• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I've already had brawlbox and knew how to view the 3d models. But thanks for teaching me how to use the coodinates. The only questions I have now is how do i get the Amy file and where do i start?
Ask darkness for it, extract an animation out of FitDededeMotionEtc.pac, load it in model previewer, and animate/save it.

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Iv been practicing animating chars for a while now i can help out with that much

Hazo

Smash Rookie
Wow this is hard. I just practiced and it looked alright. Just need more practice. <_>

Hazo

Smash Rookie
I practiced and here are the results. Please do note that i am not done.

How do I animate or add frames?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
1. That's Tails
2. That's just a slightly edited T-stance
3. Load a CHR0 and replace every frame, then save it.

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Can i help with animations?
Is this good enough she supposed to look like she is sitting on a bench or something and the wind is blowing

luigi56

Smash Rookie
Ill help with amy please pm me the fitmotionetc with edited animations so i can see whats left.

Hazo

Smash Rookie
RePost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segtendo
A CHR0 is a character animation.

Can you fill me in on how to save it? Like add frames? A step by step guide would be nice.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
To all it may concern, this project is not dead! I am working on it everyday, I just don't wanna spill the beans on every single detail. Sorry ya! However an update will be coming soon....

Until then, chao...

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
WHAT YOUR WORKING ON CRAEM TOO!? you mention chao... ciao or however you spell those creepy things... nah i kid, actually what your doing is HIGHLY impressive. keep up the good work.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
RePost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segtendo
A CHR0 is a character animation.

Can you fill me in on how to save it? Like add frames? A step by step guide would be nice.
On Model Previewer...

1.Right tab
2.Click Load
3.Load a CHR0 file for the character you're animating
4.Hilight the loaded CHR0
5.Bottom tab
6.Goto the first frame and edit it
7.Copy it over to the second and edit it slightly to make the character move a little
8.Repeat 6 and 7 until all frames are done
9.Click Play and fix whatevers not good

I'd reccomend downloading a model from a FitXXXX00.pac, extracting a CHR0 out of their FitXXXXMotionEtc.pac, and using that to animate.

Ugh... this is so hard to explain.

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Alright iv got a airdodge and neutraldodge done ill be doing more :) Iv got some of em 50% done

ds22

Smash Lord
dxrkn3ss, I saw you have the grab glitch and I could help you get rid of it.
Could you PM me Amy's model so that I can fix her?
I already grab fixed Naruto and Megaman Vollnut this way, so I'm 99% sure it will also work with Amy.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
Alright iv got a airdodge and neutraldodge done ill be doing more :) Iv got some of em 50% done
Aight Cool, Im gonna get back on my game real soon. Ill start with her AAA attack, finishing it and re-amping it up

dxrkn3ss, I saw you have the grab glitch and I could help you get rid of it.
Could you PM me Amy's model so that I can fix her?
I already grab fixed Naruto and Megaman Vollnut this way, so I'm 99% sure it will also work with Amy.
Are you talking about the HipN index thing? I have already done that but I'm gonna wait for the model rebuilder cause it destroys her animations....

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
For a FS idea, she should be in some crouching animation with her hands together and have a huge transparent heart on screen, it gets bigger on-screen as you press buttons, like with DK's FS. The bigger it gets, the more damage it deals.

yugi1818

Smash Cadet
Her down b can be storming hearts from Sonic adventure 2 battle......
btw im done with some more animations

Maverick-Pro

Smash Apprentice
Hey, this is a suggestion. Since Amy is going to replace King DeDeDe, can you remove KDDD's voice files from her attacks and taunts (or add Amy's own voice clips with the newly discovered way to insert voice files), because it would be awkward playing as Amy with a Gremlin voice. o.0

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Hey, this is a suggestion. Since Amy is going to replace King DeDeDe, can you remove KDDD's voice files from her attacks and taunts (or add Amy's own voice clips with the newly discovered way to insert voice files), because it would be awkward playing as Amy with a Gremlin voice. o.0
Not possible. Case closed.

bloomin ninja

Smash Rookie
Im sorry for your loss intrepid, may there be many metagames and loots in the everlasting paradise of Wii parts heaven.

And on a completely different note:
You know I was thinking her down B could be a sort of chargeble "tantrum" she stomps her foot, stunning her enemies for the duration of the attack (uncharged) or a second (fully charged) it would sorta match her moveset as she seems to have more of a "smashy, smashy" style of attack, (air down b could be like sonics dive except with both feet forward :) )

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
For a FS idea, she should be in some crouching animation with her hands together and have a huge transparent heart on screen, it gets bigger on-screen as you press buttons, like with DK's FS. The bigger it gets, the more damage it deals.
Sounds good and fair, but maybe something more...

Or Super Amy, which I know is something many people wanted to see.
I wouldnt want her to just fly around, killing people at 45% like some other blue hedgehog. Maybe a super amy like the Zero moveset...

Her down b can be storming hearts from Sonic adventure 2 battle......
btw im done with some more animations
Can you PM them to me when you get the chance? I wanna look at them and add them to the team's final fitdededemotionetc's pac! btw is this just a little time breaker for you, or you wanna dedicate yourself to the project? If so, I'll add you as a dedicated team member and not just outside help!

Im sorry for your loss intrepid, may there be many metagames and loots in the everlasting paradise of Wii parts heaven.

And on a completely different note:
You know I was thinking her down B could be a sort of chargeble "tantrum" she stomps her foot, stunning her enemies for the duration of the attack (uncharged) or a second (fully charged) it would sorta match her moveset as she seems to have more of a "smashy, smashy" style of attack, (air down b could be like sonics dive except with both feet forward :) )
I like it, just dont know how to create it fair...

Top Bottom