• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Airship - POSTPONED until Winter 2010-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
It will be huge. I can help promote too I live in Raleigh myself. I wouldn't mind helping out with the event too. When is registration gonna be??? And who do I talk to about helping out???

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Oh, you're in trouble now. I've got you written down.

For everyone interested in volunteering, feel free to post here or send me a PM. We'll soon be posting more information about what we need. For now, let me know you're interested in helping, as well as how you can contribute. For instance, tournament hosting, bracketeering, seeding, outreach, promotion, or something you're really awesome at.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Oh, you're in trouble now. I've got you written down.

For everyone interested in volunteering, feel free to post here or send me a PM. We'll soon be posting more information about what we need. For now, let me know you're interested in helping, as well as how you can contribute. For instance, tournament hosting, bracketeering, seeding, outreach, promotion, or something you're really awesome at.
I can help giving everyone the spirit to crush everyone! lol.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
So... should I write you down as "Cheerleader?" We'll provide the pom-poms and tights.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Ok, you can have them too :p but the rule is, if you have Pom Poms, you have to wear them while playing.

Or just play Peach.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
What's Melee turnout looking like here? I feel like I've seen a lot more Brawl players reply in this thread.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
NC has mad love for melee. Probably more vocally than brawl. Neither game will disappoint.

SGF rocker

Smash Apprentice
You have no idea how excited I am for this. And Scav I honestly want to help you as much as possible. I literally live 15 mind from the venue to so I could provide some housing if necessary. I'll send u a pm soon to discuss what you need help with. I'm sexy with my pom poms and tights too. Hahaha.

lord karn

Smash Master
If anyone remembers Jubilee, this will be in the same city as that was. I'll try to work out housing a lot of people in the same house as Jubilee was. We'll see.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Haha, I can see the phrase "I'm staying at Karns" becoming some kind of anthem or sig.

"Yeah, well, *I'm* staying at KARNS!"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rock slide?

Pokemon attacks are already being thrown out in anticipation!

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
This. Normally our directions would be "Drive down I-40, ARRIVE!" but now it's weird. =/
Yea I was in nc this week, we go down I-40 till we get to the detour then we have to go on 2 seperate intersections to get around the rockslide then get on the other side of I-40, which is annoying.

lol @ overswarm, but yea, last october there was a rockslide at the border of tennessee and North Carolina, right in the middle of I-40.

DJRome

Smash Hero
if im here i can help with the running of the tournament if needed. i run the locals in durham

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
if guys need help setting up, contact me, and I'll help, I'm less 20 minutes from raleigh.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Thanks, Rome and Ocean. I've got you guys written down on The List. (The Tier List comes later.)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i wanna stay at karns... my house is alot closer to the venue, but i wanna play wit all the smasher tha tgo to karns :). btw what is the rulset for pokemon at this? what pokemon are banned?

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
i wanna stay at karns... my house is alot closer to the venue, but i wanna play wit all the smasher tha tgo to karns :). btw what is the rulset for pokemon at this? what pokemon are banned?
It's up to the TOs, but I'm guessing the ruleset/banlist for Unlimited Doubles will probably look a lot like this:
http://www.pokemon.com/us/organized-play/championship-series/video/

As for Standard Singles, here's what you can expect the rules to be:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/articles/intro_comp_pokemon#clause (Item Clause may or may not show up. Most people don't use it, though)
And here's what's banned in the standard ruleset:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/uber

Not sure about the ruleset for the Little Cup yet since I haven't been paying any attention to it yet.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
The feeling is mutual, mah dude. i might just have to make this trip, with mlg columbus and apex 2010, its looking like this is gonna be a pretty eventful summer for me hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom