• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The All Stars House o' Sigs (OFFICIALLY CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
That means a lot from an animator like urself

I, ALMIGHTY JEEBUS, AM NOW DOING MINOR ANIMATIONS, FOR MORE DETAILS CHECK THE FIRST PAGE

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
donde esta fezzy he was complaining he got no requests so i gave him one, but he must be in la la land lol

i do have a question though...I want a WoW sig...is there a website that has a bunch of renders from that game? or is it still planet renders?

Roller

Smash Legend
nvm, this has become irrelevant because of shenanigans.

Good animation Jeebus. =) except pika died...And that kinda breaks my rule...

look on my rules...

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
It's cool, though the bg is a little plain. And you steal my words!! But no one said anything about my animation above.

MPH Deku

Smash Journeyman
I really need something to spice up my entirely blank sig, so I'd like to make a request...anyone can take it.

Type: Sig
Picture: Mr. Game & Watch
Main Text: MPH
Subtext: None
Color Scheme: Monochrome
Size: Anything, as long as it fits within the limits

And I'd like an Image, please. =)

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Take it, did you get my plane pun?

animation 2 page repost!!

I'm sorry, but it's not often rollerking's wrong

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
I'd like a wow sig from whoever likes WoW i guess, I know i like dinkoman's work and roller too but I want to see how you other two will do it too so its up to you all to decide who does it...

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/piman34/WoWScrnShot_021808_081548.jpg - I need this rendered, its a screenshot of mine from the game, and I couldn't find any blood elf paladins that looked this cool

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn220/piman34/WoWScrnShot_033108_174230.jpg - I would like this to be the background if it can be resized if not its cool :)

Text: I would like it to say "Pastus, 19 Twink Paladin" somewhere on it

Colors: I am bad at pairing colors so yeah idc really

Note: I will be using this on battlegroundforums.com if that will be a problem please let me know! :)

Edit: I got your joke Jeebus lol, vereh nahce pun on words lol

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
Do you understand what you just did? You just insulted a blackbelt who lives a day's drive away from georgia!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
my bad guys, I was on yesterday a while, went outside, got my lip busted with a rock and went to sleep... sorry!@ piman do you still want your sig?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
yes please fezzy :)

and I guess can dinko do my wow one? or if not its cool i just think it would be awesome since i r teh best pally twink evar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom