• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

That Ain't Falco-Feb. 20- Auburn University

_Keno_

Smash Lord
So melee and brawl will be happening simultaneously?

Giving purists the edge, I see.
I know right? Last time I went to a tourny with both running simultaneously I was completely screwed. Maining the same character in both games sucks for tournies like this.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Well i'm getting excited that this tournament seems to be gathering a head of steam, so i think it's time for me to ask...

Money matches anyone? I play D3, ICs, No Suit Samus, and Yoshi
I would prefer 5 dollar matches with D3 and ICs; Zss and Yoshi would be cheaper~

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I'd do a 5 dollar money match, with a diddy kong ban stipulation.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Well i'm getting excited that this tournament seems to be gathering a head of steam, so i think it's time for me to ask...

Money matches anyone? I play D3, ICs, No Suit Samus, and Yoshi
I would prefer 5 dollar matches with D3 and ICs; Zss and Yoshi would be cheaper~
LOL No suit Samus. I like that
$2 No suit Ditto sounds good?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If I'm up to it then, I might do MMs with my Sheik.

And any MK dittos I'll MM anyone.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
:confused: Man I am ********. I live here and I just found out about this.

I will most definitely be coming and bringing a setup. :)

Hey Alpha. Looks like you don't have to give me a ride for this one lol

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Sweet! Are you going to be bringing a melee or brawl set up? Also, are you bringing only the system with the game or are you bringing a TV, too?

stealth3654

Smash Lord
I'm very exited for this tournament! We already have about 30 people coming to this, and a quite a few locals said that they are interested in this tourney.

At the venue, the room we rented out comes with a wide screen HD tv mounted on a wall. So we are planning to get cables to hook up a laptop to the tv so we can display the brackets there. :)

Also, don't forget to bring a set up! Bring a system with a game, and bring a tv if you can. The more set ups we have, the faster we can run the tournaments, the faster you all can do friendlies, and the more tvs you can do friendlies on.

Hype!

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
The nearest FLA players would be looking at nearly a 4 hour drive. My brother is going to Tallahassee tomorrow for a tournament, so i'll tell him to mention it, but i don't know how willing they would be to make the trip.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
He does live in Mobile, but he could probably get Holy Chef to come. Oh and if anyone need someone needs to stay over night plz feel free to ask one of the hosts. That being Me, Metroid, Stealth, and Wulfy.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need serious hosing, its going to be Me, ruse, holy chief(i think), ram, Jt, and Ryker(i think hes's going to ride with us). So 6 people at least 4.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
wow we might have to have a crew battle if you bring that big of a convoy :D

well we have 3 beds available for sure
and possibly sleeping bags and the like if you don't mind sleeping on the floor.
but the guys and I will start looking for more housing this week

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
DOUBLE POST for awesomeness
just made a head count & the amount of people who are at least interested both locally and here on smashboards is over 50 people

HYPE!

stealth3654

Smash Lord
The op has been updated with address of the venue and money matches. This tourney is looking to be pretty big. :)

Top Bottom