• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I've been looking, but I can't for the life of me find it, if I do, though, you'll have it by tomorrow

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I just searched the whole shop and never found anything that looked like a request for me besides the one for SHOK, if you repost, I'll do it tonite, or even start right as soon as I see it, I don't like keeping people waiting. . .

or if you know, tell me what page it's on at least

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
The pictures is http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/smash/LUIGI.gif

I want purple and orange Luigi to be facing each other. I want them to be almost on the far part of their respective sides. I would like some sort of lightning to be in the middle separating them. For text i want it to say
Cmpr94x : fierce 35
Luigi Master
the text in the center.
You can decide on the main color schemes but i think i would prefer green and white.

It was on page 3.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Tyvm, I'll get to work, expect it before 10

do you want me to do a specific style like in my first post, say 1-3, if not just say wing it

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sorry about the other post.

What up, Rollerking? If you don't mind, I would llike to commission you to create a sig for me. I'm working on my post count right now, but as soon as I get it higher I'll be back in here with images and stuff. Let me know if that is ok.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I prefer the first one but... for the text i wanted it to say cmpr94x the fierce 35 Luigi master

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
I could manage that, you want it on one right, on it!

EDIT: Done!

&Ekoix, stealing other's requests, after they're done no less, is a no no, I would be mad, but I admittedly have trouble with a 4 render sig and can't do animations

IDK

Smash Lord
sig request:
i don't care who makes this one.
could i get a non-moving diddy sig? don't really care what you do with it just want a kind of cool looking one. thanks :)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Do you have a favorite diddy costume and do you like the sig I made above, If so, I'll take it or give it to fezzy, either way. . .

IDK

Smash Lord
i like purple. and if it helps for anything my second is marth. my brawl name is IDK. and do you mean the luigi one? ya its cool but i wouldn't want it myself... but that's just cause i'm not a luigi player.

Roller

Smash Legend
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7994/twewyhe4.gif

For Shok, Because I was bored and was Playing Twewy at the time. You can use either his or mine, up to you.

Edit:if you REALLY want, I can border it.
I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal requests from our shop. It's EXTREMELY rude.

Sorry about the other post.

What up, Rollerking? If you don't mind, I would llike to commission you to create a sig for me. I'm working on my post count right now, but as soon as I get it higher I'll be back in here with images and stuff. Let me know if that is ok.
It's fine. Just let me know tomorrow I guess. And you're close enough to 100 and a pika main so I'll let you slide.

Hows mine coming along roller, just wondering :grin:
I'll get that finished now. (unless my mom kicks me off the computer again...)

IDK

Smash Lord
awesome! that was amazing how quick that was. EDIT: uh... nevermind if you read when i asked how to do it. figured it out. thanks again. i'll add a link to this thread in a sec. internet's just being slow.

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
If Dinkoman is still here, can you do the sig for me? If not could Almightjeebus [style 3] do it please

Type: Sig

Picture: http://www.ugo.com/games/super-smash-bros-characters/images/marth.jpg
[Placed btwn the middle and the right side. Or middle and the left side]

Picture 2: http://seriousnerd.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lucario2.jpg
[Placed more faded in the background on the opposite side of marth]

Background: prefered blue, but what ever color fits well

Text: Buddy9246: Shadow Stars - Air

And if you want, you could put your name in the corner or something so that you recieve the credit.

Thanks.

Kirby_Is_Da_Man

Smash Apprentice
I'd appreciate it if you didn't steal requests from our shop. It's EXTREMELY rude.

It's fine. Just let me know tomorrow I guess. And you're close enough to 100 and a pika main so I'll let you slide.

I'll get that finished now. (unless my mom kicks me off the computer again...)
i swear that guy is such a F***** hater. i wish he wud stop. i hate him now, n it's really rude 2 do that. he shud have his own sig shop if he thinks he's all that gud

Roller

Smash Legend
i swear that guy is such a F***** hater. i wish he wud stop. i hate him now, n it's really rude 2 do that. he shud have his own sig shop if he thinks he's all that gud
The worst part is, he DOES have his own shop in this forum called the Empty Shop. And yet he still comes here taking other peoples work...

Hows mine coming along roller, just wondering :grin:

I only did 5 instead of 6. But it's the same thing. You could put my version with one after it for a sixth. Hope you like it!

Chibi-pika

Smash Journeyman
Somewhere in the desert, where cactus grow, and it
The worst part is, he DOES have his own shop in this forum called the Empty Shop. And yet he still comes here taking other peoples work...

I only did 5 instead of 6. But it's the same thing. You could put my version with one after it for a sixth. Hope you like it!
WOAH sweet! Thanks for working on it! It's really cool :grin:

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
If Dinkoman is still here, can you do the sig for me? If not could Almightjeebus [style 3] do it please

Type: Sig

Picture: http://www.ugo.com/games/super-smash-bros-characters/images/marth.jpg
[Placed btwn the middle and the right side. Or middle and the left side]

Picture 2: http://seriousnerd.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/lucario2.jpg
[Placed more faded in the background on the opposite side of marth]

Background: prefered blue, but what ever color fits well

Text: Buddy9246: Shadow Stars - Air

And if you want, you could put your name in the corner or something so that you recieve the credit.

Thanks.
I'll get right on it.

this is y no1 likes him. i swear imma teach him a thing or 2 wit kirby power (>'.'>):chuckle:
This is why Kirby mainers are bad@$$, lol

Sorry i wasnt here yesterday guys, I went to a friends house for the whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom