• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGWP 2009 West Coast Edition - GARUNTEED +500$ 4 1st PLACE- POSTPONED TILL SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Well I play basketball but nah I waited to late to apply for academic scholarships but Dixe said they would give me one pretty much. I may try out for basketball but i'd rather play smash on the weekends:)

r3d d09

Smash Master
That's what i'm going to hate. after my mission, if i'm still into smash... most likely. the y has asked me to kick for their football team... that's a lot of smash time :(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What happened to Smashville as a neutral? lol
I guess there are three Yoshi's Islands, now... One is the Melee's Yoshi's Island, then "yoshis island" is Brawl's Yoshi's Island, and now Smashville is now known as "Yoshi's Island"...
Seriously, gkirby...if you're going to host, be more consistent; take it more seriously... :ohwell:

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
I guess there are three Yoshi's Islands, now... One is the Melee's Yoshi's Island, then "yoshis island" is Brawl's Yoshi's Island, and now Smashville is now known as "Yoshi's Island"...
Seriously, gkirby...if you're going to host, be more consistent; take it more seriously... :ohwell:
IM NOT A ROBOT LIKE YOU PC!!!!! but i did fix it :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
you could try and get like a robot and get a pc/windows. apple is terribibibibible...jk makes are nice for multi media purposes :)
Or you could just use whatever you feel like...
And who says that you need to only need to be dedicated to only one OS? That's like being dedicated to one console.

Banned via Warnings
Or you could just use whatever you feel like...
And who says that you need to only need to be dedicated to only one OS? That's like being dedicated to one console.
true that! i dont really like my mac tho lol it was a gift :/ i asked for alienware and got a mac xD my parents..... arent computer smart and im STILL waiting for mac to send me a **** drivers cd so that windows i installed monthes ago will run... and ur post on the other thread is right.... try to keep it semi-tourney related form now guys... and yeah i was big part of that :p

harpuia190

Smash Ace
hahaha oh our smash scene makes me laugh again :D

have fun at your tourney, if i somehow find time to stop by i will

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Umm... We pretty much do have a Utah rule list for stages/additional rules used/etc. We've even debated all of the stage list stuff to use in the "Utah Panelists" User group and voted on it. Check the OP of Tourney of Fate for our conclusions we came to.

Edit: I had extra time on my hands, so I decided to go get it for you.

Starter Stages:

* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Lylat Cruise
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island

Counter Pick Stages:

* Brinstar
* Delfino
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes
* Pictochat
* Pirate Ship
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Rainbow Cruise
* Distant Planet
* Luigi's Mansion
* Yoshi's Island (Pipes/melee)
* Norfair
* Onett (is banned in 1v1 ONLY)

We took the time to discuss and vote on each of the controversial CP/Ban stages, and this is what we ended up with. If you don't see the stage on here, it means we voted to have it banned.

Banned via Warnings
Umm... We pretty much do have a Utah rule list for stages/additional rules used/etc. We've even debated all of the stage list stuff to use in the "Utah Panelists" User group and voted on it. Check the OP of Tourney of Fate for our conclusions we came to.

Edit: I had extra time on my hands, so I decided to go get it for you.

Starter Stages:

* Battlefield
* Final Destination
* Lylat Cruise
* Smashville
* Yoshi's Island

Counter Pick Stages:

* Brinstar
* Delfino
* Frigate Orpheon
* Jungle Japes
* Pictochat
* Pirate Ship
* Pokémon Stadium 2
* Rainbow Cruise
* Distant Planet
* Luigi's Mansion
* Yoshi's Island (Pipes/melee)
* Norfair
* Onett (is banned in 1v1 ONLY)

We took the time to discuss and vote on each of the controversial CP/Ban stages, and this is what we ended up with. If you don't see the stage on here, it means we voted to have it banned.
k ill change it to this except for with only 3 starters
i'll be there.

what's your number in case we get lost? i'm bringing marsulas and his brother.
its 801-815-0145 good luck tho im horrible at direction as i dont drive...

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yeah, three starters would be the best, IMO. All of the panelists agree with it, except fate who doesn't play/post anymore.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey i'm bringing a tv and my wii once again.

Edit: Oh and what's the turnout for this going to be? You should probably add to the first post how many people are coming....................is X or any of them coming?

r3d d09

Smash Master
Yeah, three starters would be the best, IMO. All of the panelists agree with it, except fate who doesn't play/post anymore.
I think three is good, and I'm sad he doesn't. i wanted to learn from a pit player.

Hey i'm bringing a tv and my wii once again.

Edit: Oh and what's the turnout for this going to be? You should probably add to the first post how many people are coming....................is X or any of them coming?
If you make it... they will come.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
The mexis are coming. Don't worry.

And on that note, so am I. And I'll be bringing rockmix, dryu, and possibly one of my friends whose never come before.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
If it's a monthly thing, or something that occurs again, I can probably go to that one. My mom's just uneasy about me going without knowing how it turns out... and she'd rather wait in SLC than come all the way home, then come back to get me.

Have fun though!

harpuia190

Smash Ace
k so whether i make it or not depends on how busy it is as work so pray it isnt, and then pray harder because ill bring a pizza if i make it down

r3d d09

Smash Master
today is the day. Boorah... and i got no practice in this week. friendlies here i come :D
EDIT:
if anyone has a computer/laptop that has some video editing software on it would like to bring it. I could bring my capture card. my comp is being odd and the software is bugging.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I have video recording equipment, but I'm pretty sure Gkirbz is expecting to have me use my laptop for Tio..

Anyways, tourney starts at noon. See you all there.

And I'll take any MMs

Banned via Warnings
my friend dane said hes bringing a bunch of noobs over to lose their money for u guys ;P

k so whether i make it or not depends on how busy it is as work so pray it isnt, and then pray harder because ill bring a pizza if i make it down
rade im praying so hard that pit told me to quit my **** *****in ;~:

Banned via Warnings
lol nice. Hopefully they have fun and want to come back.

X, I'm watching you :mad:
lol xD but idk if he will.... hes not answering his **** phone :/

r3d d09

Smash Master
so my locals are lame and wont let me use their controllers and i wasn't able to pick one up. could someone let me borrow one :D
Nothing will happen to it *looks at everyone* I'm watching you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Yes I'll be there for some friendlies.

And in case what I said on the last page goes by unnoticed, I'm taking all MMs as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom