• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco-Feb. 20- Auburn University

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Part of it was on livestream, but it wasn't broadcasting for our first match or for the first half of our second match. They are also super laggy. What you do have starts at the 7:28 one.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Can you get the stuff off Ustream with a clearer-picture and commentary?

Because I'd love to see/hear the crew battle on youtube.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
for the picture quality, i really wish i could.
i can't change the quality or anything. i wish the wii that was at the livestream station had auto replay and extended replay on it.
all i can really do with what we have is just separate upload the matches to youtube in their current condition.

i can get the audio off of ustream and attach them to the saved replay videos if someone will send them to me.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Time for shoutouts!

Pika_Cam: Lol, Pikachu vs. Lucario is one of the campiest match-ups ever, apparently. I'm glad I finally got to meet you and I hope to see you more often.

Ryker: Dude, nice Falco. We should play more Blazblue too.

DanGR: Because of you I have to either learn to love Brinstar or ban it X( I'll get you next time, Gadget!

Billy_: PLEASE USE MORE SHIEK, our money matches should be reason enough :p. Sorry I went auto-pilot during the second money match.

Reflex: lol@trying to run away and laser camp right when the line blocks you in Pictochat. GGs.

DarkM3troid: Good to finally meet you. You have a legit Game and Watch, you just gotta be more patient. He's not very good at killing, despite his powerful smashes.

Derp: Penir, Pener, Pen1r, Pen15, d*ck!, d*ck?, c*ck!, c*ck?, dihck, d*ckl, d*ckL, and many more variations lol. We did that on like 3 wiis.

Elev8: It never stops, it just elev8s! Gooooooooooood stuff in crews. Holy holiness, 5 stocks = ****.

BigLou: Love the hat, man! I hardly played any friendlies with you, but they were pretty fun. Oh, and you Shoryuken'd the wrong Ice Climber XD

Kola: You just keep getting better and better. You've also proven, scientifically, that I do better with the tag Uguu~ than I do with ZeroG. And wtf at doubles, mang! Next time, we better go for money.

ShaSLAM: Thanks for the ride and good stuff! All you gotta do is get the fear of grabs in you and you'll be total ****.

BBQ: Lol, for some reason I actually expected you to look like a Super Saiyan 3 Pikachu... don't ask XD but good games man! As you could tell (as could everyone else) I'm really inexperienced in Melee, but I'm getting better everyday and next time we play, ****'s gonna get REAL.

Dogysamich: aaaaaaa omg, your Doc is incredible. I had no idea he could move like that. I should have asked you for some Doc tips, but I was too scared to bother you >.> Good stuff whoopin' me in Sakura Dittos. Are you going to Final Round? I might be going and I'd love to play you some more.

SleepyK: You are waaaay too good. Good stuff getting first and thanks for the tips, but now I feel so pressured to get better because you went out of your way to help me out >.<

Serin: Honestly, I expected you to be just some overconfident scrub, but you really know what you're doing with Dedede! Everything you did seemed deliberate and exactly the right option for x situation. I hope to see you again so I can take back my 5$! >:O

Nice1: Your Ryu is just as **** offline as he is online, obv. We should play on XBL more often.

Everyone else: I didn't really play y'all enough to give a proper shoutout, but good stuff to everyone!

This tourney was a ton of fun

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Derp is my brother :(
I know, but he's not going to improve very fast if he's only playing against one person. What I should have said to avoid confusion is "Keep playing Melee and keep finding better people" lol. If he plays with a wider variety of people he will improve a lot faster :p
Sorry for the misunderstanding brooooooooooo

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
This tournament was TOO GOOD! I had a lot of fun and met some pretty cool ppl! I just hope that all the new players will continue to make it to tournaments!

Ark_Zer0

Smash Rookie
*sigh* Well, sounds like I missed out. Hmpf. Well, guess I'll just have to wait till the next one, which hopefully I will be attending. Luckily I'm going to be putting in some serious training with DMAshura during spring break, so when I get back..I hope the AU game room will, in the immortal words of Scar, be prepaaaaarrreeeeed.

Yes, yes that is a Lion King reference.

Bow. Nao.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
zero gamer, how u holdin up in alabama? this time next year i might be here on account of college.

- This is Keith btw, i made my name soundz muchj coolaz'z

stealth3654

Smash Lord
We've discussed and are thinking about holding another one before finals start.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Sweet! Looking forward to a final date! I'll be practicing against level 9 Shieks till then ;P

Top Bottom