• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco-Feb. 20- Auburn University

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Do you mean pm? If so, you should come to my house the night before the tournament. We can house you guys and we could have intense friendlies and i can take chaz's money before the tournament...
Well, Auburn is a lot closer to us then the columbus area. I think it may have been slightly out of the way to go down there. We will defintly get matches in atthe tourney though.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ryker i always confuse your tag with that european ryuker

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Sigh, looks like I'm leaving from Mobile all by my lonesome.

I plan on coming up there today. I'm prolly gonna get up there sometime 9:00-10:00.

If anybody's coming from any area near Mobile, give me a shout-out. Driving by oneself for three hours sucks balls.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I can't get in touch with anyone through my limited and round-about means.

I was sick all this week and was out of touch. I suppose the gas bill can be placed squarely on my shoulders for not checking my connections.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I think I am uhh....confirmed for this.

Raf/DanGR/Serin *even though u suck*/Dude
teams pleasekthnx? I play Gdubz and Daydayday.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
@ Everyone who has a mm with me~ i'd appreciate it if you guys would bring $1 bills to the tournament. That way i can make it rain after i'm done playing...

sift

Smash Rookie
What the fack? I work at that hotel! I had no idea there would be a smash tournament here. I'll definitely be here, but the messed up bit is that I'm already on location working night shift. I'm going to be one tired smash playing fool come tournament time.

Make sure you don't use any online map/direction programs or GPS for directions to this hotel. To my knowledge, it still isn't properly in the system (the road is new) and if you try to plug it into your GPS/google maps/mapquest/etc. you'll wind up about 30 minutes south in the middle of nowhere. It happens to a lot of folks.

I'd offer to try and get a discount on using the rooms but I had no idea it would be here and my immediate boss just got canned so that isn't gonna fly. If you want to host another one here let me know ahead of time.

Melee in 10 hours? ****. I won't be getting any sleep after all.

sift

Smash Rookie
Just getting off work. I'll take a nap and if I don't stay passed out I'll be back for the tournament.

As for how you'll find this place without mapquest... it's actually pretty hard to miss. Exit 58 off of I-85. The hotel is within a block of the exit.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I was told that we would try to set up a livestream. I dunno what's going on down there atm, but I'm sure they'll have one up.

Top Bottom