• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 949 Smash Thread: RIP PacWest

ComboFest

Smash Lord
The ending to this show was absolutely one of the worst endings relative to actual show. How the **** what the ;lkj;lkjasfkl kja;sklfj;ak
It was kind of sad. I guess. It was funny at the same time for me.

Shinryaku Ika Musume (Squid girl ) Is another one of my favorites.

iRTuan

Smash Journeyman
It was kind of sad. I guess. It was funny at the same time for me.

Shinryaku Ika Musume (Squid girl ) Is another one of my favorites.
D; i was crying. well not like, bawling or anything. but i teared.

DUDE YES. ika musume is so amazing.

Signia

Smash Lord
I am mildly interested in these lectures...but 24? Too many to watch :[

I don't even watch 12-episode animes, so twice as many lectures...idk...too much for me to handle
We'd only watch one or two them. It's really hard to watch two in a row, there's too much to think about.

Ah, Signia, you mentioned that you liked Kaiji: Gambling Apocalypse. If you liked that, you should watch Akagi. Granted, they only play mahjong, but the main character is about as badass as a mahjong player can be.
I started reading Akagi, but last time I tried reading a manga about a game I've never played and don't know how to play, it didn't Go too well.

TravisT

Smash Apprentice
I started reading Akagi, but last time I tried reading a manga about a game I've never played and don't know how to play, it didn't Go too well.
harharhar

Anyways, I don't know anything about Mahjong myself, but I enjoyed it anyway. They do a pretty good job explaining why certain situations are tense, so I never felt lost.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
FLY WHOA THERE. I meant like bed sheets. You know how bed sheets can be really wide sometimes or thin. So that's what their movie selection is like! And because most people don't always buy new bedsheets(how netflix doesn't have very many new movies on streaming[did I get an infraction?])!
LOOOOOOL

You should watch Yes Man paul

AntoPark

Smash Lord
Netflix has some pretty legit tv shows.

Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and The IT Crowd just to name a few.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
just wanted to drop in and say, ano hana was the only anime that ive ever watched where i actually cried....yep. not even that key **** got to me (though i was touched, no tears). definitely one of my favorite shows, and i dont really watch dramas.

although, LOL, when i saw the last episode a second time, i kinda agree with zhu, cuz in retrospect what actually happened was kind of out there.

AntoPark

Smash Lord
I'm getting new prescriptions so I might be a tad late, but smashers are all late anyway.
People should bring food/drinks. Whoever doesn't is automatically a scumbag steve.
And whoa, who's even bringing the dvds?

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
If we need a last resort

there's actually still a blockbuster near my house LOOOOOL

actually that's probably how I'm getting a yes man dvd unless there's a better way someone can tell me about, that's high quality and will play on anthony's big screen

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
we can just sign on a netflix account

i have a mac adapter to vga but i need a vga which i'm sure anthony might have one

edit: 4 am here. we're still playing ddr

Top Bottom