• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TGWP 2009 West Coast Edition - GARUNTEED +500$ 4 1st PLACE- POSTPONED TILL SUMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I think we should wait a couple months before we have the OoS tourney. We need a few months to hype it and to give the OoS players to get their travel arrangements made. But we should have another local tourney in between then :D

-Mars-

Smash Hero
If you guys have an OoS tourny I am definitely coming back down for it. Utah has ta have somebody represent Sheik;)

r3d d09

Smash Master
lol, him and i know what's going on. lul. yeah. how about we host a regional before i go on my mission ;P so just barely under a year. we have a lot to accomplish. ;)
sorry, my eye is acting up lol

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

r3d d09

Smash Master
sweet. I'd dig that, and my controller should be shipped in. :D

Note to DRyu. it's a random between the spice and the white controller. if i get the white, don't be thinking i'm copying you... I'm going to be spraying it anyways xD

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Do it Gkirbz! I know a guy from vegas that was wondering if there were anymore tourneys this month, cause he wants to go to one last OoS tourney before school starts.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Don't worry about copying Marco; it's not like he was the first in the Utah community to use a white one; C!Z was. And the white ones are the only ones that Nintendo still makes, anyway, he can't say you copied him, regardless, since you buying the white one was more for convenience.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
PC was created to play smash, but after corruptfate joined the scene he was upgraded to correct grammar and the like, perhaps PC knows something you dont ano

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
PC was created to play smash, but after corruptfate joined the scene he was upgraded to correct grammar and the like, perhaps PC knows something you dont ano
PC is clearly the terminator from the Gojira vid.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
But it says on that profile that Gojira is a French Death Metal group.

YOU LIE TO US ALL PC
lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom