• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THC 5: TAJ Has Cash

goateeguy

Smash Ace
can i cookie match taj too?
tried to quote Tai but the multi-quote button isn't there anymore :'( (yes I could copy the syntax and code it in but not efficient at all)
"taj doesn't like chocolate" so you'll have to find a different kind than I've got.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Reply, page up, reply on a different post.
But that only works for quoting two items on the same page. I can't quote both what you just said and Tai's "taj doesn't like chocolate" because to get to Tai's comment I need to go to a different page, and going to a different page erases the previous quote and whatever else of the post I've written.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Wait, how did you do it before without copy-pasting things?
You clicked a button specifically for that purpose below every post except the last one, then clicked the "quote" button on the last one. That way all of them showed up in the post formatted as quotes.

AXE 09

Smash Master
So I definitely need to address this lol:

For this tournament, can I switch to 1.0 if I have it with me?

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
You can. Except against Mewtwo, Marth, Link, and Samus players. Those are the rules. Arguing will result in disqualification.

oksas

oak-sauce
should have 5 of us in our car from tucson to MT OLYMPUS, including a full setup with tv and a recording setup

get hype!!!!!!1111

AXE 09

Smash Master
So I noticed that Pokemon Stadium is listed as a starter stage in singles. Was that on purpose? I hope so lol :)

Top Bottom