• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Amy Files - Currently Halted due to lack of time

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
let me guess, you want to work on her? i could, but since you drop literally every project you claim you'll do, i won't. maybe someone else will.

soramimuttsu

Smash Rookie
Why not use the all star attack for the smash final? she can use it like when some one use the gold hammer, but for more time and the hammer can be more bigger

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Hey with the new appearance of "Tabuu" you think it would be possible to fix all of amy's problems?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
all? no. most? yes. the only problem it wouldn't fix (that i'm aware of) is the fact that she disappears when too far from the center of the stage.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
if it's the model disappearing when too far from the center of the stage, i already did that. i made sure to fix up Amy's model to today's standards. i originally got the files in March, so model swapping was still pretty primitive. now she doesn't have her TransN and HipN bones in her legs, so she won't walk funny anymore. so don't worry, she's all fixed up.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
i sent Darkshade the fixed files, so he might have started on her. but i can send you the files i have, you just might want to ask Darkshade first.

dxrkn3ss

Smash Journeyman
I have emerged from the depths of nowhere!!! Nah seriously i have been working on this very slowly and coming across many problems including the ones we already have. I love working on projects like this, its just the glitches that have yet to be solved, and that is why i am taking a break from amy. I'd rather wait till the bugs with model importing are solved.

I still intend on completing an amy, even if 5 are released by that time. I have a lot of creativity, bu not very good an that debugging stuff...

I hope ya all understand

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Dxrkn3ss, you're alive! but, yeah, about the glitches, i've fixed pretty well all of them. i'll send you the fixed files. it shouldn't mess with any of the animations. i've fixed it so her TransN and HipN bones aren't in her legs, i fit the hurtboxes to her model instead of Dedede's, i fixed the disappearing when too far from the center of the stage problem, and i think i made her shield actually function properly. fortunately model swapping glitch fixing has come a long way since i originally fixed Amy for you, but unfortunately you've probably been working with the one i sent you back in March. anyways, i hope this will help you, and if there's any other problems, i'll help.

DR.DINO

Smash Cadet
yea but i heard its gonna be a while until the first beta is gonaa come out

Thewill

Smash Apprentice
Dxrkn3ss, you're alive! but, yeah, about the glitches, i've fixed pretty well all of them. i'll send you the fixed files. it shouldn't mess with any of the animations. i've fixed it so her TransN and HipN bones aren't in her legs, i fit the hurtboxes to her model instead of Dedede's, i fixed the disappearing when too far from the center of the stage problem, and i think i made her shield actually function properly. fortunately model swapping glitch fixing has come a long way since i originally fixed Amy for you, but unfortunately you've probably been working with the one i sent you back in March. anyways, i hope this will help you, and if there's any other problems, i'll help.
Great, why don't you post a link of the work + fixed?

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
I will continue this project. (well..me and other ppl such as Thewill and Darkshade...hopefully) so if you would plz send me the files, that would be awesome. I can animate and psa. so this should be fine. if you dont believe me, I psa'd some of Shadow over Fox. I also animated some of Shadow over fox.

turboacek

Smash Rookie
I will continue this project. (well..me and other ppl such as Thewill and Darkshade...hopefully) so if you would plz send me the files, that would be awesome. I can animate and psa. so this should be fine. if you dont believe me, I psa'd some of Shadow over Fox. I also animated some of Shadow over fox.
on the first page it said to pm dxrkn3ss about taking over so dxrkn3ss will help you

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Dxrkn3ss just has a tendency to not reply to pm's. he pm'ed me a while ago to get the fixed files, i sent them to him and i told him i'd fix the files he had, but i haven't heard from him since.

SonicTheHedgehog02, i'll send you the fixed files so you can continue the project. i keep having people bug me about continuing this myself, or that i should find someone to do it. maybe this will finally shut them up.

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
yeah, Dxrkn3ss just has a tendency to not reply to pm's. he pm'ed me a while ago to get the fixed files, i sent them to him and i told him i'd fix the files he had, but i haven't heard from him since.

SonicTheHedgehog02, i'll send you the fixed files so you can continue the project. i keep having people bug me about continuing this myself, or that i should find someone to do it. maybe this will finally shut them up.
alright, thanks. now hopefully this will get them to stop asking.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Hi!

I'm the guy working on Tabuu. I wish to offer help for animating Amy. I understand you're looking for animators, and I would like to submit my candidacy. If you want credentials, download my Tabuu files on my Mefiafire (my sig) and check out his animations.

Let me know. ^_^

SonicTheHedgehog02

Smash Journeyman
Hi!

I'm the guy working on Tabuu. I wish to offer help for animating Amy. I understand you're looking for animators, and I would like to submit my candidacy. If you want credentials, download my Tabuu files on my Mefiafire (my sig) and check out his animations.

Let me know. ^_^
Yeah, I already know you can animate, so sure.

Top Bottom