• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
This is nothing too special, just a dinky recolor to get myself situated with all this texture business. It's lame, I know. But hey, maybe someone is as picky about Link as I am.

Real Twilight Princess Link

I played around with the color of his face and tunic, and softened his eyes a bit.
He has a more darker tone, like he did in Twilight Princess. And he's not as pale; I gave his face color so he doesn't look like he's lived in a cave for 2 years.

Download Link (Oh hoho): http://www.mediafire.com/file/znmnijz4xjm/Real TP Link.zip

Face Comparison:
Regular Link: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/JaidenUchiha/03.jpg
Recolor: http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/JaidenUchiha/02.jpg

Also, brown hair is awesome.
Enjoy.

Jaiden

Smash Cadet
the color looks 'remastered' very nice

hair i think is too brown from in twilight princess
Oh thanks.

Yeah, it did end up a little too brown. I was thinking about fixing it, but he looks better with the classic brown IMO.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
@clone hat: lol thats not my texture :O

@olimario: does he have a mustache :D?
I tried one with his beard and mustache and it didn't look right. The mustache barely showed up even though i made it huge. Personally I like it better w/o it but if you want you can always add onto it.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i was going to ask if it was Jack Sparrow... seems my "answer has been questioned" lol.

would be nice to get a snapshot or two of the model, looks okay for a 1st texture judging from that preview image.

Yeah, please don't double post... use that edit button instead.

Beat

Smash Ace
Does anyone know where I can find a smashboards texture request thread? If there isn't one, is anyone interested in making a custom texture for me? I'll pay you in internets and hugs >.>;

markehmus

Smash Apprentice
nice work Olimario1892 , i downloaded but never installed to see the pics yet so these were nice to have posted to preview

mofo_

Smash Ace
@olimario black pearl is nice. somethings that look weird: the flag. is it from the movie? i think itd be better to have skull w/ bandana and with the torches/bones/swords..and the pirate of carribean logo/davy jones face? now thats too obvious..but whatever :p

@beat go to kitty corp forums request section

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
@olimario black pearl is nice. somethings that look weird: the flag. is it from the movie? i think itd be better to have skull w/ bandana and with the torches/bones/swords..and the pirate of carribean logo/davy jones face? now thats too obvious..but whatever :p
If you want I can always make a more "realistic version". I just uploaded that one because I thought it would be different from what anyone else would make, just tryin' to be original.:lick:

Malice_

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if the color of sonic's dash attack and other spin-type moves were able to be retextured or are they permanent to how they are.

Malice_

Smash Rookie
Does it happen to be the sonicmotionetc.pac ?
or something else, if you could please redirect me.

Also, either my internet blows atm or smashboards is acting up but this might double post, sorry.

Malice_

Smash Rookie
Thank you very much. Looked into brawlbox and found that I didn't place the textures right. Although it blows that the color still maintains it's blue waves, but at least it has an ounce of what hue I want. Is there any other advancement I could to completely recolor it?

Ice Kirby

Smash Cadet
[move]
[/move]

Here are my textures!
Super Kid
:lucas:

:sonic: Android Shadow

:kirby2: Water Kirby

:luigi2: Mr.L

:sonic: Ashura The Hedgehog

:sonic: Omega Dark Sonic

:kirby2: Clone Kirby

:metaknight: Flame Knight

:mario2: Melee Mario

:metaknight: Clone Knight

:luigi2: Melee Luigi

:kirby2::kirby2: Golden and Platinum Kirby

:fox: Halloween Fox

:pikachu2: Shadow Pikachu

:jigglypuff: Shadow Jigglypuff

Go to my site to get these textures

And Shadow's Theme!
:sonic: :sonic:

Download: http://download797.mediafire.com/zncimmb9mf3g/uee2mao1go2/Sonic+Adventure+2+Battle+Pack.rar
:tlink: :tlink: PS3 Fan Toon Link & Fierce Deity Toon Link

:mario: Ice Suit Mario

:marth: as :ike:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ygj2taajmaj
:sonic: Dark Super Sonic

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zqa3mjlzw2n
:mk: Maskless Meta Knight

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zegzul3vidz[move][/move][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

mofo_

Smash Ace
lol @ messed up forum syntax

also, vyse wants to merge this thread w/ the textures now possible w/o iso hacking...so the clonehat or the other guy will have to edit the content

Alphatron

Smash Champion
Now I finally see why people bash Ice Kirby. How the hell is that Maskless Metaknight texture yours? BigSharkZ made one and I THINK Plasmakirby did too. How is the one you posted any different?

HyL!

Smash Lord
i don't really feel like going through 50 pages, but is there anywhere that has G&W textures? everything i've found has everything but him ._.

Gardevior

Smash Lord
G&W is weird because all of his textures are found within one file. There are like two textures for G&W that I know of (mineral and camo) that apply to all of his colors, which sucks completely for playing with two people and/or teams. There is a program called GameWatcher that allows you to make game & watch recolors so you can have six different "textures" inside your one G&W file. You can search for GameWatcher's thread on smashboards.

mofo_

Smash Ace
theres many game and watch textures but theyre like emerald textures.
the program is called GWitizer, not GameWatcher

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah G&w is a werid texture, he only has one file because of his textures just being 2 colour parts.

I have to get back into making textures but i get soo lazy lawl

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
I noticed a megaman x texture as well as the ZX biometal on the pics for battle network destination. could someone PLEASE point me towards those?

Top Bottom