• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Alabama Power Rankings: Image=protier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm going to start taking ICs to BF, then Hanenbow, if that fails.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Ike is almost invincible while he has a grab, Saint. I found out how to do it. Also, a note for future reference: Say lots of funny **** whist being CGd and cause a laugh-release. I managed to do this several times last week via Skype.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Everyone in H-ville can tell you that's how i actually play when I get in my hype mode. I make the weirdest ****ing noises.

@Kola: Quiet Diet Dr. Pepsi

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
MK, Peach, Toon Link.

Those, IMO, are our hard match-ups.

Want some legit advice? Stop trying to cover the attacks I shield with another attack. It'll get you grabbed. I respond pretty fast under the pressure of Meta Knight, and can pretty consistently powershield most of his attacks. So uh, don't **** up, basically. Space better, and don't let me take you to Lylat. I slay Meta Dragon on Lylat.
why do i always feel so belittled and offended when you give me "advice"?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Diet Dr. Pepsi? xD wtf

Slam, if I could give you advice I would. But the thing I told you I tried, ;P and it didn't really work out.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
why do i always feel so belittled and offended when you give me "advice"?
Because for some reason you think I'm treating you like I'm better than you.

And because you're (with good reason) mad that you're losing to me.

I'm trying to tell you how to beat me, Slam. Ice Climbers are entirely unviable with MK legal. Trufax.

ICs : MK is like 30:70.
Or -3, whichever way you'd like to describe it.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Tru fax.

Saint, I still can't believe I forgot to ask you for some friendlies at HASL. We need to play some on the 13th :D
No need to ask man! I've been needing more Diddy experience, maybe you can teach me how to set traps with bananas more efficiently.

Because the only way ICs beat Diddy is if they can use bananas.

It's prolly literally such a deciding factor that it takes it frmo -1 in Diddy's favor to +2 in ICs favor. :)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah dude i always wanna steal stuff from SWF and post it as statuses but im always afraid of people knowing lol

and this isnt alabama but its ATL which is south dude these guys are my favorite right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGio8soejMQ
they straight up keep it soooooo real yall

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
While I might not make it in time for the LoL PR picture, I think I can get on this thing pretty soon. I'm starting to take down some of our PR players in tournaments, and I believe I can keep this pattern up. I think if I can take down a really big name in a tournament I think I'll really start to have a case. Do a LoL theme twice so I can get Amumu :D

Janitor, go to AUSOM so I can finally beat you there :U And Billy, I want to play against your Sheik in a tournament set. You should come to Tuscaloosa sometime (or I could go to Auburn I guess) for practice and whatnot. It's a good idea.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
After the results get posted I think we can even begin on the discussion.

Panelists for the discussion will be
Myself
Cam
&Ryker

Proofing will be done by Reflex

I'd be much happier if we could get this done on a messenger of some sort guys so lets find a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom