tournament. I wake up to find that DPhat is saying we aren't going. I go to work and DPhat calls and says we are going. Life as a smasher...complicated lol.

Top Bottom