• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture and Vertex Hack Database & How-to Thread

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I found it posted on a smashboards thread 3 times and all the links were broken

If someone has the icy battlefield PLEEEEEEEEEASE link it I want it out sooooooooooooooooooooooo bad

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i had it a while ago, but i handed it off to another person who kept seeing the edges of the texture (apparently only people with widescreen tvs will see it). i've since deleted the file, but i can go get the original and edit it again for you.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Ice Battlefield is by Johnlcb btw. Just trying to give proper credit.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Ya know whats super duper awesome about finally finding the best stage texture I've ever seen? Having my SD Card stop working...so I cant play on it...HOW...LAME!

Thanks a bunch for the re-upload tho I appreciate the effort

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
How do I make a texture fully transparent In-Game. I need this for a texture I am working on.

Marth, Zelda and Peach textures will possibly follow.
If you're in Photoshop/equivalent (and working in PNG), just simply erase the parts of the texture you don't want. If there's a grey and white checkerboard pattern under what you erased then you know that it's transparent.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Did you format it right? It should be FAT (at least that's how mine is and it works fine).
Yeah I think the Wii only likes FAT and maaaaybe FAT32 (like Linux really). Make sure it's not NTFS. That's a big no-no for flash drives and memory cards anyway.

With all the vertex hacks... somebody should make an Armor King Costume for Ganondorf
Random. That'd be really hard to do and would look pretty bad. It'd be better to wait until full model importing is available.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
can we request textures and stuff? If so, could someone give BattleField a cherry blossom theme? something to match touhou lol, that'd be great

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I present to you from the Meow Mix forums:

Liquid Sonic (v.1)

This is an original texture that took me till late into the night to finish. To be honest though, I'm not too sure if this looks good. So some input on him would be appreciated too. I'm just glad to finally have him checked off of my list to be honest. Remember, give me input and I might consider it...so long as he stays Liquid Sonic in the process.

Now for a fun little intro!

With the Power of Blue Chaos, Sonic's body liquefies and reforms into to the amorphous Liquid (or Aqua) Sonic! However, the Blue Chaos Emerald is plainly seen on his chest. Could this be a weak point? Who knows, the opponent is too busy getting hit by punch after punch with flying fists of water, and who knows what else!

So if Sonic's body supposed to be made of liquid now, what does that make his feet/ shoes?

Download Liquid Sonic.

Ba-Baaaaaaaaaaaaan~!

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Here's another thing I've been thinking. Now that texture hacks evolved even more, you'd think that somebody would be able to transfer the Wario Man costume over one of his regular costumes. would be so epic.

JetAurion

Smash Journeyman
Here's another thing I've been thinking. Now that texture hacks evolved even more, you'd think that somebody would be able to transfer the Wario Man costume over one of his regular costumes. would be so epic.
Err... I think someone already did that (like about a year ago...). I can't even find the link anymore, but I think I still have it on my card.

Player-3

Smash Hero
requesting Yako (animaniac) texture for luigi

also a CURIOUS GEORGE diddy texture

if this is not the right place, correct me

Solid-Slade

Smash Rookie
Hello I am having trouble loading some hacks and I believe this is the correct thread to ask. Well I guess its actually a Vertex hack like the one Jack Harvest Made for Cloud, I also have one for sephiroth. I have never had any problems loading textures before, but when I try to load these 2 up as well as the codes for brawl+ it says it detected roughly 1200 lines when the max im allowed is 400ish. Can anyone help me with this problem pleeeeeease? Im not sure if I need a new Gecko OS(I currently have 1.9.1) or what.

Top Bottom