• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure thats from kjab anyway so go ahead and claim it for yourself =D
WHUuUuuUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUTTTTT ?????????
hell no, don't try to steal my edgeguard
i found it by myself and i've never seen someone do it :awesome:
i'm pretty sure kjab doesn't know about this

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Edit: ICG sent this to me:
ICG said:
Honestly i'm moving back to ice climbers, they have combos I can uunderstand and just reward how i like to play minus cross ups and me abusing backwards grab(main reason I won't main falcon xD screw that lack of a backwards grab), unless someone makes a good player fund requesting me play pichu for me to go to big house 2 only need money for gas/rooms but still can't do that with my current money. Also work may or may not permit.

-ICG
:(

lol at how all the pichu mains turn into IC players.

Luma

Smash Lord
WHUuUuuUuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUTTTTT ?????????
hell no, don't try to steal my edgeguard
i found it by myself and i've never seen someone do it :awesome:
i'm pretty sure kjab doesn't know about this
well we did came up with that late 2007 i guess (might have been early 2008)

so yeah, f you =D

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Its not the first time, he wanted to be a falcon main for awhile, actually.
He also bounced between pichu and the ICs for a bit before he was banned from smashboards (its why his melee character icon was the ICs lol)

But its ok, I don't think he can stay away from pichu and will be back to maining him in like a month ;)

Bones0

Smash Legend
It was, but then he split it up so it's just Melee and P:M. No barlw. Chu retires every tournament. That's why I thought it was funny people were like "OH NO CHU!" He can't leave. ;D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
This has to be the first time M2K has been on the receiving end of a multi-stock comeback, let alone a four-stock comeback lmao. Good **** Johnny.

Bones0

Smash Legend
He's just a little emo from his dramatic loss to PP at Zenith. Give him time. He always bounces back eventually. I just hope it happens before Apex. :D

KingofCereal

Smash Journeyman
This is kinda the embarrass-good-players-for-having-crappy-matches-against-top-players thread. Still entertaining!

strawhats

Smash Master
He's just a little emo from his dramatic loss to PP at Zenith. Give him time. He always bounces back eventually. I just hope it happens before Apex. :D
I'm pretty sure m2k always does that: sandbagging/splitting when he's at a local/regional melee/brawl event. Also I hear that he won't be playing much of either game before Apex because he's going back to school in the fall. At the most he'd probably attend local stuff in Jersey but probably wont travel to stuff like the Big House 2.

Top Bottom