• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Does anyone here have the Final Frontier Final Destination stage hack? I'd really like to have the download.

mofo_

Smash Ace
i used to have the final frontier...but smashboards refreshed itself......probably from an ad...it was hosted on a smashstack brawl host so idk if they have new site up

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i saw a pit texture were it made him look like zidane from ff9 but i can't find it does anyone know were i can get this texture?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
i used to have the final frontier...but smashboards refreshed itself......probably from an ad...it was hosted on a smashstack brawl host so idk if they have new site up
Checked Smashstack. It's not there. D:

mofo_

Smash Ace
yeah all stacksmash brawlhosted sites are gone....so just wait til they are back up or find someone who has it and tell them to upload it/or find the mediafire account if the creator has one

@NAGACE i believe its from StackSmash

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Thanks Markehmus.

@ IndigoFenix, cool MK texture, looks like a circuit board since the lines don't glow, unlike the twilight princess ones. I noticed bowser's eyes were straight off falco's blaster, am i right? your mutant snake reminds me of DKC, where Kremlings walked like humans. xD

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Markehmus.

@ IndigoFenix, cool MK texture, looks like a circuit board since the lines don't glow, unlike the twilight princess ones. I noticed bowser's eyes were straight off falco's blaster, am i right? your mutant snake reminds me of DKC, where Kremlings walked like humans. xD
I think you're the first person to notice. Want to know a secret? Meta Bowser's texture was made entirely out of resized, shifted, or altered textures taken straight off of the Space Furries' blasters. Oh, I think there might be a little bit of Samus in there, too. Those are some excellent sources for greebles!

Alphatron

Smash Champion
money113 gave me a link to that Mecha Bowser texture when he said his bro was taking requests on gamefaqs. You made it? o_O

iChilla0

Smash Cadet
I need help.

Hey, I'm Lexx from ESH. I recently remade my Dark Metaknight texture, and I noticed a few comments on it saying that I should use Brawlbox to make it more accurate. SADLY, I can't do that. I have no prior knowledge of Brawlbox (nor will I ever.) If anyone can make parts of the cape transparent (to make it look tattered) and make an un-mirrored scar, that would be very appreciated.

ORIGINAL POST (Go here for downloads and pictures)

PCS Download
PAC Download

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If anyone can make parts of the cape transparent (to make it look tattered) and make an un-mirrored scar, that would be very appreciated.
If I recall, Meta Knight can't be transparent by any means. Not even his cape can be transparent. His eyes can be transparent though.

Beat

Smash Ace
Friggin awesome Garchomp skin link is down. Anyone got a working link? Charizard skin, obviously.

Also, I have no idea how to put in "effects" like slash effects...

Beat

Smash Ace
I'm confused... I downloaded a file to change Metaknight's slashes to look AWESOMEx1000. So what do I rename it, where does it go, and will it make Brawl+ still run properly?

ALSO, a billion internets for the Garchomp skin. <3

Edit: Also... if anyone has the Lucario Darkrai skin... x.x

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I'm confused... I downloaded a file to change Metaknight's slashes to look AWESOMEx1000. So what do I rename it, where does it go, and will it make Brawl+ still run properly?

ALSO, a billion internets for the Garchomp skin. <3
It goes in the directory pf\fighter\metaknight and the file either has to be named FitMetaknightMotionEct.pac or FitMetaknight.pac, I'm not sure if it will do any damage to B+ but then again, I don't have it so I don't know.

Anytime.

Ghost3088

Smash Rookie
i have a question about Pit's textures i tried to apply the fallen angel texture to his green costume and it doesnt work it just freezes when i select the costume..( i dont even get to pick a stage to play on first) anyone know y this happens?

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Can someone make a DK with a pin-striped suit? You know, like a 20's gangster?

Edit: I suppose I shouldn't ask for something without giving in return. Even if this is a horrible texture and I should feel horrible. Sadly, no pics until I get home.

A texture for Hanenbow...
http://www.mediafire.com/?immwjyauhoz

And the song, for full effect.
http://www.mediafire.com/?d0gj1zmnuj4

Sure, no one likes playing on this stage, but I'll tell you, it made it enjoyable for me, if only for stupid nostalgia that makes no sense. And if anything, you can at least get a kick out of the music, sports fans!

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Pinstriped suit? Das Donkey Team's made one recently.

I think you're the first person to notice. Want to know a secret? Meta Bowser's texture was made entirely out of resized, shifted, or altered textures taken straight off of the Space Furries' blasters. Oh, I think there might be a little bit of Samus in there, too. Those are some excellent sources for greebles!
if i never made a falco texture i honestly would not have known :)

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I'm looking for good Wolf textures. Anyone know a few?
Personally, I don't like the textures I've found. I really don't like the TP Link on Wolf either.

At the moment, while there are no cool Wolf textures, my opinion, I'm fine with using his default red/purple, because I think that's one of the sexiest normal colors I've ever seen in a Smash game. I also love purple. <3

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
What kind of texture do you want. My texture team is going to yell at me if I don't make another one.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i downloaded one off meowmix, and i CTRL+U'd everything to -120. Made a purple wolf with green pant. Interested?

how often do you see a vibrant purple wolf with bright green pants? eh? eh?

mofo_

Smash Ace
mmmm idk how that would look but matching colors is whee its at or a theme.. like blue wolf..red wolf..etc

Top Bottom